CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
I am Dec 28 AOR, CEC Inland, NOC 213, Eligibility not even started yet. Not sure why its so slow for my case?
I am CEC inland, AOR DEC 22 , eligibilty, criminality and background are in process, however security haven't started.
This morning I got an email to complete and upload the ADDITIONAL FAMILY FORM...
So I don't really know what's going on...

pxbhatt01

Aug 16, 2017
I am CEC inland, AOR DEC 22 , eligibilty, criminality and background are in process, however security haven't started.
This morning I got an email to complete and upload the ADDITIONAL FAMILY FORM...
So I don't really know what's going on...
May be they are trying to validate if all your dependents are in Canada. Asking for this through ADR is good sign, you should get positive update soon after submitting the form.

pxbhatt01

Aug 16, 2017
Can i use web form if i hire representative?
Aor DEC 1 2019
VO OTTAWA
EVERYTHING PASSED STILL NO APPROVAL YET
I think you can still request webform as you are applicant. If everything was passed, CoPR should be on the way (its taking upto 3-4 weeks after everything passed).

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I called IRCC on April 28th and was told I passed everything and my file was just waiting for the final decision. I haven't heard anything since then so I called yesterday and was told my file is on hold because my medicals have expired. They are now waiting for approval to extend my medicals for another year. If this is not approved, looks like I might have to wait for a while until clinics open to re-do my medicals.

My file is in Ottawa - I haven't heard of any COPRs being issued from here recently. If you are stuck in everything passed but no decision yet, consider the expiry date of your medicals as a potential issue :)

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
May be they are trying to validate if all your dependents are in Canada. Asking for this through ADR is good sign, you should get positive update soon after submitting the form.
I really hope it's a good sign.. Thanks for replying.
Please keep us updated on your progress, I'll do the same.

Jun 2, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry...
I got this revert.does this mean they haven't started even with the eligibility.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry...
I got this revert.does this mean they haven't started even with the eligibility.
This doesn’t mean anything. I hate this response. For me everything is completed. But I still got this response.

Reactions: Archavin89

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I called IRCC on April 28th and was told I passed everything and my file was just waiting for the final decision. I haven't heard anything since then so I called yesterday and was told my file is on hold because my medicals have expired. They are now waiting for approval to extend my medicals for another year. If this is not approved, looks like I might have to wait for a while until clinics open to re-do my medicals.

My file is in Ottawa - I haven't heard of any COPRs being issued from here recently. If you are stuck in everything passed but no decision yet, consider the expiry date of your medicals as a potential issue :)
But Medicals don’t expire within the 6 month processing time right?

pxbhatt01

Aug 16, 2017

Try another webform. They sometime respond this generic way. Medicals are valid for 12 months from when you did last.

Reactions: EssGee