+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Mine has been change Review of additional documents too. it say "February 5, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
on my account has naver been changed except medical and this is first time something has changed or updated. eventhough i was requested to submit schedul A again. i didn't get any info from a webform so i don't know what is going on. hopefully everything is all right. this is driving me crazy and losing patience. i am thinking worst of idea that i might get reject. anyway i have very similiar situation with you!!!
Don’t lose your hope. It will be alright soon. When I talked to an agent yesterday, he said everything is passed and only the final decision is pending. But, today the status change on “Review of additional docs” make me crazy. I don’t know what’s going on in the background. I have only 2 days left to complete my 6 months processing time. Confused :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: EssGee

Arago

May 16, 2020
My ADR was "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." for two months and then changed to NA. NA means its processed and accepted.
That's mean IRCC might just start my appliation??? i really hope not. i probably will know more details when i get webform. very confusing time. thanks!! good luck to you

Arago

May 16, 2020
Don’t lose your hope. It will be alright soon. When I talked to an agent yesterday, he said everything is passed and only the final decision is pending. But, today the status change on “Review of additional docs” make me crazy. I don’t know what’s going on in the background. I have only 2 days left to complete my 6 months processing time. Confused :rolleyes:

My aor was dec 2 and yesterday i got 100% of progress bar. i mean time's up and nothing yet. i know this is very confusing and frustrating. i did apply my pr without agent so that makes me little nervous cuz i might make an mistake. what if i get reject. i can't stop thinking about it. anyway you and i have smilliar aor i guess so let's hope!!!! good luck to you!!!

Reactions: sara666

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
That's mean IRCC might just start my appliation??? i really hope not. i probably will know more details when i get webform. very confusing time. thanks!! good luck to you
Not your application, starting reviewing your ADR.

Reactions: Arago

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
My aor was dec 2 and yesterday i got 100% of progress bar. i mean time's up and nothing yet. i know this is very confusing and frustrating. i did apply my pr without agent so that makes me little nervous cuz i might make an mistake. what if i get reject. i can't stop thinking about it. anyway you and i have smilliar aor i guess so let's hope!!!! good luck to you!!!
Just stay patient. Covid-19 is the reason the timelines are over 6 months to majority of people.

Yardiemom

Mar 6, 2020
Hi,
This is my first post. I am PNP outland in USA (AOR DEC 16 2019). I tried to call them today but they are not accepting calls related to Outland applications. I could not connect to 888-242-2100. It rings but there is no automated/human response. I did not get any options to get connected/speak to an agent. I figured that they can detect out of country phone numbers and are ignoring them. Then I asked my brother in Canada to call and see if he can connect. He could connect but did not get further options to speak to an agent once he entered application number. So, I think we will have to just wait until borders start opening up. Has anyone else tried to contact CIC successfully?
Once the prerecorded messages have played and the options are being indicated you should select the options 3-4-1-0 to get to an agent. You may need to call multiple times before the call connects.

Reactions: anirudh1996

boredcorona

May 17, 2020
What does it mean that both the main applicant and partner (common law) received the "we're still working on your application" email? The rest of the emails goes "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal." etc. We didn't contact them asking anything so the emails weren't in response to our enquiry. Is this a prelude to the PPR or a generic message everybody has been getting as of late?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
What does it mean that both the main applicant and partner (common law) received the "we're still working on your application" email? The rest of the emails goes "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal." etc. We didn't contact them asking anything so the emails weren't in response to our enquiry. Is this a prelude to the PPR or a generic message everybody has been getting as of late?
A glitch. Most people got it.

himanshu1485

Jun 27, 2012
after submitting my ADR on 23rd april. it directly shows 'not applicable' status... not understand the flow of this process

• Wow

R2-D2

Jun 2, 2020
Providing my updates as I got the golden email today :)
AOR: Dec. 1, 2019
Primary VO: Sydney NS
Secondary VO: Edmonton
Medical Passed: December 19, 2019
Biometrics: they do not need it.
Called IRCC Wednesday 27 May 2020 Eligibility was in progress, security was not started and criminality was Passed.
1 GU: Friday 29 May 2020
Called IRCC Monday 1st June Eligibility and security updated to Passed
COPR: June 2
BC PNP EE inland application

Overall process time : 6 months

Congratulation to all who got the email and Good luck to all who are still waiting think positive and hope for the best.
Thank you ALL

Last edited:

ssalehan

Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys! I received an email today saying that my status was updated. I checked the CIC website and it says:

Final decision
  • June 1, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
However, there aren’t any messages and the only communication I received was saying that the status was updated. (I applied from within Canada) When should I expect the email? Should I be worried?

Thanks so much and hopefully everyone gets their approval soon!

dover

Feb 23, 2020
Hi guys! I received an email today saying that my status was updated. I checked the CIC website and it says:

Final decision
  • June 1, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
However, there aren’t any messages and the only communication I received was saying that the status was updated. (I applied from within Canada) When should I expect the email? Should I be worried?

congrats!!!
May I know your stream and timeline please
?

Arago

May 16, 2020

Final decision

really happy for you!!! when was your aor ????