Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Read somewhere in news

"Coronavirus India update: IATA issues guidelines for flights during COVID 19

The International Air Transport Association (IATA) urged governments to quickly implement the International Civil Aviation Organization’s (ICAO’s) global guidelines for restoring air connectivity. The global guidelines include Physical distancing, Wearing of face coverings and masks, Routine sanitation and disinfection, Health screening, Contact tracing for passengers and aviation employees, Passenger health declaration forms, and Testing."

I hope international flight resumes soon

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi, I was asked for additional documents on 26th May and I have submitted them in 27th May.

The status of "review of additional documents" is changed to "not applicable" on 28th May. Is this status normal?

Regards,
Megha

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi, I was asked for additional documents on 26th May and I have submitted them in 27th May.

The status of "review of additional documents" is changed to "not applicable" on 28th May. Is this status normal?

Regards,
Megha
Yes. Mine moved from na to under review after few days when they actually reviewed the documents

Reactions: Megha_1990

Dare77

Nov 28, 2019
I got this mail from CIC today.I checked my profile but there isn't any update.Progress bar shows 12 days remaining-

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address

Anyone got this?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello,

Aor 20 December 2019.
FSW outland
Oinp Ontario nomination.

I just got the message below from CIC. Is this a ghost update?

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: -----+++++

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Hello,

Aor 20 December 2019.
FSW outland
Oinp Ontario nomination.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: -----+++++

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
I also got the same msg ..... pnp Outland

Reactions: TripleE01

AkanbiGrey

Apr 21, 2020
I got this mail from CIC today.I checked my profile but there isn't any update.Progress bar shows 12 days remaining-

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address

Anyone got this?
I got this too

Aksh202

Nov 9, 2019

Anyone got this?
It appears everyone has received this email and there are no updates on portal

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Hello,

Aor 20 December 2019.
FSW outland
Oinp Ontario nomination.

What was your last status

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020

Anyone got this?
I just received it and I'm also googling and wondering why lol.

Reactions: sumaiama

AkanbiGrey

Apr 21, 2020
Hello,

Aor 20 December 2019.
FSW outland
Oinp Ontario nomination.

Received it Twice now. In the space of 15 minutes.

Reactions: hirumPK

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019

Anyone got this?
I got same message twice. Don’t know why ‍♂. I have about 21 days remaining.