Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
For Outland candidates, it doesn't matter much if there's some delay in CoPR, because anyway the International flights are going to begin only by August, if things go fine from hereon.
Maybe IRCC will start dispersing for Outland candidates from next month.
Yea.. we can not travel before august anyways, But i hope they start with PPRs from next month as we also need time to wind up current work and to prepare to move permanently. Above all, peace of mind.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Idk why ppl are calling it copr. Copr is for landing! But they are sending pr directly through email without landing ! It's pr approval email. Not copr. You just need to sent a photo to get PR card.
I guess.. full form of COPR is confirmation of PR. These guys are getting confirmation. Approval and confirmation serves same purpose. Just that procedure is modified to cope up with COVID19 situation. Correct me if i am wrong

ravipanga

Jun 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I received AOR on Dec 3rd 2019.
Bio-metrics completed on Dec 10th 2019 and got updated under review of Medical Results - December 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

However, since Dec 11 nothing changed in the status. ETA says 99% is done. I started wondering if I missed COPR letter or my application is stuck somewhere.
Is the COPR letter sent only via email? or I could see it in the profile? Please help.

Regards,
Ravi.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

I received AOR on Dec 3rd 2019.
Bio-metrics completed on Dec 10th 2019 and got updated under review of Medical Results - December 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

However, since Dec 11 nothing changed in the status. ETA says 99% is done. I started wondering if I missed COPR letter or my application is stuck somewhere.
Is the COPR letter sent only via email? or I could see it in the profile? Please help.

Regards,
Ravi.
You probably still haven't received your COPR because your application isn't finished. Hang in there :)

alyeshakaur

Apr 28, 2020
ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
edmonton/ottawa
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
17-12-2019
Hi, I have the same case. My file was moved from Edmonton to Ottawa.
Hi

Do you have any update on your eligibility or your file status? My eligibility was approved at VO Edmonton in March but later eligibility was under review again at CPC Ottawa . Now every thing is passed since end of April but no decision has been made.

alyeshakaur

Apr 28, 2020
ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
edmonton/ottawa
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
17-12-2019
I'm the opposite. My file was in Ottawa and moved to Edmonton. Is it realated to approval of pr? CEC INLAND
I don't know, there are bunch of other applicants who are awaiting decision from CPC Ottawa and the file is not moving.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Hi

Do you have any update on your eligibility or your file status? My eligibility was approved at VO Edmonton in March but later eligibility was under review again at CPC Ottawa . Now every thing is passed since end of April but no decision has been made.
You mean it was met then turned to review required?

alyeshakaur

Apr 28, 2020
ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
edmonton/ottawa
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
17-12-2019
You mean it was met then turned to review required?
I don't have gcms notes, so don't know how things went. I called ircc in March and was told eligibility and criminality are passed. In april , I raised a webform, where CPC- Ottawa was still verifying if I meet eligibility requirements and security, BG and criminality were valid .

I don't even know why the file was transferred and when .

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
For Outland candidates, it doesn't matter much if there's some delay in CoPR, because anyway the International flights are going to begin only by August, if things go fine from hereon.
Maybe IRCC will start dispersing for Outland candidates from next month.
I get what you are trying to say, however I totally disagree, it does matter to a lot of people. For the majority of people, moving countries isn't that simple and it isn't just about not being able to fly yet.
They have to sell houses or give notice on their rentals, give notice on their jobs, sell their cars and other belongings, arrange shipping for pets, book flights etc.
Not to mention its already been a very long process, and they want peace of mind to know that they are ok to go ahead and make plans or arrangements. These are all the things that I have to do before moving anyhow and I definitely don't want to sell my car or give notice on my job until I'm 100% positive that I have my COPR, I'm just not willing to take that risk, just in case....so for me I currently feel as if i'm living in limbo.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
I get what you are trying to say, however I totally disagree, it does matter to a lot of people. For the majority of people, moving countries isn't that simple and it isn't just about not being able to fly yet.
They have to sell houses or give notice on their rentals, give notice on their jobs, sell their cars and other belongings, arrange shipping for pets, book flights etc.
Not to mention its already been a very long process, and they want peace of mind to know that they are ok to go ahead and make plans or arrangements. These are all the things that I have to do before moving anyhow and I definitely don't want to sell my car or give notice on my job until I'm 100% positive that I have my COPR, I'm just not willing to take that risk, just in case....so for me I currently feel as if i'm living in limbo.

I truly agree with you. I need to gv 3 months notice in my job. Sell car n house. Alternate arrangement for parents. So sooner the better. Flying to canada is altogether different issue. I hope IRCC considers these and confirm our PR soon.

PrachiS

Jul 24, 2019
Hi

Hi last time I called them they told me that everything is in process. My eligibility, security and criminality were in process.