+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
Hello guys i got a reply today. My security background verification is not initiated. how much time this step will take? and what they do in this step?

The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.

The security background verification has not been initiated.
AOR. 30th January

goldykhurmi

Jul 27, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2019
Hi, all those who got PR letter or CoPR, do you have any dependents? And are they all inland as well ?

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· The eligibility review is complete.

· The security background verifications have not been initiated.

· The criminal background verifications are valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

when exactly will CIO Sydney starts Security Verification

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

What do they verify in security background

Ray of hope

Sep 30, 2019

It says your application meets the eligibility. Does it mean you passed the eligibilty or the visa officer will be double checking it before passing it.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Is there anyone with primary office Montreal?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello guys i got a reply today. My security background verification is not initiated. how much time this step will take? and what they do in this step?

The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.

The security background verification has not been initiated.
AOR. 30th January
You just need to wait for now...eligibility passing is a big step. They will do it soon

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020

whats ur AOR N STREAM?

Naras

May 27, 2020
Congratulations to all of you who got their COPR. I have a question, if any one you who has received the COPR, has the scenario that they are in Canada and their Work Permit is valid but their Visa is expired. Thanks!

varyy

Feb 28, 2020
Call them after you get GU. My Webform said security not initiated on this Monday. And I got GU yesterday and I called just now it changed directly from not started to passed, eligibility changed to passed from met as well. The web form or agent might not be able see the real security status via the information they could access to. So your security could be closed to pass too. I am BC PNP applicant. Just keep an eye on your GU. It could be a good sign at this point
hi , we have same timeline AOR 23 DECEMBER , CEC INLAND , BC PNP NOMINATED . I call agent today , told me that security not initiated . previously I got response from web form on may 10 that security not initiated . same status after 2 weeks . your post give me some hope . I have question , where can you see ghost update , on gc key ee account , as I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY GHOST UPDATE . WHERE I CAN SEE GHOST UPDATE ON MY EE ACCOUNT . ELIGIBILITY - MET , BACKGROUND CRIMINALITY - PASSED . VO - SYNDEY same like your except security .

congratulations in advance , you are very close now . All things are cleared . wish you luck

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Just got webforum reply

Good day Sneha Subramanian,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

arsik2009

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Anyone knows if we need to include Travel History in Schedule A form? I received a message asking to provide a replacement for Schedule A, but there is no travel history section in there?

Thanks