+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

niks2102

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I raised another webform last Saturday inquiring if I am waiting for the final decision (I already know that I passed the all requirements.) This was the answer.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

I'm confused. But I guess that's yes...? How long did you guys, who got their pr e-mail, wait for the PR e-mail from this status?

I've been wating for anything (email, calls) since May.

EE CEC AOR Dec 14th. VO Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario

Thank you
I also got same reply today. AOR 18th Dec. CPC Ottawa. Did you get any GU recently?

Summery6688

Apr 24, 2020
After I got a GU yesterday, I called CIC just now. Now security has changed from not initiated directly to passed, and eligibility changes from met to passed. But the agent said she couldn’t couldn’t see any approval letter in my profile yet.
So it means a decision haven’t been made yet

AOR December 19
Medical Jan 13
Biometrics Jan 21

PNP inland

Reactions: Hellenincanada

dover

Feb 23, 2020
After I got a GU yesterday, I called CIC just now. Now security has changed from not initiated directly to passed, and eligibility changes from met to passed. But the agent said she couldn’t couldn’t see any approval letter in my profile yet.
So it means a decision haven’t been made yet

AOR December 19
Medical Jan 13
Biometrics Jan 21

PNP inland
Is your visa office Sydney, Nova Scotia?

Summery6688

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you! Then I can expect from now on! My AOR is Dec 28. Mep is Jan 20. BIL is Jan 21. Eligibility -> met, criminality->pass, medical->pass, security->not start yet.
Call them after you get GU. My Webform said security not initiated on this Monday. And I got GU yesterday and I called just now it changed directly from not started to passed, eligibility changed to passed from met as well. The webform or agent might not be able see the real security status via the information they could access to. So your security could be closed to pass too. I am BC PNP applicant. Just keep an eye on your GU. It could be a good sign at this point

Fanatics

Apr 28, 2020
Application on Track or any possible issues?

Today's status after CSE Query
  1. Eligibility: passed (previously was review required per GCMS, due to future job offer. uploaded new letters right away)
  2. Security: valid
Other status from GCMS (dated 16 Apr '20)
  1. Criminality: passed
  2. Medical: passed
  3. Info Sharing: complete
CEC Inland | MEC: 471 | CRS: 474 | AOR: Dec 10, 2019 | VO: Edmonton
What does it say in the ‘ final’ feild

dover

Feb 23, 2020
Call them after you get GU. My Webform said security not initiated on this Monday. And I got GU yesterday and I called just now it changed directly from not started to passed, eligibility changed to passed from met as well. The webform or agent might not be able see the real security status via the information they could access to. So your security could be closed to pass too. I am BC PNP applicant. Just keep an eye on your GU. It could be a good sign at this point
I just contacted my immigration agent, as I can't access my CIC account :(...and she told me there's no update so far....And I am BC PNP applicant as well~ Thank you for sharing all of your information! That's valuable!

Summery6688

Apr 24, 2020
I just contacted my immigration agent, as I can't access my CIC account :(...and she told me there's no update so far....And I am BC PNP applicant as well~ Thank you for sharing all of your information! That's valuable!
I’m sure you will hear good news shortly! We are in the similar timeline and I keep hearing CORP news these days. ;)

Reactions: dover

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
Hnm. I just called to speak with CIC agent, couldn't reach them. However I was able to check my status with the auto-setting thing they provide. Are tthose letting me know the current status that show up online?

I don't have access to my online profile, so please help me figure out.

It said that my security background is processing also reviewing eligibility.

But I've got these answers through webform.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied (yesterday)

The security background verification is currently valid.

The criminal background verification is currently valid.

This is SO confusing !!! I thought I was only waiting for the final decision. I'm devastated if what I just got is the most up to date info.

EE CEC inland AOR Dec 14th. VO Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario

ospiratas

May 22, 2020
i thought your letter contains Copr. but you r getting soon tho, isn't it?? again congrat!!!
It's a bit confusing indeed, but the document I got is a landing letter. It confirms that I'm a permanent resident and already landed.

CoPR is a document usually issued before landing. It will not be issued for my case since the landing already happened (even if "virtually").

Reactions: Liz C

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hnm. I just called to speak with CIC agent, couldn't reach them. However I was able to check my status with the auto-setting thing they provide. Are tthose letting me know the current status that show up online?

I don't have access to my online profile, so please help me figure out.

It said that my security background is processing also reviewing eligibility.

But I've got these answers through webform.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied (yesterday)

The security background verification is currently valid.

The criminal background verification is currently valid.

This is SO confusing !!! I thought I was only waiting for the final decision. I'm devastated if what I just got is the most up to date info.

EE CEC inland AOR Dec 14th. VO Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario
You don’t have to worry about it. Webform answer is more accurate. I received my PR confirmation email and landing letter. After that I tried calling the CIC agent but got connected to automatic response and got the answer that my eligibility is being reviewed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SujiMM

Dare77

Nov 28, 2019
Got this reply to my webform-
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

Does this mean everything's alright
AOR
15 Dec
PNP outland