+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Summery6688

Apr 24, 2020
My friend had the same status with you. He's status was eligibility met, criminality pass, medical pass, security not start yet, and the case was still in the black hole-Sydney office even at last Friday. But he received COPR yesterday. BTW, he's AOR - Dec. 16, inland pnp.
Wow, that is a good news. Did he get any ghost update before the CORP ? What is his stream ??

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
My friend had the same status with you. He's status was eligibility met, criminality pass, medical pass, security not start yet, and the case was still in the black hole-Sydney office even at last Friday. But he received COPR yesterday. BTW, he's AOR - Dec. 16, inland pnp.
That’s great news!! AOR: December 20. A day before I received RPRF request and I paid it.
hoping to receive COPR any day!
did he receive RPRF message to or had he paid it at the start?

Mona66

May 15, 2020
Arrival Airport testing/screening== Re-medicals??? June 30 was the initial timeline set, after which a number of progressive relaxations/exemptions were announced and one can interpret such data available on IRCC website.
No one is making here any definitive statement reg. affairs of IRCC. At the same time, one should always check oneself before expressing "OPINIONS" on a public post, as it is bound to be scrutinised. So let's not be testy here either as the forum is for sharing experiences with IRCC processes!!!
About some positive news for immigration>>>>>https://www.cicnews.com/2020/05/mendicino-immigration-to-remain-enduring-value-after-coronavirus-0514404.html#gs.6v2pgy

I rest my case with agree to disagree with you :cool:
1. Re-medical does not mean the same comprehensive medical that an applicant underwent for the first time. Re-medical may be a mere test for the coronavirus only. That may be immediately before departure or a few days before departure etc. A certificate proclaiming someone -ve is obviously not useless.

2. More important than checking ourselves on our opinions is to check ourselves on the facts we state publicly. "Relaxations/exemptions" by no stretch of the imagination or logic could make June 30 June 9. LOL.

prt123

May 6, 2020
Then there has been no update. Since your eligibility is met, your application must have been in queue for an officer determination of eligibility after which your security would have initiated.

This sometimes does take time, but due to the COVID-19, things will be delayed further.

But there is no need to worry. Just be patient and you will soon see progress.
Received a ghost update for the first time today, Hoping for best.

AOR: Dec 3, 2019
MEP: Dec 18, 2019
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not initiated

Reactions: Lithin

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys
I am an applicant staying in India. Received AOR in december end 2019. Has any applicant based out of India, whose application progess shows 100% received COPR/PPR..My application progress shows 82% so just wondering whats the probability of the date getting extended..

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......