22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Stream: FSW Inland
Province: Ontario
AOR: December 28, 2019
Congrats! Looks like you are the first FSW Inland who got the PR with December AOR. Wish I get too!

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Congrats! Looks like you are the first FSW Inland who got the PR with December AOR. Wish I get too!
Fingers crossed! I see many had later aor than me and they got PR!

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Fingers crossed! I see many had later aor than me and they got PR!
My AOR is Dec 13. FSW inland. All - met, valid, pass... But still no decision yet - fingers crossed!

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019

Arago

May 16, 2020
Hi, everyone. I got the landing letter today as well.

My timeline: AOR 27 Dec / MEP 16 Jan / BIO 28 Jan / GU 31 Jan / GU 1 May / GU 22 May / Landing letter 26 May

I'm CEC inland by the way.

However, I have a question regarding the landing letter. There is a part that says:

"This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address."

I only got the landing later via email. So I assume the CoPR document is coming via mail? I suppose I need to wait to submit the CoPR and the photo together, but the text is not really precise.

If anyone have more info on this, I'd really appreciate.

Thanks!

congrat!!!!!! one question that when u got copr, was there any gap between the day u got copr and progress bar??

Arago

May 16, 2020
This is the full letter:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a
permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you
are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the
documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of
Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that
meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your
unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has
changed, please provide us with your current address.

If you do not have a (CoPR), please print a copy of this letter and send it to us along with one
photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above; we will produce your
permanent resident card once we receive it.

We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of
Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when
it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime,
this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this
letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a
federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this
one-year period.

And it goes on..........

thank!! this is what i am expecting to get so bad!!! all the best for everyone !! we are almost there!!!!

Reactions: egam189

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
No..I don't think that the agent would refuse. Most certainly, their software allows accessing details of all the applicants including those whose file is being processed outside Canada. Remember...even the file is outside Canada...it is being processed by IRCC only.
Unfortunately, that is not true. My file is outside Canada and IRCC call center cannot see any info other than the final transfer activity which was last year. Even in web forms, they say you need to contact your office to get updates.

Mona66

May 15, 2020
Decision made on my file on the 1st of April!
(AOR:28 December; program: FSW-O; Country: India; VO: don't know)

I'm so excited to share with all of you that I just hung up the call with IRCC and they informed me that decision was made on my file on 01.04.2020. They said I have passed all the checks like eligibility, security etc. When I asked them if they could please explicitly tell me whether my application has been approved, they regretted their inability to tell that. I'm 99.99% sure that my application has been approved :) :) Thanks to all of you for your help and support :)
Just an update:-

Received my GCMS notes (ordered on May 01). It is categorically stated that my application has been approved. Waiting for PPR/COPR!

{VO:: Primary: CPC-Ottawa; Secondary: New Delhi}

Mona66

May 15, 2020
Unfortunately, that is not true. My file is outside Canada and IRCC call center cannot see any info other than the final transfer activity which was last year. Even in web forms, they say you need to contact your office to get updates.
Oh! IRCC is perhaps using an archaic software then.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Even the webforms i raised in general are not appearing in my gcms notes. Only direct to local vo r appearing

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
My progress bar changed to green colour (From blue). Otherwise rest is almost similar to others like we are processing your background check etc....

Doe it mean anything specific? (Color of progress bar).

Secondly I heard from sources that raising GCMC notes might create hindrances (slowing down) the application process. Is it true?

PNP EE Outland
AOR: 03-Jan-20
MEP:21-Jan-20
Bio done: 23-Jan-20
VO: not known