+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

munstergal

Nov 26, 2019
Hi
Can anyone help me with my situation.
I had applied on December 17 and received an AOR. Medical and biometric was done in January. Right now my application is at, ‘we are processing your background check’.
june 17 2020 is the last day of the 6 month process. I haven’t heard anything after the background check. is anyone in the same boat?? Or can anyone help me knowing if IRCC is delaying in making decisions?
From what I've seen most people are in the same boat. COVID has slowed things down. You can always raise a webform for updated info. I think I've also read that your account will show "we are processing your background check" right up until you PR has been issued. I may be wrong on that though. It's frustrating but we have to be patient. These are uncertain times and while we're all eager to get the golden email, they can't really issue PR's when the borders are closed.

Reactions: pemyrie

marianamul10

Jan 19, 2019
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-09-19
Nomination.....
07-11-19
AOR Received.
18-12-2019
Got a response from the webform I sent last week. 2 agents actually sent me a reply.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process
In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your file is currently located at the local office in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/ criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hi everyone,

I ordered GCMS notes and received within one month. My eligibility is met and criminality is in progress. However, I am in a country where I can only apply for police certificate with a request letter from the authority. I checked the official website, it states the immigration office will send me a request letter after AOR. But they haven’t sent me anything. The last request letter from them is the biometrics request letter.

Then how come my criminality is in progress without the police certificate? Should I raise a Webforum to ask?

I wish everyone safe and hopefully we can successful land Canada after the pandemic!
Yes please submit webform with very specific question, and they will respond.

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Hi
Can anyone help me with my situation.
I had applied on December 17 and received an AOR. Medical and biometric was done in January. Right now my application is at, ‘we are processing your background check’.
june 17 2020 is the last day of the 6 month process. I haven’t heard anything after the background check. is anyone in the same boat?? Or can anyone help me knowing if IRCC is delaying in making decisions?

Exactly same boat, exactly same timeline. But nothing on the PR issuance, nothing on the decision or the PPR email. No decisions are being made for the outland applicants since 18th March due to the Covid-19.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Exactly same boat, exactly same timeline. But nothing on the PR issuance, nothing on the decision or the PPR email. No decisions are being made for the outland applicants since 18th March due to the Covid-19.
I didn’t hear PPR for inlanders either - December AOR.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I got a phone call today from a blocked number. When I answered the caller identify himself and that he is calling from Ircc. I said okay. He told the reason he is calling and that because people cant come to their office so the call is to formalize my landing. He proceeded to ask a few question:
1. Have been convicted anywhere in the world
2. Have been denied entry by border agents
3. If my kids and wife are currently in my address in vancouver
4. If one of my kids who is a US citizen is living with me in Canada
5. My last entry date
6. The date of birth of my kids and my spouse
I answered the question as honestly as I can. He then said I have become a PR and that email will be sent to me from now on till Monday and the email will give instructions about other details. He said if I am not sure i should call call center agent to verify. The conversation ended and he said congratulations for being a PR.

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
I got a phone call today from a blocked number. When I answered the caller identify himself and that he is calling from Ircc. I said okay. He told the reason he is calling and that because people cant come to their office so the call is to formalize my landing. He proceeded to ask a few question:
5. My last entry date
I answered the question as honestly as I can. He then said I have become a PR and that email will be sent to me from now on till Monday and the email will give instructions about other details. He said if I am not sure i should call call center agent to verify. The conversation ended and he said congratulations for being a PR.
May I ask your AOR date and VO ?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
5. My last entry date
That’s unbelievably great! Please keep us updated if you indeed get the official email.

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
Aor: Nov 15
VO: Halifax, NS
File Transfer: vancouver
Thank you for the reply and congratulations! Can I ask you one more thing ? Did you already got copr and waiting for landing ? If you did, was it before March 18th ? Thank you

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thank you for the reply and congratulations! Can I ask you one more thing ? Did you already got copr and waiting for landing ? If you did, was it before March 18th ? Thank you
My application was approved in early April. I got to know when I called the ircc. This call is my landing.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Got a response from the webform I sent last week. 2 agents actually sent me a reply.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process
In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your file is currently located at the local office in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/ criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Hey congratulations.. Looks like you are in final stage. Both agents gave same reply?

I am also AINP outland- 27 Dec AOR. Are u outland? Whats ur nationality?

Shivam1006

Jan 22, 2020
AOR -13th Dec 2019
I received my GCMS notes today. It shows assessments status as below
Eligibility - Met
Security-Not Started
Criminality- Not Started
Medical - Passed

How long does Security and Criminality takes, once started ?As per progress bar, I was expecting my approval by June 13th