+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nickcanada

Dec 31, 2019
Got a weird update in my account, my Review of additional documents status changed from Not applicable to We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Any idea what it means?

The status was changed to Not Applicable back in february when I provided my Wife's RCMP.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I think the best is to order gcms notes because the agent will answer only by using the information on the notes. In addition to this - as I wrote some pages before - it's a stressful period for everybody and it's our responsibility to avoid stressing other people by raising webforms anytime even before the 6 month expiration. Please guys, it's time to think also to other people.

Reactions: hirumPK

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I think the best is to order gcms notes because the agent will answer only by using the information on the notes. In addition to this - as I wrote some pages before - it's a stressful period for everybody and it's our responsibility to avoid stressing other people by raising webforms anytime even before the 6 month expiration. Please guys, it's time to think also to other people.
I decided to order gcms notes every three months just to have some clear ideas about what's going on. I've passed every stage except the security that seems not have been started. My plan is to order gcms notes for the second time on June (the application is due for this month) and if I will see that security is still not started I'll reach CSIS and ask for their notes. At the same time I know that everything is delayed and it's quite normal. I don't like my personal situation (I've some troubles with my employer since last year...) but I'll keep waiting patiently.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I decided to order gcms notes every three months just to have some clear ideas about what's going on. I've passed every stage except the security that seems not have been started. My plan is to order gcms notes for the second time on June (the application is due for this month) and if I will see that security is still not started I'll reach CSIS and ask for their notes. At the same time I know that everything is delayed and it's quite normal. I don't like my personal situation (I've some troubles with my employer since last year...) but I'll keep waiting patiently.
I read on forums that they are taking a lot of time for GCMS notes, how long did it take for yours?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Saw an update in November 2019 forum that as on 1st May 2020, one PNP-Outland application having AOR 29 Nov with CIO Sydney, NS is in final stages of processing. Finally! some positive movement from CIO, Sydney!!!
Cheer up guys!!!

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Saw an update in November 2019 forum that as on 1st May 2020, one PNP-Outland application having AOR 29 Nov with CIO Sydney, NS is in final stages of processing. Finally! some positive movement from CIO, Sydney!!!
Cheer up guys!!!
Thank god

Kechy332

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27 11 2019
AOR Received.
08-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Ask
Hi. Can someone please tell, how you guys are raising webforms regarding your updates? because i tried to raise a webform, but it was written that if you raise a webform within 6 months, you wouldn't receive a reply. Just was wondering maybe I tried to raise a wrong one. Thanks
Ask specifics question like eligibility, security, criminalty, background and visa office

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Cheer up guys!!!
That's good news definitely