+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
I never got any ADR and received a ghost update mid April 15 or 16th April I believe

I raised a web form after I got a ghost update.
The status in the application still says we are processing only Additional documents changes to "Not Required"

Yes I never knew my VO before I got the response
Thanks a lot for quick response.
Few more questions,
what is your background statement in the PR application?
what type of documents you submitted for POF? I mean did you used the gift deads? funds history details like that.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Few more questions,
what type of documents you submitted for POF? I mean did you used the gift deads? funds history details like that.
Few more questions,
Everything says we are processing, but the response said everything is valid.
I submitted: Bank Statement for 6 months, Account Maintenance Certificate and that was pretty much it.

Reactions: honeyaeiou

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Everything passed also except for secutiy not initiated. December 2019 AOR and Sydney CIO, PNP Outland. :( Hope there will be an update for us all
Congratulations!! Hope the security is initiated soon as well.

Did you check through a webform to confirm eligibility is passed? I have the same AOR with Sydney, could you please share some more details

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Congratulations!! Hope the security is initiated soon as well.

Did you check through a webform to confirm eligibility is passed? I have the same AOR with Sydney, could you please share some more details
Thank you. Hoping for the best for us all. :)

I called in for eligibility and has been confirmed Met, Criminality valid since February. I raise webform from March onwards due to covid and confirmed that background verification in process throughout March then became "valid" by April.Security has not been initiated ever since..

1 month to go for me

Reactions: rv91

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Regarding Security Not Initiated. I recall that when I called back in February that the agent said it will keep saying that until they've actually completed the security. So it may be initiated already, but it's just not completed.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
which one has the most updated information - webform or thru call center agents?. one member here has eligibility valid when he sent request few weeks back and when he called cic he was told eligibility met. just two different info.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
which one has the most updated information - webform or thru call center agents?. one member here has eligibility valid when he sent request few weeks back and when he called cic he was told eligibility met. just two different info.
Nobody here can tell you. Either webform or direct call to CIC can't garantee accurate information because in these 2 options AGENT will answer you. Doesn't metter it will be with his voice or with keyboard...
I would recommend request GCMS notes for 100% confirmed and full information about your application.

Reactions: idlevise.mg42

theforeignmaster

Dec 23, 2019
Everything passed also except for secutiy not initiated. December 2019 AOR and Sydney CIO, PNP Outland. :( Hope there will be an update for us all
im in the same situation, Sydney is the office but PNP Inland, Security has not been initiated. seems like there is a lot of applications where we are hang on on this step.

nickcanada

Dec 31, 2019
just in case if you are very worried and anxious, I suggest check october and november threads to get some positive vibes. I do it to get calm :D

CEC Inland
AOR: 30 DEC
Biometric Request: Jan 17
Biometric completed: Feb 3
MEP: 27 FEB
IP1: 27 FEB (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.) <- as it was the first GU I saw so mentioned it as IP1

No updates since then

Reactions: dn3

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
So I called IRCC today and they said they can not share any information about my application since the Visa Office is London, UK. Absurd I had to wait for 30 plus minutes to hear that

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Nobody here can tell you. Either webform or direct call to CIC can't garantee accurate information because in these 2 options AGENT will answer you. Doesn't metter it will be with his voice or with keyboard...
I would recommend request GCMS notes for 100% confirmed and full information about your application.
gcms notes will certainly help; to see a sample before ordering there is one at sample.gcmsnotes.com

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
AOR - 23 December
FSW outland

Recieved following answer after just 2 days since i submitted webform.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are not in process yet.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
4 months and nothing started. Not even criminality or security. There goes my hopes for landing in August. Seems like my case will be processed in 8 to 10 months...

I suppose my VO was Vienna, just like almost everyone from my country, but they transferred it to Ottawa due to covid.

nickcanada

Dec 31, 2019
just in case if you are very worried and anxious, I suggest check october and november threads to get some positive vibes. I do it to get calm :D

CEC Inland
AOR: 30 DEC
Biometric Request: Jan 17
Biometric completed: Feb 3
MEP: 27 FEB
IP1: 27 FEB (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.) <- as it was the first GU I saw so mentioned it as IP1

No updates since then
Here's the response I received just now to the webform I raised on 28th April

· Your application was received via your account on December 30, 2019.
· The eligibility verification is passed.
· The background verifications are currently valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.