+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Received response for web form request I raised last week. I am not sure what does it all mean but hoping I hear back decision soon.

AOR - December 23
Outland applicant

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.
· The security background verification is currently valid.
· The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.
Visa Office?

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Received response for web form request I raised last week. I am not sure what does it all mean but hoping I hear back decision soon.

AOR - December 23
Outland applicant

Got the same response on Monday - my file was at CPC in Ottawa. Apparently it means the file is approved and awaiting PPR, seriously hoping that is the case! I was concerned eligibility wasn't mentioned...

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019

AOR - December 23
Outland applicant

Where is your VO?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I sent a webform last Friday and got the following response today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.
It looks like my application has been pending for last few months.

OINP - Outland
AOR: Dec 23rd 2019

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone have update or latest GCMS notes.
normally it takes 30 days to obtain gcms notes, did you receive an extension notice saying ircc needs more time to process the gcms file. such notices by law have to be issued within the first 30 days of requesting.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I sent a webform last Friday and got the following response today:

It looks like my application has been pending for last few months.

OINP - Outland
AOR: Dec 23rd 2019
We have the same timeline and I am also OINP-Outland. Don't know when PNP_Outland applications will be picked up by Sydney....Its a waiting game from now on as we are getting close to our deadlines day by day

Reactions: rv91

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone,

I’m worried about my case, please see all info below.

I have received GCMS Notes and Webform this week. And, I think my case is slower than everyone’s. Also, I got a different message pattern submitted over Webform than other member’s. My application is 68% complete (58 days as remaining time).

AOR: Dec 22, 2019.
MEP: Jan 09, 2020.
Biometrics: Jan 27, 2020.
CEC-Inland / Office: Edmonton

GCMS:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

WEBFORM:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry
.”

What do you guys think about my case? Is this normal? Any suggestions/comments?
Thank you,
I got the same response, mine is PNP outland with Sydney office, AOR Dec 16th,2019.

Oct 25, 2019
We have the same timeline and I am also OINP-Outland. Don't know when PNP_Outland applications will be picked up by Sydney....Its a waiting game from now on as we are getting close to our deadlines day by day
Even the PNP-inland haven't move for an inch, wondering when they will reopen.

ahiney

Oct 30, 2019
I am working at a hotel and now it has become obvious that I will be laid off.
I have a question.
I submitted the application on 19.Dec. (FSW-inland)
I clamined 50 points for LMIA but I didn't have one year Canadian work experience at that time.

But it will be a year next month and I can get points for one year experience which I hope, can compromise the points for LMIA.

So, my overall CRS score won't really change (by difference of 2-3, still higher than the cut off score for the invitation I got)

In this case, if I lose my job, will it cancel my application?

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
Guys can anyone guide what this means, does this mean that PPR is around the corner?
I raised a web form on 21st April and got this response. I also got gosht update after which the requirement for additional documents changed to Not required.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

· Your application was received via your account on December 23, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file for you, your spouse and your dependent child are all currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First of all congratulation is in order. You will get PPR soon.
Second I have few questions that might help me and others:
1- What was the ADR about and when did you submitted it?
2- When did you got the ghost update? After raising the webform? or after receiving the reply?
3- What are your eligibility and background statement in your cic application?
4- It looks like you raised a generic webform without selecting london as VO, is that correct?

Last edited:

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
First of all congratulation is in order. You will get PPR soon.
Second I have few questions that might help me and others:
1- What was the ADR about and when did you submitted it?
2- When did you got the ghost update? After raising the webform? or after receiving the reply?
3- What are your eligibility and background statement in your cic application?
4- It looks like you raised a generic webform without selecting london as VO, is that correct?
I never got any ADR and received a ghost update mid April 15 or 16th April I believe

I raised a web form after I got a ghost update.
The status in the application still says we are processing only Additional documents changes to "Not Required"

Yes I never knew my VO before I got the response

Reactions: honeyaeiou