+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for the response. Going by the current inland candidates' application trend and if you have no issues in Criminality, you may get a COPR within a month. Good luck!

Any update on CIO Sydney current processing speed for outland candidates??
No Update on CIO Sydney. Nobody has received any ghost update. I think they are still closed

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
My App is at Sydney and I got a ghost update April 6th and the Webform submitted 2 weeks after says my eligibility is passed.
My eligibility was met, criminality n security not started in CIO Sydney as per webforum reply on 24 April. I will know if they r working once i raise another webforum in june 1st week. Till then will try ti control my curiosity.

Reactions: dn3 and hirumPK

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Is there any chance that on raising web forum, our application comes in light of officer n gets triggered?

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
My eligibility was met, criminality n security not started in CIO Sydney as per webforum reply on 24 April. I will know if they r working once i raise another webforum in june 1st week. Till then will try ti control my curiosity.
Good luck

arsik2009

Nov 26, 2019
Hi. Can someone please tell, how you guys are raising webforms regarding your updates? because i tried to raise a webform, but it was written that if you raise a webform within 6 months, you wouldn't receive a reply. Just was wondering maybe I tried to raise a wrong one. Thanks

Reactions: hirumPK

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi. Can someone please tell, how you guys are raising webforms regarding your updates? because i tried to raise a webform, but it was written that if you raise a webform within 6 months, you wouldn't receive a reply. Just was wondering maybe I tried to raise a wrong one. Thanks
Same here. I raised a webform and it just said my application is within the 6 months timeline. How can people here get detailed updates about their application? Can someone please shed some lights on this? Thanks!

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Same here. I raised a webform and it just said my application is within the 6 months timeline. How can people here get detailed updates about their application? Can someone please shed some lights on this? Thanks!
It does say that, but almost everyone gets a response for the raised web form

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Because they sent a webform.

• Haha

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Seems atleast application is on fast-track as compared to other PNP-outland EE candidates. Gives hope to others like us!

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Because they sent a webform.
And u think me & the other guy didn't? if you can't contribute anything positive to a conversation then you shouldn't mock it either. You must feel so good typing those 5 words when they literally gave 0 insights to people who are anxious about their applications. Keep up the good work my dude!