+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Heard back from a webform:

"Your application is currently being processed by the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

- The background verifications are currently valid.
- The security background verification is currently valid.
- The criminal background verification is currently valid.
- The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Nothing about eligibility which makes me a little anxious but hoping it's good news... FSW-Outland.

Mar 12, 2020
Hello,

My AOR is December 31, 2019
FSW - Outland (US)

I recently sent a web form request to know at what stage my application is at and i got this as my reply, Can someone please explain what does this mean. Not sure how my Visa office ended up being in Montreal.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Quebec.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
Although processing times may vary, rest assured that we are committed to finalizing your application within the regular processing time.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Another update:

AOR: 31 Dec 2019
MEP: 21 Jan 2020
RPRF: 27 Jan 2020
BIL: 29 Jan 2020

Sent a webform on 12th April.

April 16th I received a response to my Webform:
- The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
- The security background verification has not been initiated.
- The criminal background verification is in process.

- Ghost update: 23 April (Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" but no changes, and the application went back to "Submitted". No email.
- 2nd ghost update: 27 April Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" and Review of Additional Documents changed from 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided' to 'Not Applicable'. No email.

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Another update:

AOR: 31 Dec 2019
MEP: 21 Jan 2020
RPRF: 27 Jan 2020
BIL: 29 Jan 2020

Sent a webform on 12th April.

April 16th I received a response to my Webform:
- The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
- The security background verification has not been initiated.
- The criminal background verification is in process.

- Ghost update: 23 April (Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" but no changes, and the application went back to "Submitted". No email.
- 2nd ghost update: 27 April Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" and Review of Additional Documents changed from 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided' to 'Not Applicable'. No email.
Inland or Outland

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Same is my case. Eligibility met, criminality n security not yet strated. Japan PCC was submitted as response to ADR on 05 Mar, just before lockdown. My application is still at CIO Sydney

Did u hv any ADR or issues like that? And VO?
nope, no ADR and VO is Ottawa

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
nope, no ADR and VO is Ottawa
Ok.. You cannot 100% rely on webforum replies. Criminality should not b an issue if u hv no criminal records. It will be done quickly when agent touches ur file. They need PCCs for that.

Mayb you can wait for 1 more month and resend webforum. I will do the same. Maybe there will be some progress.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Ok.. You cannot 100% rely on webforum replies. Criminality should not b an issue if u hv no criminal records. It will be done quickly when agent touches ur file. They need PCCs for that.

Mayb you can wait for 1 more month and resend webforum. I will do the same. Maybe there will be some progress.
are you PNP? and yes as long as the eligibility is okay nothing else is worrying, i also got my GCMS so the progress looks good,

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Yes.. AINP outland.
As far as some progress is happening its ok. Better than application being completely frozen. We cant expect them to work normally during this crisis.
Better they clear inland applications first and when Corona issue subsides, they give all time for outlanders.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
My application is there and I got a ghost update April 6th and after that webform update says my eligibility was passed.
Thanks for the response. Going by the current inland candidates' application trend and if you have no issues in Criminality, you may get a COPR within a month. Good luck!

Any update on CIO Sydney current processing speed for outland candidates??

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Guys can anyone guide what this means, does this mean that PPR is around the corner?
I raised a web form on 21st April and got this response. I also got gosht update after which the requirement for additional documents changed to Not required.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

· Your application was received via your account on December 23, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file for you, your spouse and your dependent child are all currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reactions: honeyaeiou

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Guys can anyone guide what this means, does this mean that PPR is around the corner?
I raised a web form on 21st April and got this response. I also got gosht update after which the requirement for additional documents changed to Not required.

· Your application was received via your account on December 23, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file for you, your spouse and your dependent child are all currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

All done on your file, now PPR request will come through once the situation gets better in your country.

Reactions: hirumPK

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Do I get to receive a ghost update after the security background verification? Because thats the only thing left when I got the response to my webform last april 17. VO at Sidney Nova Scotia.