+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

I’m worried about my case, please see all info below.

I have received GCMS Notes and Webform this week. And, I think my case is slower than everyone’s. Also, I got a different message pattern submitted over Webform than other member’s. My application is 68% complete (58 days as remaining time).

AOR: Dec 22, 2019.
MEP: Jan 09, 2020.
Biometrics: Jan 27, 2020.
CEC-Inland / Office: Edmonton

GCMS:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

WEBFORM:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry
.”

What do you guys think about my case? Is this normal? Any suggestions/comments?
Thank you,
Same status for me in gcms..AOR Jan 28 Edmonton..

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
My AOR is 27 December 2019, and in my account its 62% completed. What would be the status, can anybody give some kind of info or clue.
I dont have access to my account, using agent. Can someone also post latest GCMS report.

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys, I just joined this forum today. My AOR is 16th Dec 2019. I have passed my medicals on 9th Jan and biometrics on 16th Jan 2020 and ever since, I didn't see any update in my profile. I am currently on 72% progress, could you please tell me if this is good sign or can I still expect any ADR or any other in hindrances.

EE profile creation: 18/09/19 I NOC: 2173 | CRS: 1059 | e-AOR: 16/12/19 | MEP: 09/01/2020 | Biometrics passed: 16/01/2020

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hey guys, I just joined this forum today. My AOR is 16th Dec 2019. I have passed my medicals on 9th Jan and biometrics on 16th Jan 2020 and ever since, I didn't see any update in my profile. I am currently on 72% progress, could you please tell me if this is good sign or can I still expect any ADR or any other in hindrances.

EE profile creation: 18/09/19 I NOC: 2173 | CRS: 1059 | e-AOR: 16/12/19 | MEP: 09/01/2020 | Biometrics passed: 16/01/2020
No one can tell so it's best to send a Webform .

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
So guys, my notes already came.
Ordered on 1st of April - arrived today. So 4 weeks took to provide notes.

What is inside could be found below.
1. On second page there is a section:

ASSESSMENTS Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

---- Correct me if I am wrong, all goes smoothly... At list Criminality/Medical passed.
---- Other sections are empty. Should be they with some info? Or it is not neccesary?

2. At the end of 200 pages document there are some notes ( Ihave shorted output and removed some personal information).

2019-12-26 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements***

A11.2: MET
R75: APPEARS TO MEET
R87: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET
MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize
Foreign Work Experience - ***Revised*** (013)
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree, INFORMATION PROTECTION WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS AND AUTOMATED PROCESSING

R80 Work Experience - ***Revised***
R83 Adaptability - Verified Spouse has language Proficiency
R76(1)(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD $****** Verified by statement from: BANK, Date: 2019-12-23, showing CAD $****** CAD Family of 3 requires CAD $19 390
Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA, MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file
DEP 1, ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2023-04-04
PA In Status - TRV Valid Until: 2025-02-02 NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
SPOUSE/CL In Status - NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
DEP 1 Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
Additional Notes SPOUSE TRV VALID UNTIL 2026/01/12

--------------------
Also seems good.
Does anybody know, APPEARS TO MEET - is not a final met or passed? Should be verified again by somebody?
Because FSW point appears to meet, but FUNDS are met. What is strange :)
Work experience seems also passed? Or what does it mean - REVISED?
Once again Met is equeal to Passed? Or passed is a next stage after met?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
This was checked by a case analyst and the analyst makes recommendation/remarks. From what i’ve researched, files needs to go one more review by an officer before he/she makes a decision.

We have the same status.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
This was checked by a case analyst and the analyst makes recommendation/remarks. From what i’ve researched, files needs to go one more review by an officer before he/she makes a decision.

We have the same status.
So it is not good and not bad. Just some indicators that at least somebody worked on our cases? ;)

vinaymanasvi

Dec 17, 2015
Hi folks!!
Just now, I got the following response to my web form raised on 22nd April.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on December 7, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry".

Would any one of you know exactly what the criminal and security background verifications are?? what is the difference between "meets" and "currently valid"?

AOR-DEC 7, 2019
MEP- JAN2, 2020
Biometric completed- Jan20, 2020

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Is CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia open and really processing applications?
Anyone has any real updates?
My application is there and I got a ghost update April 6th and after that webform update says my eligibility was passed.