Security not started

AOR December 19, 2019
Medical pass Jan 13, 2020
Biometric Jan 21, 2020
PNP inland

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
HI Guys,

I got the following Reply today from IRCC.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Just called CIC.
Eligibility completed
Medical completed
Criminal completed
Security not started

AOR December 19, 2019
Medical pass Jan 13, 2020
Biometric Jan 21, 2020
PNP inland
[/QUOTE
Mine is same as urs
Aor 29th December
Pnp inland
Fingers crossed

vijay anandh

Apr 12, 2020
Hi All, can you please help me on the notes... Is the below GCMS notes is ok and my Security has not yet started.

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E001524704 REGULATION: PNP: CEC, 2019-11-29 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: AB. -PNC#: *******. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type:
Economic Case.
Comprehensive Ranking System( CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 1037 CRS points minimum score for round: 475 CRS score at application (APR): 987 Total CRS Points Assessed: 799 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with ********doc# 345012008 *Work Experience* 035 - CRS Canadian Work Duration - Verified
NOC 2173 Software Engineers WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Canadian Technology Lead (NOC: 2173) for ****** (eDoc# ****): Dated: 2019-06-24 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES
Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2027-07-10
PA (JEGADEESAN, VIJAY ANANDH) In Status - WP Valid Until: 2020-07-11 NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
Hi All, can you please help me on the notes... Is the below GCMS notes is ok and my Security has not yet started.

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E001524704 REGULATION: PNP: CEC, 2019-11-29 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: AB. -PNC#: *******. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type:
Economic Case.
Comprehensive Ranking System( CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 1037 CRS points minimum score for round: 475 CRS score at application (APR): 987 Total CRS Points Assessed: 799 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with ********doc# 345012008 *Work Experience* 035 - CRS Canadian Work Duration - Verified
NOC 2173 Software Engineers WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Canadian Technology Lead (NOC: 2173) for ****** (eDoc# ****): Dated: 2019-06-24 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES
Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2027-07-10
PA (JEGADEESAN, VIJAY ANANDH) In Status - WP Valid Until: 2020-07-11 NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
good to go. PPR all the way

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
HI Guys,

I got the following Reply today from IRCC.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

nice. i am in a similar situation. whats your AOR and VO?

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I just got my GCMS notes and in it I saw " Principal applicant application promoted: Existing UCI" I have never applied for the immigration process so why did it say existing uci. I am a PNP outland applicant

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Guys,
I just realized that in my express entry profile, under address history I have mentioned one incorrect date. One of my stays at a address started in August but I have mentioned July instead. Should I update this info via web form?
@legalfalcon any suggestion would be appreciated.
You can send a webform and get it corrected.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Another update:

AOR: 31 Dec 2019
MEP: 21 Jan 2020
RPRF: 27 Jan 2020
BIL: 29 Jan 2020
Ghost update: 23 April (Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" but no changes, and the application went back to "Submitted". No emails.

April 16th I received a response to my Webform:
- The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
- The security background verification has not been initiated.
- The criminal background verification is in process.

I wonder what's happening with my application.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
The ghost update happened after you sent I'm the webform request. So your file was updated-hopefully passing your eligibility

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
The ghost update happened after you sent I'm the webform request. So your file was updated-hopefully passing your eligibility
I actually sent the Webform in 12th of April, got a reply from there 16th April, and a ghost update on 23rd April. So surely they have opened my file before sending the email. I log into my account every other day to see if there are any changes. But I hope you're right and I passed eligibility. :)

Reactions: rv91

thiteixeira

Nov 25, 2019
Hello everyone,

I’m worried about my case, please see all info below.

I have received GCMS Notes and Webform this week. And, I think my case is slower than everyone’s. Also, I got a different message pattern submitted over Webform than other member’s. My application is 68% complete (58 days as remaining time).

AOR: Dec 22, 2019.
MEP: Jan 09, 2020.
Biometrics: Jan 27, 2020.
CEC-Inland / Office: Edmonton

GCMS:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

WEBFORM:
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry
.”

What do you guys think about my case? Is this normal? Any suggestions/comments?
Thank you,

Last edited: