Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Your criminality will be passed very soon, don't worry. Also, your security may not take a lot of time,since your eligibility is already met, sit back and relax. You will get the golden email very soon once the situation gets better.
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback. I desperately needed it. :)

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hello all,

I had raised a webforum on 20 Apr and got reply today

• The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Does this mean my application is still in initial stage? I had ADR of PCC which was submitted on 5 Mar, just before Corona issue peaked. Has it slowed the process in my case?

Can anyone advice me on this.
Hi,
I received my AOR on December 29th and I have tried contacting CIC through webform several times but I never received the reply that they sent to you. may I ask what did you ask them in the Webform so they could provide you with this information about your application?

Thank you very much

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello All,

Need your help.

AOR : Dec 4
MEP : Dec 5
Bio: Dec 6
FSW O.

Yesterday ( APR 23 ) , I have received ADR request for Renewed passport to be submitted as mine is expiring on Sep 2020.

But I can't apply for renewal of passport in this pandemic situation in india ( as all govt offices are closed ) and I don't think I will receive new passport in 60 days. ADR req is saying if I cant submit Passport in 60 days, my profile could be refused.

Kindly help me with next steps what to be done.

Thank you.
For your reference:

"
Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
No application in progress will be closed or refused because of documents missing due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.
"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Although I know the IRCC agents pick up the applications randomly yet I am curious to know how do they process the applications as I can see people with aor in end of Dec are getting everything passed or application approved as a reply in their webform where as my aor is 23 dec fsw (O), eligibility met and security/ criminality not started yet. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kartheek_10

Apr 23, 2020
For your reference:

"
Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
No application in progress will be closed or refused because of documents missing due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.
"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html
Thank you for this.

Hopefully they will extend 90 days more.

In India, I don't think they open Govt office till June. So this extension will help me.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Although I know the IRCC agents pick up the applications randomly yet I am curious to know how do they process the applications as I can see people with aor in end of Dec are getting everything passed or application approved as a reply in their webform where as my aor is 23 dec fsw (O), eligibility met and security/ criminality not started yet. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
@nri7777 , how do you know they pick applications randomly? We are not privy to the criteria they use to review files-and there must be some method used. I dont think anyone can fully understand how files are processed, we just have to hope for the best. I have been living here 2 years and know someone living here 4 years-when we applied I was asked for a Rcmp but she wasnt. Why did that happen? We can only theorize. Unless you have a criminal past, once your eligibility is met it's just a matter of time. Roll your eyes when the officially advised time of 6 months actually passes-you still have 2 months to go :)

Reactions: nri7777

perika

Jan 14, 2020
Just got a response from the webform which I raised last week:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.
I also received the same response yesterday for a webform i raised last week. Good luck!
I got the same response. I am now planning to call again and ask about the decision specifically.
I also got the same response. Applied for GCMS not in March and I am still expecting them. Not sure which will come first.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I also received the same response yesterday for a webform i raised last week. Good luck!

I also got the same response. Applied for GCMS not in March and I am still expecting them. Not sure which will come first.
Yup, I also applied for GCMS in early March but didn't get them till now. I hope this situation subsides soon and we get PPR

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020

Same is my case. Eligibility met, criminality n security not yet strated. Japan PCC was submitted as response to ADR on 05 Mar, just before lockdown. My application is still at CIO Sydney

Did u hv any ADR or issues like that? And VO?

AR26

Apr 12, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello Guys,
I just realized that in my express entry profile, under address history I have mentioned one incorrect date. One of my stays at a address started in August but I have mentioned July instead. Should I update this info via web form?
@legalfalcon any suggestion would be appreciated.

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
I
i received a response. it was generic response even though i specifically asked what i needed, some are getting proper responses, others aren't.
I sent another webform on 17th and received a response on 23rd. This time i specifically asked for what information I wanted, this is what i got,

• The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid

my AOR is 28th December and my VO is Ottawa.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I

I sent another webform on 17th and received a response on 23rd. This time i specifically asked for what information I wanted, this is what i got,

@Islander5548 , sounds like everything is complete! Early congrats ;)

Reactions: Islander5548

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I

Inland or outland