+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I just got off phone with IRCC. The lady was nice and she asked all the formal questions to ensure I am the applicant. She later looked into my file and that everything I asked eligibility, crimality and security had been completed and waiting for approval to be sent out and she doesnt know when because they have limited staff at the moment. I asked about my file location, she checked again and she saidthe file is still in Halifax office. I asked if the file will be sent to Ottawa she checked again she said the file would be sent to Vancouver for my Copr since I am already in Canada and there wont be a need to send passport to Ottawa to reduce work load there and that I should just wait for the next instructions or email through my account.
Hey what's your AOR date?

BPreet Singh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hello
I received the following reply via webform
Would appreciate if anyone could please explain what this means for the status of the file
AOR: 29/12/2019
FSW-O

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Does this change gets reflected on your application or not?

Oct 25, 2019
PNP-inland, checked status of eligibility earlier through webform saying blow however today the agent told me over the phone the eligibility is met waiting the senior office to review.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The eligibility verification is currently valid.

Seems like the webform replying are not always accurate.

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Today, I received GCMS notes I requested on 22.Mar.

Eligibility: Review required
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress

Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary : Edmonton (what is the difference, anyone?)
*No trace of agents at Edmonton office though.

Two criteria of which the review was required were 1. proof of fund and 2. work experience. Funny thing, I have almost 5 years of work experience under NOC that I applied but one agent left a note saying I do not seem to have one year of continuous work experience for the primary NOC. Now, it looks like all of my work experiences at two different companies need a thorough review, twice, thrice, and so on.

Also, on the website, it says I don't need to prove my settlement funds if I have a valid job offer. In fact, I am currently working here so I am exempt from that requirement according to the website. Apparently, they still want to review it. I am canceling all of my installment saving accounts and updating my proof of fund.

To me, it looks like an agent just schemes through the application and raises review recommendations, and the next agent updates correcting seemingly misunderstanding notes or raising a new concern. It seems like they come back to the application once every two weeks.

So, I think it is worth ordering GCMS notes once a while to know where the application is and to update information ahead of time like me.

Timeline
AOR dec 19
Medical Jan 10
FSW-inland
Did you get any ADR so far?

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
Dec 11 AOR CEC Outland Edmonton CPC

March 16 - GU

Raised webform got reply that my application has moved to Ottawa

April 18th (today) - GU

Fingers crossed - what should be next ?
So after the above update on April 18th i raised a new webform to get what has been updated.

Got the reply as follows:

Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are currently valid.

Hope everything goes well and get some good news soon.

Reactions: Dare77

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Just got a response from the webform which I raised last week:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.
I got the same response. I am now planning to call again and ask about the decision specifically.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017

Two criteria of which the review was required were 1. proof of fund and 2. work experience. Funny thing, I have almost 5 years of work experience under NOC that I applied but one agent left a note saying I do not seem to have one year of continuous work experience for the primary NOC. Now, it looks like all of my work experiences at two different companies need a thorough review, twice, thrice, and so on.

Also, on the website, it says I don't need to prove my settlement funds if I have a valid job offer. In fact, I am currently working here so I am exempt from that requirement according to the website. Apparently, they still want to review it. I am canceling all of my installment saving accounts and updating my proof of fund.

To me, it looks like an agent just schemes through the application and raises review recommendations, and the next agent updates correcting seemingly misunderstanding notes or raising a new concern. It seems like they come back to the application once every two weeks.

So, I think it is worth ordering GCMS notes once a while to know where the application is and to update information ahead of time like me.

Timeline
AOR dec 19
Medical Jan 10
FSW-inland
1. POF: If you’re working in Canada

Timeline
AOR dec 19
Medical Jan 10
FSW-inland
Did you provide proof of fund?

If you’re FSW inland ( and you’re not CEC class or not working in a LMIA-valid job) you need to provide proof of fund.

Example, a person lives in Canada and qualifies for FSW with non-Canadian work experience, he would need to submit proof of fund, even he is currently working.

What to do in your case: Address the concern in GCMS notes ASAP- submit a valid POF, some banks will readily give you a 1-pager disclosing your Chequing balance at a meager fee.

Are you sure your job reference letters sufficiently define your job duties? If yes, just add them to application through a webform in addition with additional proof like salary deposits, payslips, ID card, promotion/offer letter.

vinaymanasvi

Dec 17, 2015
I just got off phone with IRCC. The lady was nice and she asked all the formal questions to ensure I am the applicant. She later looked into my file and that everything I asked eligibility, crimality and security had been completed and waiting for approval to be sent out and she doesnt know when because they have limited staff at the moment. I asked about my file location, she checked again and she saidthe file is still in Halifax office. I asked if the file will be sent to Ottawa she checked again she said the file would be sent to Vancouver for my Copr since I am already in Canada and there wont be a need to send passport to Ottawa to reduce work load there and that I should just wait for the next instructions or email through my account.
Is IRCC call center still working? I have seen in IRCC website that the call center is closed due to COVID19!!!!!!

besthope69

Apr 23, 2020
Hi,

Called IRCC on 4Mar: Agent informed that Eligibility met, security & criminality not started.

Raised webform on 10Apr asking for status on eligibility, criminality and security: Got response on 16Apr as below:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
Again called IRCC on 17Apr: Agent informed that Eligibility met, security & criminality not started. when I asked in detailed about eligibility, I was told that it is under met..

Not sure why is there a different status for eligibility in webform and on a call...

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
UPDATE (As per Webform raised two days back):
Eligibility: Under Review
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
VO:CIO, Sydney, NS
Background Check: Under process

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
We have the same stats. What's your stream?

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Two days back I called IRCC call Center
And the agent told me
My eligibility (MET)
Criminality (passed)
Security initiated

aor dec 29 2019
Pnp inland

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Timeline + AOR??

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
AOR 4th Feb
Biometrics 19th Feb

Is Nova Scotia slower than most VOs? What is the different between centralised intake office and case specific?

Web form reply below:

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

We can confirm that:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid."