+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

AOR 27.12.2019
BIL 16.01.2020
PNP Outland

I have the same answer.
AOR 23.12.2019
EE with PNP - Inland

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

AOR 27.12.2019
BIL 16.01.2020
PNP Outland
I also got same reply from cic
AOR: 26/12
FSW-O

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
Dec 11 AOR CEC Outland Edmonton CPC

March 16 - GU

Raised webform got reply that my application has moved to Ottawa

April 18th (today) - GU

Fingers crossed - what should be next ?

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I am concerned should i try this or wait for some response?
My agent said embassy is not working these days. So it will be delay in processing application. I got my AOR in December

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
My timeline is exactly like yours. Let me know the update you receive. Requested for GCMS notes on the 02/04. I am still waiting for it.
i received a response. it was generic response even though i specifically asked what i needed, some are getting proper responses, others aren't.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
@legalfalcon please help me
You need to raise a webform if you need information about the status of the your application and VO. In response to your other question since, you are the the applicant it is perfectly normal for you to raise a webform it doesn't affect the processing time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please help me
The VO is irrelevant and does not matter. See page 1 of this thread. However, if you still are adamant to know it, you can see it on your GCMS notes, or send a webform (CSE) and ask.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My dear in some parts of the world e.g Africa, believe me it does.
The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, the law under which the applications are processed, is the same, be it Africa or Asia. So unless you are telling me that the law is different in Africa, VO does not matter.

There has been an obsession to compare timelines and processing data form where an application may be processed. This too anecdotal and as absurd as comparing apples to oranges. No two applications are the same and neither can the processing time be. However, somehow people are obsessed with it, so be it and nothing much can be done.

Reactions: hirumPK

Ojay1

Feb 21, 2020
The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, the law under which the applications are processed, is the same, be it Africa or Asia. So unless you are telling me that the law is different in Africa, VO does not matter.

There has been an obsession to compare timelines and processing data form where an application may be processed. This too anecdotal and as absurd as comparing apples to oranges. No two applications are the same and neither can the processing time be. However, somehow people are obsessed with it, so be it and nothing much can be done.
Well you may need to know about a certain visa office called Accra, where processing within the 6month timeline is the exception.. Accra is in Ghana.
Generally speaking it’s common knowledge that depending on the visa office processing times can significantly differ okay. Am just saying what is fact, am not disputing your authority on the subject.

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well you may need to know about a certain visa office called Accra, where processing within the 6month timeline is the exception.. Accra is in Ghana.
Generally speaking it’s common knowledge that depending on the visa office processing times can significantly differ okay. Am just saying what is fact, am not disputing your authority on the subject.
That does not mean it is because of the people who work there are slow and intentional about it. Maybe it's overall a difficult procedure to verify all the application details in this region.

In any case, is it an option to ask your file to be transferred to another visa office?