MEP - Dec 27
BIL - Dec 30
1st GU - Dec 31
2nd GU - Jan 29
GCMS request - Feb 14

hopecan

Feb 17, 2020
Hi All,

Have been eagerly awaiting CoPR for Express entry- PNP. The wait seems way too long...
Received ITA - 31st Oct
AOR - 4th Dec
Medical passed & Biometric done - 7th Jan
No news from IRCC after this.
Any assumptions on when I could probably expect a CoPR?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@hopecan , everyone in this forum is hopeful but after a certain point theres nothing else we can do but wait. The timeline given is at least 6 months. No one can predict anything.

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
If you are not claiming points for a specific work, you can remove it form the work history section and just have it in Personal history. If you do add it in the work history, you will have to provide work reference letters for it.

As regards the NOC, you can add work done under different NOC to claim points, however, you have to have 1 year of full-time or part time work ex in the primary NOC declared. The primary NOC need not be your current or most recent job, It can be any for which you are claiming points for.
@legalfalcon : My AOR is November 27. In our application we have mentioned work details and NOC for both primary and secondary applicants and provided required reference letters and proof of employment history, although there are no points awarded for secondary work experience.

My question is, does it lead to delay in processing as both work experiences have to be evaluated now? Also, can there be a review required or ADR etc. on secondary work experience documentation even though one isnt claiming points for it? Please advice @legalfalcon

Postiglioni

Oct 3, 2019
Hi,

I have added my newborn into my application after eAOR and her medical exams were approved on Feb 15th. Do you believe it might delay my process?

eAOR: Nov 22, 2019

Thanks!!

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
I called CIC today and it seems my eligibility is not started yet. My AOR is Dec 23, 2019.
Should I be concerned?

Feb 12, 2019
Hi,

My timelines are:
e-Apr 2- Dec 2019
AOR - 2-Dec 2019
Medical Passed - 20 Dec
Biometric Invite - 20 Dec
Biometric done - 27th Dec

No updates since then.

Please note - My husband's passport was expiring hence we raised the webform to inform and submit the document. We did received the email stating the information is sent to the case officer.

Waiting for any update. Please help me understand how do we raise a webform for checking the status.
Also, how do I get to know the status of my application?

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I called CIC today and it seems my eligibility is not started yet. My AOR is Dec 23, 2019.
Should I be concerned?
Are you an inland applicant? I tried to call CIC but im not in Canada. When I call using Text Now app no one answers the phone on the 888 number.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Hi,

My timelines are:
e-Apr 2- Dec 2019
AOR - 2-Dec 2019
Medical Passed - 20 Dec
Biometric Invite - 20 Dec
Biometric done - 27th Dec

No updates since then.

Please note - My husband's passport was expiring hence we raised the webform to inform and submit the document. We did received the email stating the information is sent to the case officer.

Waiting for any update. Please help me understand how do we raise a webform for checking the status.
Also, how do I get to know the status of my application?
You can create a webform and ask for the status or which stage of the process is your application in. Thats what I did. They take around 4-5 business days to get back. Thats been my timeline when I used the webform.

Reactions: Bourdey

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Are you an inland applicant? I tried to call CIC but im not in Canada. When I call using Text Now app no one answers the phone on the 888 number.
I am FSW-outland. Did CIC inform you about your eligibility in webform response?