Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Call then please

and our

thanks for your response. But as IRCC says, if you have given Biometric before, you have to do it again. Is that ok? Also, my Medical is not passed yet. My AOR is for 12th Dec

moosas

May 6, 2018
AOR-Dec. 17, MEP & BIL -Jan 7th
I am in Toronto and the problem is Biometrics collection at all Service Canada locations are fully booked for the next 2+weeks. Anyone know if they might accept walk-in? It says By Appointment Only on IRCC...Anyone had luck walk-in?

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
AOR: Dec 5, but still no MEP. So many people here with later dates have already gotten their MEPs.

My first PR application was cancelled as incomplete. I used the same medicals (just a few months old) for my second application - wondering if that might be what's causing a delay? My e-medicals had the first PR application ID. Anyone with similar experience?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR: Dec 5, but still no MEP. So many people here with later dates have already gotten their MEPs.

My first PR application was cancelled as incomplete. I used the same medicals (just a few months old) for my second application - wondering if that might be what's causing a delay? My e-medicals had the first PR application ID. Anyone with similar experience?
I don't think the delay has anything to do with past medicals which are good enough for atleast a year. If they aren't satisfied, they can anytime ask for a re-medical. Just the usual holiday season delay. What did you miss in your last application?

Reactions: LaFontaine

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I don't think the delay has anything to do with past medicals which are good enough for atleast a year. If they aren't satisfied, they can anytime ask for a re-medical. Just the usual holiday season delay. What did you miss in your last application?
I didn't have the right PCC. Thanks for the response!

Reactions: YouGotMeHere

Harpreet dubai

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
28 dec 2019
Hey can u add me to whatsapp group
December 28 AOR
PNP OUTLAND