+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
I don’t think there is anything more depressing than having your life tied down
100% !! are you Dec 2019? I totally empathize with you. This is turning into an unbelievable amount of wait right now. So far Covid was the excuse, but now that things have returned to normal since months, the fact that we are still not able to change a job, address or make sizeable investments is ridiculous. Every waking moment is an uncertainty of what to plan in the long term. Even if I get the PPR mail now, I probably wont feel anything considering how numb everything has become. Sorry for the rant guys!

Reactions: slashmaybe

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
100% !! are you Dec 2019? I totally empathize with you. This is turning into an unbelievable amount of wait right now. So far Covid was the excuse, but now that things have returned to normal since months, the fact that we are still not able to change a job, address or make sizeable investments is ridiculous. Every waking moment is an uncertainty of what to plan in the long term. Even if I get the PPR mail now, I probably wont feel anything considering how numb everything has become. Sorry for the rant guys!
Don't worry, you are right about the depression and you have all the reasons to be mad about that. I have abandoned my thought of moving to Canada already, considering the way they treat immigrant applicants who had to fulfill all of their requirements and paid all the demanded fees but all we have got so far were a lack of transparency and irresponsibility.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
I am totally with you!! Especially because when getting the PPR, how long is going to take to actually get the card! I have a friend that his card took so long he went away for vacation. On its way back, he almost could not enter the country because the card had been sent while he was away!

also, when we apply for citizenship, all these huge backlog of people will also be applying in the same time…

Reactions: siju6789

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
I am totally with you!! Especially because when getting the PPR, how long is going to take to actually get the card! I have a friend that his card took so long he went away for vacation. On its way back, he almost could not enter the country because the card had been sent while he was away!

also, when we apply for citizenship, all these huge backlog of people will also be applying in the same time…
Exactly. The future is looking scary lol.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys, I'm FSW O applicant. My COPR states location as Toronto, Ontario. However my employer may send me to Halifax. Do we need to get the COPr updated to change landing place as Halifax? Also is there any webform, email or procedure to be raised from my end before leaving telling IRCC i will be landing in Halifax and not Toronto? @legalfalcon and others your replies are greatly appreciated

patiencewearingthin

Oct 26, 2020
Hi Guys, I'm FSW O applicant. My COPR states location as Toronto, Ontario. However my employer may send me to Halifax. Do we need to get the COPr updated to change landing place as Halifax? Also is there any webform, email or procedure to be raised from my end before leaving telling IRCC i will be landing in Halifax and not Toronto? @legalfalcon and others your replies are greatly appreciated
Hey - I recently entered Canada through Toronto, ON while my COPR stated Vancouver, BC. I didn't inform IRCC beforehand and didn't have any issues at all with the landing.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Hi everyone,

I am writing this message with immense joy and hope for all the applicants who are still waiting for their confirmation on their applications.

PFB timeline

COR: India, New Delhi
CRS : 489 (474+15) (15 points from my brother-in-law)
ITA : 28th Oct 2019
AOR: 28th Dec 2019
1st Medical: 14th Dec 2019 [Max hospital]
Biometric : 25th Jan 2020
RPRF : 07th Feb 2020

No update after that: I had order GCMS notes plus bring out whole application documents (mistakenly first time) – 5 CAD each in January & March 2021.

Then miracle happen – I uploaded my Vaccine certificates on 21st Dec 2021

2nd Medical: 22th Dec 2021 [Sadhu Vaswani mission]
Medical Uploaded: 9th Jan 2022
Request letter: 8th march 2022 [IRCC ask to share my current status in Canada – basically they assumed I am in Canada and they want if I am then I should share this information with immediately so that they can refund my current application]
I had raised many webforms to share this information that I am not in Canada and desperately waiting for outcome of my current EE application.
As usual they provide 30 days window to respond to any request. By God grace, I login into my account on 8th April 2022 (just in 30 days), they open one link in my documents section to upload the response for this request letter.

They accepted and acknowledge my response on 12th April 2022 [i.e. a simple pdf stating me and my spouse occupation details and utility bills to prove that we are still in our home country ]

Next another request letter on 22nd April 2022 [Thanks almighty lord] This time it was schedule A form for both applicants.

I uploaded on 26th April 2022. And IRCC acknowledge on 27th April 2022.

Finally got ghost update on 10th May 2022, (I was watching FA cup final – Liverpool rocks).

On 17th May 2022 evening time, we got Ready for Visa mail just for primary applicant. I use this in both vfs packages.

I have sent the vfs package on 19th May 2022 and received our stamped Passports on 31st May 2022 today morning.

After waiting for 1,273,655 minutes a.k.a. 21,227 hours a.k.a. 885 days a.k.a. 29 months a.k.a. 126 weeks. Want to include seconds but it is very fluctuating.

I understand this :

No calls please - I never get a chance to speak to any agent whatsoever – don’t waste your time in calling instead start on our own - update re-medical, re-pcc, schedule A , raise webform stating your fit to travel, finance status. Etc. etc. There is nothing for granted but its far better than just sitting and scolding backlogs.

Sorry for this long message, really wants to thanks this forum for helping me and allowing me to hope for better.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am writing this message with immense joy and hope for all the applicants who are still waiting for their confirmation on their applications.

PFB timeline

COR: India, New Delhi
CRS : 489 (474+15) (15 points from my brother-in-law)
ITA : 28th Oct 2019
AOR: 28th Dec 2019
1st Medical: 14th Dec 2019 [Max hospital]
Biometric : 25th Jan 2020
RPRF : 07th Feb 2020

No update after that: I had order GCMS notes plus bring out whole application documents (mistakenly first time) – 5 CAD each in January & March 2021.

Then miracle happen – I uploaded my Vaccine certificates on 21st Dec 2021

2nd Medical: 22th Dec 2021 [Sadhu Vaswani mission]
Medical Uploaded: 9th Jan 2022
Request letter: 8th march 2022 [IRCC ask to share my current status in Canada – basically they assumed I am in Canada and they want if I am then I should share this information with immediately so that they can refund my current application]
I had raised many webforms to share this information that I am not in Canada and desperately waiting for outcome of my current EE application.
As usual they provide 30 days window to respond to any request. By God grace, I login into my account on 8th April 2022 (just in 30 days), they open one link in my documents section to upload the response for this request letter.

They accepted and acknowledge my response on 12th April 2022 [i.e. a simple pdf stating me and my spouse occupation details and utility bills to prove that we are still in our home country ]

Next another request letter on 22nd April 2022 [Thanks almighty lord] This time it was schedule A form for both applicants.

I uploaded on 26th April 2022. And IRCC acknowledge on 27th April 2022.

Finally got ghost update on 10th May 2022, (I was watching FA cup final – Liverpool rocks).

On 17th May 2022 evening time, we got Ready for Visa mail just for primary applicant. I use this in both vfs packages.

I have sent the vfs package on 19th May 2022 and received our stamped Passports on 31st May 2022 today morning.

After waiting for 1,273,655 minutes a.k.a. 21,227 hours a.k.a. 885 days a.k.a. 29 months a.k.a. 126 weeks. Want to include seconds but it is very fluctuating.

I understand this :

No calls please - I never get a chance to speak to any agent whatsoever – don’t waste your time in calling instead start on our own - update re-medical, re-pcc, schedule A , raise webform stating your fit to travel, finance status. Etc. etc. There is nothing for granted but its far better than just sitting and scolding backlogs.

Sorry for this long message, really wants to thanks this forum for helping me and allowing me to hope for better.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hey guys check this up:

FSW has only 3 months of applications inventory, folks, so statistically speaking, we should all get our conclusions in a 3 months-period.
AS LONG AS they do once again put brand new applications in front of ours when processing, since they are reopening FSW draws in July!

they are processing 5k to 8k FSW persons out of 25,000 persons remaining in the inventory as of May 31st.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/06/canadas-immigration-backlog-jumps-to-2-4-million-persons-0626324.html#gs.3sgqk2

Reactions: maghool71