CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
If you can get the passport in 30 days, then let IRCC know about it soon as they will give 30 days to submit the documents.
Thank you for reply, and if I submit my xray do they proceed with our application, without adding the newborn, will it affect the application.

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
@legalfalcon Related to mutual funds as proof of fund, can I submit the proof that I have invested in a Mutual fund, or do I need to get those funds to my bank account and then share the proof?
Please help if anyone is aware of this.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@legalfalcon Related to mutual funds as proof of fund, can I submit the proof that I have invested in a Mutual fund, or do I need to get those funds to my bank account and then share the proof?
I added them to my POF. I don't think IRCC considered it as POF because in the GCMS notes that I received, IRCC agent mentioned that my POF is X amount which was my from savings account and ignored twice the money that I had in my mutual funds. Since my savings was enough to cover a family of four, my file got approved. In short, you may need to show other sources of funds too just to make sure things go smoothly with IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Any PoF that is subject to market fluctuations will not be considered as PoF, and this includes stocks, mutual funds or any investment whose value is subject to market conditions, such as fixed assets like real estate, etc.

See https://bit.ly/3iPw1tp

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Yes, This is the golden email and many many congratulations. Can you please share your timelines?
Hello buddy, thank you for your kind words. My timeline is:

AOR: 23rd Dec 2019.
Bio submission: 20th Jan 2020.
Criminality passed: Feb 2020.
Eligibility passed: Oct 2020.
Notification to add common-law partner: Dec 2021.
Remed passed: Jan 2021.
Security passed: June 2022.
Spouse added to MyCIC profile: July 2022.
BIL and bio submission for spouse: 8th and 9th Jul 2022.
ADR (form E5562 and newest PCC for spouse): 8th Aug 2022.
ADR submission and Golden Email: 23rd Aug 2022.
Passport submission: 24 Aug 2022.

My case has been around long enough that even the bar code issued by VFSGlobal when I submitted my fingerprints has partially faded! LOL

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
This is the ultimate moment of my PR application when it has come to conclusion already:

Application status
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Latest update:
Final decision - September 13, 2022:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Thank you very much to this forum, and this thread in particular. Many thanks to Mr. @legalfalcon who has been very supportive and kindhearted to us who always dream of Canadian PR.

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi, Can anyone help me out;
I logged into my IRCC account. I just decided to click on 'view submitted documents' located in the upper right-hand corner

I saw the picture (attached link) in this writeup but ircc has never requested any extra document since I made my application in 2019. can anyone check their profile to see if they have something similar in the picture? Also, does anyone know what it means @legalfalcon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yLo3nQXo6hggvku8SsrsUK-XMF1RgvVU/view?usp=sharing

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hi, Can anyone help me out;
I logged into my IRCC account. I just decided to click on 'view submitted documents' located in the upper right-hand corner

I saw the picture (attached link) in this writeup but ircc has never requested any extra document since I made my application in 2019. can anyone check their profile to see if they have something similar in the picture? Also, does anyone know what it means @legalfalcon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yLo3nQXo6hggvku8SsrsUK-XMF1RgvVU/view?usp=sharing
Yes, same is showing in my account as well. If you have noticed required by date is keep going +1 after each day passing. Also, if we need to provide something then application status shows "your action is required" but currently it is submitted.
I believe there is nothing to worry it's just the way it works.

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Yes, same is showing in my account as well. If you have noticed required by date is keep going +1 after each day passing. Also, if we need to provide something then application status shows "your action is required" but currently it is submitted.
I believe there is nothing to worry it's just the way it works.
Thank you. Honestly we that applied for our Pr before covid are paying for seriously. So many people i know that applied this year have received approval. But we that applied pre covid or have expired copr due to covid have it really bad.
Please if anyone has a good and affordable lawyer for mandamus. I will appreciate.

Reactions: sumitkamboj88

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi Guys. I randomly opened the view submitted docs/upload new tab on the top right corner of the application page and saw that under optional documents it says that it has not been provided and required by 18th October for both me and my spouse who has been added as a dependent. There is no tab to upload anything. I'm confused what it is. Can someone help?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys. I randomly opened the view submitted docs/upload new tab on the top right corner of the application page and saw that under optional documents it says that it has not been provided and required by 18th October for both me and my spouse who has been added as a dependent. There is no tab to upload anything. I'm confused what it is. Can someone help?
Did you receive any ADR message in your CIC portal and have not submitted the requested additional documents?

UN123KNOWN

Nov 2, 2019
Hi everyone. I am a dec 2019 applicant. never received any additional document request so far but got an interview letter stating that my interview has been scheduled for 18 October at NDVO
. kindly give some suggestions. also, if anyone has experience with interview, please give advice.