+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jappreets

Dec 14, 2021
Its kind of difficult to predict. I got remed request Nov 27, 2021, passed 7 December 2021. Also got ADR request (Schedule A), replied Nov 30, 2021. Been waiting for PPR since then.
In the same boat as you, remed passed on Nov. 27 2021, schedule A and travel history submitted on 2 December 2021. Waiting for PPR

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Guys, i think the more we analyze the more complicated it get. I really thought that BFD really meant something. The only answer is to wait patiently. And once you landed in canada and had your PR card in your palm of hand. Then only then :eek:o_O - you can start the process of your redemption.

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Nope. Nothing. Called them and the agent said it all depends upon the officer who is working on your application. He legitly said some officers are slower than others. I guess my application is assigned to a lazy a$$ officer.
I see. I think this could be true. I also spoke to an agent yesterday and he gave me BFD of 15th March (which is 2 months from the date of passing remedicals and trigger of ADRs). He also added that in covid times, these dates have lost their relevance as the officer may choose to revisit the application even before the BFD or may choose to ignore it/push it further. He also added that FSW files are moving very slow at the moment.

Reactions: bobrovsky07

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi all. I received Ready for Visa email yesterday, which mentions that I have to inform IRCC of any "Changes in Circumstances":

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform CPC-Ottawa immediately at the email address above:
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
My wife is 6.5-month pregnant, do I need to let them know? I already submitted our passports for stamping.

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi all. I received Ready for Visa email yesterday, which mentions that I have to inform IRCC of any "Changes in Circumstances":

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform CPC-Ottawa immediately at the email address above:
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • by Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
My wife is 6.5-month pregnant, do I need to let them know? I already submitted our passports for stamping.
you don’t have. But both of you must go and do your landing before her due date. if you don’t , then you must inform ircc once the baby is born.

Reactions: habibi123

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon. Please I just noticed that the right of Permanent Residence fee I paid at the time I made my application is short 200 cad. However, I have submitted my passport already before I found out. How can I pay the balance so as not to delay my visa stamping. Thanks

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
I see. I think this could be true. I also spoke to an agent yesterday and he gave me BFD of 15th March (which is 2 months from the date of passing remedicals and trigger of ADRs). He also added that in covid times, these dates have lost their relevance as the officer may choose to revisit the application even before the BFD or may choose to ignore it/push it further. He also added that FSW files are moving very slow at the moment.
My new BFD is also March 15. But I dont think it is related to medical passed. My medical is passed since the end of November. Probably we have the same officer working on our file. He might just be going to open tons of files COR-Ind at the same time in March. Let's see what happens in next couple of weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: sunnysharma1991