+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Has anyone else noticed an option to get monthly updates on their EE application in the portal?

Has it always been there lol??

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Yeah i see that now.

I selected yes at the beginning and to date have not received a single monthly update hahaha.

Things are looking positive however, they are conducting working holiday draws next week and people do not need a job offer.

Hopefully we are all in canada by December
Hahaha same...

Expecting to get monthly updates and thinking that the progress bar actually meant something...

Rinoa

Aug 30, 2021
Hi guys, when you order GCMS is that the latest progress in your application? if the last date I saw was for the reissue of Medical last feb 2021, that was the last time it was picked up? Thank you

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Did anybody try to call to IRCC recently? Did they provide any information? My last call was not successful. They didn't answer any question. So I would like to know, maybe I was not lucky and talked to agent with bad mood...

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi guys, when you order GCMS is that the latest progress in your application? if the last date I saw was for the reissue of Medical last feb 2021, that was the last time it was picked up? Thank you
Yes it shows the last time the file was picked up

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Did anybody try to call to IRCC recently? Did they provide any information? My last call was not successful. They didn't answer any question. So I would like to know, maybe I was not lucky and talked to agent with bad mood...
They don’t.. they just say they’ve relocated resourses for Afghans

• Sad
Reactions: lucifere

DataScientist2023

Jul 19, 2021
Why does IRCC think it's okay to keep us waiting for almost 2 years ? I feel I deserve some compensation after everything is finally over
Well, it's their rules and priorities and we as applicants don't have much choices, maybe there are, but I guess they might result in more negative outcome for us. So hmm... sadly all we can do is wait.

Though its funny how we are made to wait without any clear idea what's going to happen and when, we were promised a timeline of 6 months + more in cases of complex cases. Maybe our cases are too complex, lol

Now, we are not even allowed to ask for updates, despite the fact we paid well in advance and not a small amount :)
# CostOfEmigration.

Reactions: Alicia Belle

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Well, it's their rules and priorities and we as applicants don't have much choices, maybe there are, but I guess they might result in more negative outcome for us. So hmm... sadly all we can do is wait.

Though its funny how we are made to wait without any clear idea what's going to happen and when, we were promised a timeline of 6 months + more in cases of complex cases. Maybe our cases are too complex, lol

Now, we are not even allowed to ask for updates, despite the fact we paid well in advance and not a small amount :)
# CostOfEmigration.
True

Reactions: DataScientist2023

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
How many people here are actually waiting since Dec 2019? Can we all update here our status? Here is mine:

Applied from: The United States
Application Type: Express Entry (Non-PNP and Non -CEC) - Just Regular
Application Invitation received: Nov 10, 2019
Application Submitted: Dec 5, 2019
Current Status: Waiting for Passport Request (no updates from CIC since Dec 5, 2019)

Please update your status even if you have received the passport request or PR. This will help all of us to track our application and what expectations to set. Thanks!

Reactions: Shafaq_ and Bayanta