+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hello All, Is there any update with anyone's profile? Re-Medical request or anything? Or is still silent for all, like me :(
No update either. I really want to see people getting some news! If anyone has any updates, please share :)

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
I think... Who got visa, don't visit this forum.. because they are done with the process ... So it is not reasonable to ask... Anyone here .. etc etc....

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Likewise, hope they issue CoPRs soon for post March 18, 2020. The waiting is killing me inside.
I feel the same man. No one has ever suffered like late 2019 folks. Pandemic is already fully over in most countries, yet IRCC's excuses to not to finalize a god damn application seems endless. I'd really love to see this torture end this summer for all of us so we can continue with our lives.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I feel the same man. No one has ever suffered like late 2019 folks. Pandemic is already fully over in most countries, yet IRCC's excuses to not to finalize a god damn application seems endless. I'd really love to see this torture end this summer for all of us so we can continue with our lives.
I couldn't agree more

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Agree. Been eagerly waiting for almost a year now. Based on GCMS notes, mine was approved March 23, 2020, 5 days after the lockdown. Hopefully, IRCC will resume normal processing now that the pandemic's almost over. Covid-19 will not disappear entirely but at least we humans have minimized the health risks it brought to us, just like flu.

Reactions: pk2711