+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
This will only help you when you (or the primary applicant) have relatives in Canada.
When you don't, you will het CoPR, but can't land
(sorry for butting into the conversation here) - yes this is true, but when one gets the CoPR, the time they have to land in Canada is 1 yr or when the medicals expire (whichever comes first) - so by the time that period expires, hopefully the travel restrictions are lifted. So it is ok to hope for the CoPR to come as soon as possible right?

Asking these questions because I'm trying to decide if I should be hopeful about receiving the CoPR now or later lol

Atdec11

Jan 12, 2021
Hello guys! I am with you all in the endless waiting game..have been since Dec 2019. I am inland applicant with my file in Ottawa (security yet to start). I am on a student visa right now. The thing is that I live with my fiancee here in Ontario who is a PR. We want to get married but are not legally binding into anything due to concerns of PR getting affected in any way. We will become common law in the coming June. Any idea on how a change in marital status (in my situation) will affect my file. Thank you! And good luck to all.

Growthhacker2021

Jan 11, 2021
Hello Guys... Ive heard NDVO issued PPR's to Feb 2020 Applicants recently. What's the case with OTTAWA??
I'm a Dec 2019 AOR Applicant and still waiting for any communication. The last I heard from them was regarding Re-Medical and Schedule A Form requested in JAN 1st Week @legalfalcon @slashmaybe

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Guys... Ive heard NDVO issued PPR's to Feb 2020 Applicants recently. What's the case with OTTAWA??
I'm a Dec 2019 AOR Applicant and still waiting for any communication. The last I heard from them was regarding Re-Medical and Schedule A Form requested in JAN 1st Week @legalfalcon @slashmaybe
It does not matter where your application is at. What matters is that your application is progressing. The PPR can be issued by LVO, or any officer where your application is processing in Canada or in your country of residence.

PVC

May 7, 2012
@legalfalcon
Hi, recently I change my current address few block away from previous one on file and I updated with my lawyer as she is representative for my application, she did through webform, update 10 days ago in fed 2021 but I got request from cic for current address document
In that they mentioned to update document with in 7 days,
please provide current residential address
,but we already did 10 days ago
What should we do ? What kind of document I should provide

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi, recently I change my current address few block away from previous one on file and I updated with my lawyer as she is representative for my application, she did through webform, update 10 days ago in fed 2021 but I got request from cic for current address document
In that they mentioned to update document with in 7 days,
please provide current residential address
,but we already did 10 days ago
What should we do ? What kind of document I should provide
Just send it again. Most likely what you sent before may not have been added to you file.

Atdec11

Jan 12, 2021
Hello guys! I am with you all in the endless waiting game..have been since Dec 2019. I am inland applicant with my file in Ottawa (security yet to start). I am on a student visa right now. The thing is that I live with my fiancee here in Ontario who is a PR. We want to get married but are not legally binding into anything due to concerns of PR getting affected in any way. We will become common law in the coming June. Any idea on how a change in marital status (in my situation) will affect my file. Thank you! And good luck to all.
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

In your case, if you get married, you will have to inform IRCC, that your family condition has changed, and your spouse is a PR. It will not effect the processing and your spouse will not be required to submit medicals / PCC etc. as your spouse is a PR, but you will have to inform IRCC and submit some forms and the proof of PR.

If your spouse would not have been a PR, then your spouse would have been subject to medical inadmissibility / security / criminality.

In either way, it will not impact your eligibility or your points will not be re calculated. see https://bit.ly/2OykMJV

Atdec11

Jan 12, 2021
In your case, if you get married, you will have to inform IRCC, that your family condition has changed, and your spouse is a PR. It will not effect the processing and your spouse will not be required to submit medicals / PCC etc. as your spouse is a PR, but you will have to inform IRCC and submit some forms and the proof of PR.

If your spouse would not have been a PR, then your spouse would have been subject to medical inadmissibility / security / criminality.

In either way, it will not impact your eligibility or your points will not be re calculated.
Thank you so much for promptly answering to this!!!

Reactions: legalfalcon