+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ABLUCKNOW

Jun 10, 2020
Hi,
I submitted a web form and got the following response. I want to understand what does the line "Background verifications are currently valid" means? Does it include all of eligibility, security, criminality or any 1 or 2 of them?

PNP outland, Dec 13 2019 - AOR. No news since then

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • Your file was transferred to the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Can someone comment on my question? Response is much appreciated
@legalfalcon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Can someone comment on my question? Response is much appreciated
@legalfalcon

I received same reply ( and aslo they didnt mention VISA office for me )
Background check or background verification is a generic term for criminality check, security screening and information sharing.

Some more information about it here
https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#background-check
https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/

Reactions: Mike@2019

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
Previously as a reply to my webform questions I would receive a detailed answer, such as eligibily valid, background check valid, visa office is... etc. etc. and there would be a name of an agent in the end. This time I received a very generic answer to my specific questions, in both French and English (previously had been only English) and no name of an agent in the end. Anybody else encountered this? Are they now just sending generic replies?

Reactions: jass_taggar

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Previously as a reply to my webform questions I would receive a detailed answer, such as eligibily valid, background check valid, visa office is... etc. etc. and there would be a name of an agent in the end. This time I received a very generic answer to my specific questions, in both French and English (previously had been only English) and no name of an agent in the end. Anybody else encountered this? Are they now just sending generic replies?
I received the same reply to my last webform. Considering the timing, I think that it is an automatic response which is generated when no agent reply to the webform within 5 days. It happened to several people and it was at the end of the 5th business day.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
As seen on IRCC twitter account 7 September: "We continue to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications. Paper applications for visitor visas, study and work permits will not be processed until further notice. (2/3)"

"We are processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible. We will contact you once there is an update regarding your application. Please note it is not possible to re-submit a paper based PR application online. (3/3)"

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Your wife being outland is probably the reason you haven't received it yet.
One of the agent I had talked said only the primary applicant matters to determine inland vs Outland. But yes as you say there is probably difficulty in issuing PPR for Outland spouse.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Seems for US applicants, only PPR but not heard COPR yet.
People on USA are having a hard time getting work permit to come to Canada. Visa stamping has been difficult.

But I heard people are able to get visitor visa to visit separated family - not sure how much this is true.

Reactions: rogerEE

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
People on USA are having a hard time getting work permit to come to Canada. Visa stamping has been difficult.

But I heard people are able to get visitor visa to visit separated family - not sure how much this is true.
The US-Canada border should be open for close relatives of Canadian citizens or permanent residents.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
The US-Canada border should be open for close relatives of Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Same for other countries too. Getting the visa to visit seems the difficult portion.

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
does anyone receiving copr for inlands applications from december 2019 aor?
I received ppr for my spouse September 3rd with a message that said to send his passport once I recieve my copr which will be completed through my local VO contacting me, so I’m currently waiting to be contacted by them. I am an inland applicant and he resides in the U.S

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
Hi All,
I received an ADR request for form IMM5406 ( additional family information document). Is there something wrong or anything to worry about?

AOR: 23 feb
MED: 3rd March
BIO: 11th March
FSW outland

no update since then until today asking for this document. as per gcms and webform only criminality was cleared in these months. Any info on this would be great appreciated.

Cheers