AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Oh no. They sent it back because im missing one document. But when im about to resubmit the same package, i caled cic to confirm and said to change the old ones i have and to use the noveber updates
ok..thats clear now.. double or triple check with the list..even a minor mistake could cost at least 2 months..hope everything works good for u this time.[/QUOTE]

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hello Everyone - we submitted our application on Dec 11th 2018. Looking forward to AOR 1 in a couple of months.

hs2014

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
Oh no. They sent it back because im missing one document. But when im about to resubmit the same package, i caled cic to confirm and said to change the old ones i have and to use the noveber updates
But there is no change in the forms, all are exactly the same then why they want us to resubmit the forms

JanicaC

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I submitted our application December 19. Havent heard anything yet. But my question is, im a pr card holder. I am wanting to visit my husband back in the philippines. Because our daughter is turn 1 in april and he hasnt seen her yet in person. How long can i stay there for vacation?! I called cic the said i can stay there for a while as long as i keep my obligations as a pr. But also i talked to a adviser andshe said i cant stay outside canada for a ling time cause the application will get rejected. And ive been reading stuff online and they all said i cant. But why does cic say i can. Im so confused. Can anyone please help me!

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
My wife was in Pak for wedding but before wedding she was on job and he has that letter. but that letter is 3 month old, can we show that letter to CIC along with NOA? or she need to find new job now and then apply? Outland applicant and suppose to submit document by today or tomorrow

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Hello everyone, I submitted our application December 19. Havent heard anything yet. But my question is, im a pr card holder. I am wanting to visit my husband back in the philippines. Because our daughter is turn 1 in april and he hasnt seen her yet in person. How long can i stay there for vacation?! I called cic the said i can stay there for a while as long as i keep my obligations as a pr. But also i talked to a adviser andshe said i cant stay outside canada for a ling time cause the application will get rejected. And ive been reading stuff online and they all said i cant. But why does cic say i can. Im so confused. Can anyone please help me!
you can stay out as long as you keep the residency obligation of 730 days in any 5 year period.. cic wont verify ur address during the application processing..you need to have access to the physical address until u get AOR .(just in case if they return ur package due to missing documents)All other communication is via email.
being that said, in very rare cases if a cic officer doubts about your intention to stay in Canada for any reason, obviously they can question you about it. A proper explanation letter with any supporting document would be enough to convince about ur intention.
In my opinon, you can go away for what ever time you want..

Reactions: JanicaC and NilaS

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
My wife was in Pak for wedding but before wedding she was on job and he has that letter. but that letter is 3 month old, can we show that letter to CIC along with NOA? or she need to find new job now and then apply? Outland applicant and suppose to submit document by today or tomorrow
Is she working now? NOA is the most important doc to ensure to see and submit job letter when CIC request one. My opinion.

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Sorry to hear that. Which document did you miss?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When you are sponsoring family you must remain in Canada if you are a PR. Short vacations of 2-3 weeks maximum seem to be tolerated but not more.

Yoanchanda

Oct 30, 2018
I submitted our application end of december. Will it be rejected if i submitted a 2016 statement of income? My 2017 Notice of Assessment is STILL being processed at the CRA. I attached letters of employment and the most recent Statement of Income (2016)....

Also I sent in a photocopy of my new passport (not noterized) but also a noterized copy of the front and back of my citizenship card. Will that be an issue?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I submitted our application end of december. Will it be rejected if i submitted a 2016 statement of income? My 2017 Notice of Assessment is STILL being processed at the CRA. I attached letters of employment and the most recent Statement of Income (2016)....

Also I sent in a photocopy of my new passport (not noterized) but also a noterized copy of the front and back of my citizenship card. Will that be an issue?
If you have proof that you can support your family in Canada without government help it shouldn't be an issue.