+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**--December 2018 Outland Application..**

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hello all,

My wife is landing on July 06, 2019 in Winnipeg, Canada from India. I have few questions to ask in regards to certain things :

1. Not really sure but if anyone has completed landing procedure at the Winnipeg Richardson Airport for Permanent Residence can you please share your experience ? How was the process ? Were there any issues landing ? Most of the people do landing in either Vancouver or Toronto but since she got flight from Delhi - Dubai - London - Winnipeg so her port of first entry in Canada is Winnipeg.

2. She is coming from India and has some gold jewellery to bring here. What is the best way to bring gold jewellery to Canada and does it has to be declared to Indian Customs that she is taking all her jewellery to Canada ? If yes, what is the procedure for that ?

3. She would be having 2 suitcases with her and those suitcases would have the list of accompanying goods that she would be carrying that day and will declare them at border however she has lot of stuff that would be coming later via courier so she would be filling good to follow list. The question is that once the CBSA officer stamps the paperwork of goods to follow list does she has to send that paperwork to the courier back in India to bring the stuff duty free or can we can send the courier without paperwork and once the courier arrives here in Winnipeg just go and collect it from CBSA by showing paperwork for duty exemption ?

Thank you in advance for all the help :)

Jun 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Its been more than 6months since i submitted my Visa application. But, i still havent received nay update on it !! I have even escalated to CIC regarding this and even though they reply back saying they are working on it but there is still no update!

Is there any number i can talk to to have an update ? or is there anyhow i can speed up the process ?

Please do assist.

Cindybaby22

Jun 20, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on May 27, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received!! What’s next???????

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on May 27, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received!! What’s next???????
Next is to wait for file transfer or Sponsor approval depends on your application.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hi Everyone,

Its been more than 6months since i submitted my Visa application. But, i still havent received nay update on it !! I have even escalated to CIC regarding this and even though they reply back saying they are working on it but there is still no update!

Is there any number i can talk to to have an update ? or is there anyhow i can speed up the process ?

Please do assist.
You do know its a 12 month process and possibly longer. you want your application sped up and so do 100,000 other people.

be patience my friend.