Physical Presence Days: 1,097
App. Sent: Dec 4, 2018
App. Delivered: Dec 6, 2018
AOR: Dec 14, 2018

Reactions: GraceCan

gemini.n22

Aug 12, 2014
Hi December 2018 guys,

Please add my details to the spreadsheet.

Application Sent: Dec 15, 2018
Application received: Dec 21, 2018
App type: Family (2)
Physical Presence day: 1190
AOR: Pending
IP: Pending
Test: Pending
Oath: Pending

bpolo

Jan 23, 2019
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

You will only be able to see anything once u get AOR
Thanks for your help.

I checked my status online using the link you provided and used my application number and found the following:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 14, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 8, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 17, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

In point # 4 above they said they sent me correspondence on January 17 but I never received anything. I even checked my junk mail folder and there was nothing there. What should I do now?

bpolo

Jan 23, 2019
Do you think this is the test invitation? I am freaking out now because there is nothing in my email.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Thanks for your help.

I checked my status online using the link you provided and used my application number and found the following:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 14, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 8, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 17, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

In point # 4 above they said they sent me correspondence on January 17 but I never received anything. I even checked my junk mail folder and there was nothing there. What should I do now?
If no email this certainly is a finger print request which comes by post. So keep checking ur mailbox for letter from IRCC for instructions to complete this step

bpolo

Jan 23, 2019
If no email this certainly is a finger print request which comes by post. So keep checking ur mailbox for letter from IRCC for instructions to complete this step
But I received my AOR by email not regular post. I thought everything comes by email?

Yes I applied for urgent processing.

They send fingerprint by post?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
But I received my AOR by email not regular post. I thought everything comes by email?

Yes I applied for urgent processing.

They send fingerprint by post?
Yes finger print always comes through mail as you will have to take that letter to alongwith u when u go for finger prints. So dont panic just keep checking ur mail box u might receive it in next couple of days

bpolo

Jan 23, 2019
Thank you very much Zmaqsood for your help.

I just checked my mailbox now...All junk mail and bills :(

No letters.

Will check again tomorrow.

Skythelimit

Jan 7, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have sent me and my wife's application on 31st Dec 2018 and it is received. But still, we have not received any reply from CIC.

Do you have any idea when I will receive the confirmation?

My second question is has there any restriction on visiting another country when the citizenship application is in the process? Our PR card is expired in 2020.

Any comments would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.