Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015

LucieK

Dec 10, 2018
Omg, such a stress relief....

I've been freaking out for the last couple of weeks because I haven't received the In Process email yet, after receiving my AOR in February. Today I found out that the CIC website doesn't work properly in Chrome – it doesn't load any drop down menus or fill out forms, that's why I never found a way to check the status of my application. Today, I finally opened the website in Firefox and entered my application number and found out I've been In Process since March 18.

The question is - how come I never received the In Process email or letter? Or they don't send an email and I'm just an idiot who waited for nothing? :D I also changed my home address in the meantime and received an email that they would confirm the change within 5 days but never received the confirmation, however when I logged in my address was updated. I did receive the AOR email, therefore they must have my correct email address... I'm worried I'll miss the test invitation. Do they send it via email or snail mail? I guess I'll have to call them and ask.

Anyway, please update my status:

User: LucieK
AOR: Feb 28, 2019
In Process: Mar 18, 2019

Last edited:

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015

I've been freaking out for the last couple of weeks because I haven't received the In Process email yet, after receiving my AOR in February. Today I found out that the CIC website doesn't work properly in Chrome – it doesn't load any drop down menus or fill out forms, that's why I never found a way to check the status of my application. Today, I finally opened the website in Firefox and entered my application number and found out I've been In Process since March 18.

The question is - how come I never received the In Process email or letter? Did it happened to anyone else too? I did receive the AOR email, therefore they must have my correct email address... I'm worried I'll miss the test invitation. Do they send it via email or snail mail? I guess I'll have to call them and ask.

we don't receive any Email or any other communication for in process status change .This is only Status updates in online(ECAS).

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Test invites are sent through email! Good luck

The question is - how come I never received the In Process email or letter? Or they don't send an email and I'm just an idiot who waited for nothing? :D I also changed my home address in the meantime and received an email that they would confirm the change within 5 days but never received the confirmation, however when I logged in my address was updated. I did receive the AOR email, therefore they must have my correct email address... I'm worried I'll miss the test invitation. Do they send it via email or snail mail? I guess I'll have to call them and ask.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hi friends,

I gave my fingerprints on 26-Apr but have not heard back anything from IRCC after the fingerprint request. Can anyone tell that what is the next step and when should i expect it to move forward?
Call CIC and confirm if they received your fingerprints and next step is test invite

Marticus

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Daegu, South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
31-12-2013
Interview........
N/R
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2014
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Hello,

Test coming up next Wednesday - confirming what I need paperwork / documentation I need to bring along with me... would anyone be so kind to let me know?

framer

Feb 1, 2019
Hello,

Test coming up next Wednesday - confirming what I need paperwork / documentation I need to bring along with me... would anyone be so kind to let me know?

We are bringing copies of US dilpoma and IELTS certification as proof of language proficiency, passport (proof of travel outside of Canada), PR cards.

rupesh.gunapati

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
in Toronto downtown
I have no clue why is Ottawa office is so slow (literally not looking at applications), my wife's waiting for an update since Feb 11th (In-Progress) but nothing in email or e-cas. Any Ottawa updates ? I don't see much in excel sheet.

raphmih

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
I have no clue why is Ottawa office is so slow (literally not looking at applications), my wife's waiting for an update since Feb 11th (In-Progress) but nothing in email or e-cas. Any Ottawa updates ? I don't see much in excel sheet.
that's indeed frustrating. I also recently talked to someone who's an October applicant, he didn't get any updates so far. So, Ottawa office is really slow, I just wander if there is a reason for this. In anyways our position is to wait and see.

will6761

Mar 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

Below is mine:
Total Physical Presence: 1,147
App sent: Dec 19, 2018
App received: Dec 21, 2018
AOR: Feb 18, 2019
In Process: Feb 26, 2019
Test Invite: Mar 29, 2019
Test Date: Apr 15, 2019

Please add me!