Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Thanks Ukrainain girl,

Can you guess how long we should wait for PPR. Just a generalised idea.
Thank you
It's hard to say because for some people it takes one day and for others it might take several weeks. It all depends on the VO and also each case is different.

Moah

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hey all,

Just looking for some advice. December 27, 2017 applicants here and have uploaded Schedule A and PCC back on February 15th. There have been absolutely no updates/movement from CIC and am feeling a bit discouraged/concerned knowing that there are other applications (i.e. in February/March) who are farther along in the process than we are. Now, I get it, every application is different and ours is well within the acceptable processing time. Our app hasn't been returned to us.

But, I just ...don't get it. Why the delay.

Sponsorship: In Process
Permanent Residency: Application Received

ECAS hasn't changed since we first uploaded Schedule A and PCC.

Our application is really basic.

I'm being patient as much as patience demands but time and waiting does wonders to the mind.

Being in Australia, I've tried calling CIC with no success (can never get to an agent) and have tried emailing on the web form.

Is it worth it to order GCSM notes?

I guess I'm just having a whinge lol. Appreciate your listening ears :)

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
Hey all,

Just looking for some advice. December 27, 2017 applicants here and have uploaded Schedule A and PCC back on February 15th. There have been absolutely no updates/movement from CIC and am feeling a bit discouraged/concerned knowing that there are other applications (i.e. in February/March) who are farther along in the process than we are. Now, I get it, every application is different and ours is well within the acceptable processing time. Our app hasn't been returned to us.

I'm being patient as much as patience demands but time and waiting does wonders to the mind.

Being in Australia, I've tried calling CIC with no success (can never get to an agent) and have tried emailing on the web form.

I’m sorry to hear that. I suggest to keep calling them. I assume you tried with a free call app? I was able to get through an agent after trying several times, I also called from outside Canada. I couldn’t connect right away but I kept calling within maybe a ten minute interval. I was put on queue on my 5th try maybe. All tries in one day. Just remember that if the sponsor calls they can only tell you about your eligibility process, they won’t tell you anything about the PA’s side of things unless you are the authorized rep or PA has authorized to disclose info to you.

Moah

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear that. I suggest to keep calling them. I assume you tried with a free call app? I was able to get through an agent after trying several times, I also called from outside Canada. I couldn’t connect right away but I kept calling within maybe a ten minute interval. I was put on queue on my 5th try maybe. All tries in one day. Just remember that if the sponsor calls they can only tell you about your eligibility process, they won’t tell you anything about the PA’s side of things unless you are the authorized rep or PA has authorized to disclose info to you.

Yeah, I'll try and give them a call tonight again. Do you mind suggesting the app you used?...Skype/other?

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I'll try and give them a call tonight again. Do you mind suggesting the app you used?...Skype/other?
I used Google hangouts and called +1 613-944-4000 to get through IRCC. I couldn’t call their direct line.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Hey all,

Did your application already forwarded in Australia? Hmmmm so no AOR2 yet. Well all I can advice is be patient. Ours the CIC emailed me to ask more requirements from me, the pcc from Taiwan and an additional supporting documents from my son.

Moah

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Did your application already forwarded in Australia? Hmmmm so no AOR2 yet. Well all I can advice is be patient. Ours the CIC emailed me to ask more requirements from me, the pcc from Taiwan and an additional supporting documents from my son.

Yeah, not even an email that the app has been forwarded to a VO. I mean, is it possible that it has been forwarded and they're just slack updating the system?

It's peculiar that no SA has been given, Sponsorship is in process almost 3 months now and yet they've asked for Schedule A + PCC and no. medicals lol.

Seems all over the shop.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Yeah, not even an email that the app has been forwarded to a VO. I mean, is it possible that it has been forwarded and they're just slack updating the system?

It's peculiar that no SA has been given, Sponsorship is in process almost 3 months now and yet they've asked for Schedule A + PCC and no. medicals lol.

Seems all over the shop.
Well as I observe if they took long to forward your application to visa office maybe your application will just stay process in Mississauga. So be positive . We are still in early stage of our processing.

A_D17

May 9, 2018
Hi Everyone, I am sponsoring my Husband from Bangladesh, so visa office is singapore. We have received a letter stating that he is on the waitlist for an interview and to wait for them to let us know about the time and place. This was at the beginning of April 2018. On May 4, however, we got a request for Medical. He already has done the medical exam. Usually what I have been hearing so far that the medical is usually the last step. So is this unusual to get the medical done and still wait for them to schedule an interview?

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Hi Everyone, I am sponsoring my Husband from Bangladesh, so visa office is singapore. We have received a letter stating that he is on the waitlist for an interview and to wait for them to let us know about the time and place. This was at the beginning of April 2018. On May 4, however, we got a request for Medical. He already has done the medical exam. Usually what I have been hearing so far that the medical is usually the last step. So is this unusual to get the medical done and still wait for them to schedule an interview?
Well the medical request is usually on the 3rd month after the application received.

Moah

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
I used Google hangouts and called +1 613-944-4000 to get through IRCC. I couldn’t call their direct line.
So, I totally called and was told there's nothing that I should be concerned about, no further communications have been sent, the submitted documents (Schedule A and PCC) have been received and to periodically check our status online for any updates.

The agent was extremely nice about it all. Quite a pleasant experience :)

No indication that it's been sent to another VO for processing.

I think I feel a bit better despite not getting any real 'meat' from the conversation. I suppose it's just in the backlog.

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
So, I totally called and was told there's nothing that I should be concerned about, no further communications have been sent, the submitted documents (Schedule A and PCC) have been received and to periodically check our status online for any updates.

The agent was extremely nice about it all. Quite a pleasant experience :)

No indication that it's been sent to another VO for processing.

I think I feel a bit better despite not getting any real 'meat' from the conversation. I suppose it's just in the backlog.
That's great. Ours took a while too (a month), not as long as you've been waiting but people from the same month got theirs within the same week they got their AOR1 so I was worried. My husband called and they told him that the sponsor eligibility process is separate from the principal applicant's PR application. I guess what they mean is a late VO transfer/sponsor approval doesn't delay the PA's application. I'm sure you'll be able to catch up soon. As a side note, my husband was approved a couple of days after the call, not sure if that helped lol.

Your application will probably be processed by Mississauga? I read that a number of Australian applications were processed there.