+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

tinu_1

Mar 27, 2018
Hello,
Has anyone's application been returned for not writing N/A to the not application checkbox on checklist? I may have forgotten to write N/A to one of the checkbox. Worried right now.

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
Nope, nothing yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks.

Hang in there and take solace knowing others are in the same boat you are rowing :)
Ahh thank you ! still nervewrecking but now knowing I'm not the only one kind of gives me hope lol

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
Hello,
Has anyone's application been returned for not writing N/A to the not application checkbox on checklist? I may have forgotten to write N/A to one of the checkbox. Worried right now.
No, don't worry. I did the same thing and couldn't sleep until I got AOR. They do look at the complete package so even if you didn't checkmark it they will still go through to double check if you submitted everything or not.

Reactions: tinu_1

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hello,

They aren't going to send it back because of that.

tinu_1

Mar 27, 2018
No, don't worry. I did the same thing and couldn't sleep until I got AOR. They do look at the complete package so even if you didn't checkmark it they will still go through to double check if you submitted everything or not.
Thank you. I was worried because I read somewhere that they might consider that as "incomplete" form and return the application. I hope that that's not true, I've been having sleepless nights ever since I found out about it :) I submitted my application last week march 23rd 2018, so I think will have to wait for at least a month before I get AOR.

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you. I was worried because I read somewhere that they might consider that as "incomplete" form and return the application. I hope that that's not true, I've been having sleepless nights ever since I found out about it :) I submitted my application last week march 23rd 2018, so I think will have to wait for at least a month before I get AOR.
Yeah I know how you feel, I was the same way. Just relax as this process will definitely test your patience and your relationship lol. AOR are anytime between 40-60 days.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
I want to know if does can affect our application if my husband visited me only once?

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
It is so frustrating and exhausting constantly looking on ECAS to see if there's a DM and hard to be apart not knowing for how long or if there's an issue with the application... next week will be 60 days that I have not heard a word.
What is your timeline? We are on the same boat. I suggest you call them.

Our delay is caused by incorrect mailing address. They sent us a letter (for sponsor) last month (Feb. 14) but unfortunately we didn't received it due to incorrect mailing address (no apartment number!!). We only knew the situation because we called and the agent told us that they are still waiting for the additional documents from us which they already sent via mail. After this we updated our mailing address via online. We also sent the requested document via IRCC Webform. They noted in the enquiry reply that they will forward it to the officer who handle our case. Hopefully our file be updated with additional document that we submitted online. That was 2nd week of March and still no updates up to now. They also told us that they re-sent the request last month but still we didn't received any document.

As of now, we are still waiting for SA and Med Request. Hopefully it will come this month.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018

Eldis

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Sarande
Doc's Request.
12/01/2018
AOR Received.
01/03/2018
Med's Request
13/03/2018
Med's Done....
20/03/2018
I just created a whatsapp group for all Rome Visa Office applicants that are waiting for an answer . This group is for outland spousal sponsorship applicants which cant wait to be together with their significant husbands/ wifes :))) Here is the link , everyone is welcomed to compare our applications and discuss together any news or update :) https://chat.whatsapp.com/HjxLA62NOXNJkXxwK8b1h0

arvinderps

Jan 7, 2015
Anyone know that how long it take when they return application? They returned on 13 March.. haven’t received yet.. just worried

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
What is your timeline? We are on the same boat. I suggest you call them.

Our delay is caused by incorrect mailing address. They sent us a letter (for sponsor) last month (Feb. 14) but unfortunately we didn't received it due to incorrect mailing address (no apartment number!!). We only knew the situation because we called and the agent told us that they are still waiting for the additional documents from us which they already sent via mail. After this we updated our mailing address via online. We also sent the requested document via IRCC Webform. They noted in the enquiry reply that they will forward it to the officer who handle our case. Hopefully our file be updated with additional document that we submitted online. That was 2nd week of March and still no updates up to now. They also told us that they re-sent the request last month but still we didn't received any document.

As of now, we are still waiting for SA and Med Request. Hopefully it will come this month.
Hmm, did you at least see a DM on the sponsor side on ECAS ? Mine still says in process so I don't think they did send out a SA letter.
I got AOR feb 7 and the same day request for Schedule A and PCC, which I uploaded the next day. But it's been silent ever since :(