RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
I have question guys.. I forgot to send ‘supplementary travel info’ form with application. Received on 29 January. Should i send it now? Or wait for them to ask for it.
Please advise
I think you should wait for them to email you. As without your file number it might get lost in their pile of papers.
ask others too what they think in this case.

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Alright guys, so an update.

IRCC received my application on Dec 7th 2017. Since then it has been 57 business days since my application was received and still no AOR. Most of my peers who I had contact with that were around the same date had already received AOR and Dec teens were starting to get AOR now.

I called IRCC and they told me that based on the most recent update, they are currently still working on Nov 21st applications. Umm, what? They've been saying that for 2 weeks now, and everyone getting AOR in December tells me otherwise. I ask if she can check to see if there is any information on my application, and I verify security details as well as gave her my UCI# that I received from a Visitor extension application before submitting the application. She checked the details and found that they did indeed receive my application on Dec 7th but that because they were still on Nov 21st, that it would still be a little while longer. I thanked her, and we hung up.

Not even 1 minute later, I see an unread message in my email and what do you know? It's my AOR! So I'm thinking that if its been 55 days and everyone else around the same date as you has received AOR, it may be time to give them a call. But if it hasn't been atleast 55 business days, don't bother cause they likely have not gotten to your application yet. My theory is that they did indeed send out the AOR email, but that it somehow gets stuck, and having IRCC check on the application somehow makes it unstuck.

Anyway, for clarity:

App received: Dec 7 2017
AOR1: Feb 2 2018

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Alright guys, so an update.

IRCC received my application on Dec 7th 2017. Since then it has been 57 business days since my application was received and still no AOR. Most of my peers who I had contact with that were around the same date had already received AOR and Dec teens were starting to get AOR now.

I called IRCC and they told me that based on the most recent update, they are currently still working on Nov 21st applications. Umm, what? They've been saying that for 2 weeks now, and everyone getting AOR in December tells me otherwise. I ask if she can check to see if there is any information on my application, and I verify security details as well as gave her my UCI# that I received from a Visitor extension application before submitting the application. She checked the details and found that they did indeed receive my application on Dec 7th but that because they were still on Nov 21st, that it would still be a little while longer. I thanked her, and we hung up.

Not even 1 minute later, I see an unread message in my email and what do you know? It's my AOR! So I'm thinking that if its been 55 days and everyone else around the same date as you has received AOR, it may be time to give them a call. But if it hasn't been atleast 55 business days, don't bother cause they likely have not gotten to your application yet. My theory is that they did indeed send out the AOR email, but that it somehow gets stuck, and having IRCC check on the application somehow makes it unstuck.

Anyway, for clarity:

App received: Dec 7 2017
AOR1: Feb 2 2018
Thanks for the update and congratulations!

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
I received an email yesterday from cic asking for me to link my application so I did. Now my question is:

Our application was received on December 8th and after that my husband came to visit me (applicant) on December 27th and stayed with me for 3 weeks. Now I want to add that info and pictures of our recent outings together to my case as extra proof but I don’t know how to or where?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I received an email yesterday from cic asking for me to link my application so I did. Now my question is:

Our application was received on December 8th and after that my husband came to visit me (applicant) on December 27th and stayed with me for 3 weeks. Now I want to add that info and pictures of our recent outings together to my case as extra proof but I don’t know how to or where?
You should not submit anything additional unless asked.

Reactions: Nad1017

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018

You should not submit anything additional unless asked.
kcward is correct. If they require additional relationship proof, they will ask you to submit more. That's when you can give them all the old or new proof that you didn't include in the application originally.

Hanchi

Oct 6, 2012
London UK
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
4.Dec.2017
AOR Received.
4. Feb, 2018
Med's Request
20 Feb.
My husband, the principal applicant, got an email today as well, telling him uci number and inviting him to link his paper application online.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
kcward is correct. If they require additional relationship proof, they will ask you to submit more. That's when you can give them all the old or new proof that you didn't include in the application originally.
You need to be a little patient. You are a US applicant, most likely your case will be fully processed by CPC-Mississauga. Just give you a hint that your ECAS will remain "Application Received" till almost the end of process. If you see people post that their status has been updated to "In Process" that only means the beginning of the longest wait of whole process, while if you see your ECAS updated from "Application Received" to "In Process", that means you can expect "Decision Made" in the matter of days or few weeks. And probably the PPR will follow the suit really quick. My ECAS updated from "Application Received" to "In Process" on Jan. 30, 2018, and updated again to "Decision Made" on Feb.01, 2018 and my lawyer received PPR the same day.

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
My husband, the principal applicant, got an email today as well, telling him uci number and inviting him to link his paper application online.
Congrats! Can you update your entry in the 2017 google doc next time you get a chance? Thanks!

sjoshua2007

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LONDON LVO
App. Filed.......
04/07/2017
Doc's Request.
29-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-08-2017 SA
File Transfer...
19/09/2017
Med's Request
17-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-08-2017
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
28/02/2018
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon with god's grace
its good to see many of December applicants getting AOR

Reactions: Ceimi

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Why are inland apps getting AoR quicker?
Inland goes to a different part of the Mississauga building. If you notice on the doc checklist its a different address, so they have different agents working on theirs. They probably also have way less applications to go through, thus making it go slightly faster.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Inland goes to a different part of the Mississauga building. If you notice on the doc checklist its a different address, so they have different agents working on theirs. They probably also have way less applications to go through, thus making it go slightly faster.
Ah I see.