+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

c17smith

Feb 27, 2018
Question for anyone-- when I submitted my app, when I was asked for a Passport/travel document, I used my Michigan enhanced drivers license as my travel document as I don't have a passport. I got a message today that the only acceptable thing is a passport. They gave me a deadline of Apr 4 to get it uploaded, and I know it will take a couple weeks to get a passport. Anyone else go through this?

My timeline: App received 12/19
AOR1 2/15
SA 2/18
Sched A + PCC submitted 2/22

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Dear experts,
I need your advice. It is about a week it shows decision made at sponsors ecas. But no lettet is provided.medical request is also yet to receive . will IRCC forward our form at Quebec for SA as I live at montreal? I m really tensed. Seeking advice

Reactions: ilirjan

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Dear experts,
I need your advice. It is about a week it shows decision made at sponsors ecas. But no lettet is provided.medical request is also yet to receive . will IRCC forward our form at Quebec for SA as I live at montreal? I m really tensed. Seeking advice
Hi Buds,

It took them 9 days to send correspondence, hang in there! :)

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Question for anyone-- when I submitted my app, when I was asked for a Passport/travel document, I used my Michigan enhanced drivers license as my travel document as I don't have a passport. I got a message today that the only acceptable thing is a passport. They gave me a deadline of Apr 4 to get it uploaded, and I know it will take a couple weeks to get a passport. Anyone else go through this?

AOR1 2/15
SA 2/18

I don't think many people have gone through your situation, however it should be normal as they're only making this easier and faster for you. :)

Reactions: GerNatUKRes

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm having trouble with my wife's passport. When we receive the AOR1 and emails about the Sched A, PCC, and Medical, they used my wife's maiden name instead of my last name. But when I submitted my app I've put my last name on my wife's last name. She doesn't have any I.D. that has my last name on it. I even wrote a letter that we're going to update CIC about the passport when she's going to renew the passport to change her last name to my last name this next week.

Do we have to renew my wife's passport or not since they used her maiden name on the app? Sorry for my bad english :(
Hi there,

I have no idea how to help you, have the sponsor call CIC and ask for help. :)

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017

AOR1 2/15
SA 2/18
So, you do realize that Canada and USA are two different countries, right? While your real ID complied Michigan enhanced drivers license can be seen as a domestic travel document, it is absolutely invalid as an international travel document. And yes, you have to submit your passport to CIC.

Reactions: jacksanu

c17smith

Feb 27, 2018
So, you do realize that Canada and USA are two different countries, right? While your real ID complied Michigan enhanced drivers license can be seen as a domestic travel document, it is absolutely invalid as an international travel document. And yes, you have to submit your passport to CIC.
They’re separate countries? I had no idea! I have been using it to cross the border every day for years, I was told by a CBSA officer that it was an acceptable document to use on the app. I guess I was wrongly informed.

Reactions: jacksanu

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
16-03-2015, medical received 24-3-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
Dear experts,
Hi , i am also living in Montreal and my case showinf DM for a 4 days now and i do not know what is the nextstep, as i know we should recieve something from IRCC to include it in the Quebec application and yet i do not know what is it an email or ordinary mail no idea at all !!!!

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi everyone! How's everything? I'm still waiting for SA and Med Request. Still no luck. Anyone have updates? :)

Thanks!

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi , i am also living in Montreal and my case showing DM for a 4 days now and i do not know what is the nextstep, as i know we should recieve something from IRCC to include it in the Quebec application and yet i do not know what is it an email or ordinary mail no idea at all !!!!
Hello I am from Montreal also. You should be receiving a written confirmation saying you have been approved as a sponsor either by mail or post. And you will have to attached that letter when applying for the CSQ. I just recieved my wife's CSQ in my post mail yesterday. I will suggest u start filling the forms now so that you can send it right away once you receive the sponsor approval letter.

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
Hi everyone! How's everything? I'm still waiting for SA and Med Request. Still no luck. Anyone have updates? :)

Thanks!
I'm Feb 7 AOR and uploaded PCC and Schedule A .. tomorrow will be a month since I've heard from CIC :( No SA or medical request

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello I am from Montreal also. You should be receiving a written confirmation saying you have been approved as a sponsor either by mail or post. And you will have to attached that letter when applying for the CSQ. I just recieved my wife's CSQ in my post mail yesterday. I will suggest u start filling the forms now so that you can send it right away once you receive the sponsor approval letter.
Hello Sir,

It is about 2 weeks sponsors status is updated as the decision made. But No letter is provided still now from IRCC end. How long it normally takes to get SA approval letter from IRCC once a decision has been made. Something is wrong in my case. I am worried. Please suggest me.

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014

Would you please share your timeline. My application was received on 4th December, 2017 .I got file number on 27January 2018 and PCC was requested on 29 th of January, 2018. What about yours timeline