Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Polash007 said:
Dear Experts

Please tell me following:
01. Did VO check about the availability of client in his mentioned organization?
02. Does they check work responsibility in company as per NOC? If i transfer/shift to other NOC in same organization?
03. Before receiving MR, can I switch/shift to new job? If i get good job in other NOC, will it effect my processing? ? ?

Pls advise
My opnion is:
1. Yes they may check about the availability of client in the mentioned organization and in some cases they do.
2. If they check ur availability then this is fr sure that they wil check work responsibilities as per your NOC.
3, Its is nt at ol advisable to switch/shift to a new job or in other NOC bcz that NOC may be olready filled up,,,,,so dnt screw urself at this stage bcz it wil definitely effect ur processing.

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Polash007 said:
Dear Experts

Please tell me following:
01. Did VO check about the availability of client in his mentioned organization?
02. Does they check work responsibility in company as per NOC? If i transfer/shift to other NOC in same organization?
03. Before receiving MR, can I switch/shift to new job? If i get good job in other NOC, will it effect my processing? ? ?

Pls advise
- VO can check anything and everything about you in personal and professional domain. Don't bother much about it because you can not do anything about it. You should sit relaxed if all your documents are true and substantially supported.

- Changing of NOC will not have any impact on the processing because FSW 2014 wanted 1 year full time - paid - continuous work experience within past 10 years under the NOC which you are applying 8)

Many people were working in different NOC but picked the main NOC from their past 10 years which qualified them to apply.

The applicant should inform the concerned VO about any personal / professional changes including job change if done after sending the application. It is just an update which you will do in many other cases as well like address change, family change (marriage, birth etc).

You should update the VO about your job change asap because incase VO conducts a background check at your office and finds that you are no longer working over there then ... :eek:

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
@ ashish Useful information bud, however i would like to know that i have applied for my PR under NOC 1212 and i used to work for that company like 7 years ago. However i have lost my current job for which i have not claimed any points, should i still inform CIC about it or it does not make any difference to them as i am not claiming points for it?

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
ritvik123 said:
@ ashish Useful information bud, however i would like to know that i have applied for my PR under NOC 1212 and i used to work for that company like 7 years ago. However i have lost my current job for which i have not claimed any points, should i still inform CIC about it or it does not make any difference to them as i am not claiming points for it?
Ritvik, I would suggest to keep your VO informed about these changes because it is better they are aware about these changes from applicants end rather than finding them while background checks.

The updates are not necessarily linked to Points only.

If discrepancies are found during background check then it will lead to unnecessary delays and explanations to your application :'(

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Thanks Ashish for the prompt reply.

Well i lost my job 4 months ago in Canada as i could not get my work permit extended, however when i reached India i sent an email to Ottawa Visa office stating that i am no longer residing in Canada and kindly update my mailing address and permanent address which they did. Dont you think that makes it obvious that i have lost my job in Canada?

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
ritvik123 said:
Thanks Ashish for the prompt reply.

Well i lost my job 4 months ago in Canada as i could not get my work permit extended, however when i reached India i sent an email to Ottawa Visa office stating that i am no longer residing in Canada and kindly update my mailing address and permanent address which they did. Dont you think that makes it obvious that i have lost my job in Canada?
Ritvik, If I am at your place, I would still mention it in my email and make things clear. I would not leave anything on assumption.

Moving to a different country does not necessarily means that you have left that job. People do move to different countries on company transfers, projects etc.

Rest is your call.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Thanks bud i think i will email them,but just kind of worried to inform them after 4 months.

prangr

May 5, 2014
Anyone from Brazil that is still waiting for passport request???

I'm a december 18th applicant and have done the medical exams in may 18th and it was send by the doctor 2 days later.

My status on ecas was updated on june 16th to "medical results have been received".

Since then we are just waiting .... The VO of São Paulo was going so fast before and now it's been 2 months we have done our medicals already.

Is there anyone in the same situation?

Thanks

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
ashishv said:
- VO can check anything and everything about you in personal and professional domain. Don't bother much about it because you can not do anything about it. You should sit relaxed if all your documents are true and substantially supported.

- Changing of NOC will not have any impact on the processing because FSW 2014 wanted 1 year full time - paid - continuous work experience within past 10 years under the NOC which you are applying 8)

Many people were working in different NOC but picked the main NOC from their past 10 years which qualified them to apply.

The applicant should inform the concerned VO about any personal / professional changes including job change if done after sending the application. It is just an update which you will do in many other cases as well like address change, family change (marriage, birth etc).

You should update the VO about your job change asap because incase VO conducts a background check at your office and finds that you are no longer working over there then ... :eek:
Thanks a ton buddy

Very impressive direction. But i think you have advised from your own point of view in some cases. I wish CIC could think positively like you :p

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
Rkit said:
My opnion is:
1. Yes they may check about the availability of client in the mentioned organization and in some cases they do.
2. If they check ur availability then this is fr sure that they wil check work responsibilities as per your NOC.
3, Its is nt at ol advisable to switch/shift to a new job or in other NOC bcz that NOC may be olready filled up,,,,,so dnt screw urself at this stage bcz it wil definitely effect ur processing.
Thanks buddy,

Cant understand how long CIC will keep me in hanging as i got some nice opportunity in other field which i cant accept to avoid complicacy in processing. But i am not even sure that CIC will finally issue visa for me.
Very hesitating and hanging moment i am passing :-\

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
Hi seniors need ur advice pls

Have scheduled appointment in PSK on 27th jul for PCC in Ahmedabad. How long does PSK take to issue PCC. My passport is over one year old and hence they will conduct police enquiry.

My problem is that I have to send the PCC to CVO by 4th Jul. what if I can't meet the deadline? Will CVO extend the deadline if I request?

Regards

Rohan.N

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-05-2015
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
TLU = 15-10-2015
Passport Req..
2-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
Need advise guys.
I have received my MR Request.

I got my PCC in Jan, will it be valid now or do I have to get a new one again. Please let me know.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
krisvasanthkumar said:
Hi seniors need ur advice pls

Have scheduled appointment in PSK on 27th jul for PCC in Ahmedabad. How long does PSK take to issue PCC. My passport is over one year old and hence they will conduct police enquiry.

My problem is that I have to send the PCC to CVO by 4th Jul. what if I can't meet the deadline? Will CVO extend the deadline if I request?

Regards
It depends. ideally PSKs should not take more than a couple of weeks. but why dont u get it from police. it will be much faster.

nehmat

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Rohan.N said:
Need advise guys.
I have received my MR Request.

I got my PCC in Jan, will it be valid now or do I have to get a new one again. Please let me know.
when did you received MR? Can you please share ur timeline.