AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (Warsaw VO)
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015 (TLU 22-05-2015)
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
Hi, I got PER on March 2nd and learned that my file has been transferred to warsaw VO. But i havent recieved my AOR. I had filled out a new updated form that did not have an option to choose VO. I guess thats the reason for it or should i wait for MR directly?

Ahmedgherwi

Apr 2, 2015
I have a question guys , I submit my medical check up with My file , now I got my PER my question is the VO will ask again for the medical or its fine ? Bs I did my medical here in canada with approved Dr by cic

madinvex

Jan 4, 2015
princessayinke said:
Any december 29th with dd encashed and no per? I don't understand why it's taking too long to get a mail
Same situation for me, App filed Dec 29, NOC 2131, DD mode but no news until now. anyway, we'll just wait for final confirmation from CIC.

jay_endra

Jan 27, 2015
Hello Everyone,

My CC charged on 26th March 2015 and my application received date is 17th December, NOC – 3234. While checking online status of my application I am getting below response.

MY NAME
“If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status “

(check Box)
Remove website access to my application status and address information.
Note: This means you or anyone else will no longer be able to access your application status and address information on this website. You will have to contact us to learn about changes to your application status and to update your address information.

Two Button for LOG OUT & REMOVE ACCESS.

Does any one else getting similar kind of response? Is this mean I got NER? Plz reply

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Jay

jay_endra

Jan 27, 2015
Thanks For the Reply parikhhg68!

There is no underlined word other than “Contact us”. In fact there is no where mentioned as application received date and current status IN Process.

Jay ???

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Ahmedgherwi said:
I have a question guys , I submit my medical check up with My file , now I got my PER my question is the VO will ask again for the medical or its fine ? Bs I did my medical here in canada with approved Dr by cic
whatever mesicals you submitted then is not needed then, your VO will Contact you later for medicals request. So be prepare for another MR

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
jay_endra said:
Hello Everyone,

My CC charged on 26th March 2015 and my application received date is 17th December, NOC – 3234. While checking online status of my application I am getting below response.

MY NAME
“If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status “

(check Box)
Remove website access to my application status and address information.
Note: This means you or anyone else will no longer be able to access your application status and address information on this website. You will have to contact us to learn about changes to your application status and to update your address information.

Two Button for LOG OUT & REMOVE ACCESS.

Does any one else getting similar kind of response? Is this mean I got NER? Plz reply

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Jay
you will soon receive your PER

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi

I have received my per sometime back and the file was transfered to colombo (got email April 2)

want to ask

1: What will be the series of events now and what shall i do?
2: How do i tell Colombo office about my change of work?
3: Can someone share if Colombo office made check with employer. (My employer is messed up with me cuz i went to 2 weeks holiday in USA and he says he will screw my PR so i called it quit before my holiday)

Two more questions

1: i intend to marry soon. Will my wife get a smooth PR

What if I marry the girl after medicals are updated.

2: Can i change the Forum time to India time?

ashish sehgal

Apr 5, 2015
Hi

I Have applied for FSWP 2014.
Under NOC 1111 on 28th october and docs got delivered on 4th november

its been 5 months now and there is no revert from the cic.

Also, dropped enquiry mail to cic, they didnt reverted on it since last 1 month

Does any one have idea how long actually it takes to process the request.
also if any one else who have applied since so long and no revert from CIC

Bit worried.

Regards
Ashish sehgal

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
ashish sehgal said:
Hi

I Have applied for FSWP 2014.
Under NOC 1111 on 28th october and docs got delivered on 4th november

its been 5 months now and there is no revert from the cic.

Also, dropped enquiry mail to cic, they didnt reverted on it since last 1 month

Does any one have idea how long actually it takes to process the request.
also if any one else who have applied since so long and no revert from CIC

Bit worried.

Regards
Ashish sehgal
CIC generally take 2 months to reply the emails.

I need to call CIC immediately to know ur app status. Ur noc cap wouldn't have filled. Hence there may be some other reason

Max Biagi

Feb 7, 2015
HI GUYS
MY CASE HAD REACHED NOVA SCOTIA ON 31ST DECEMBER AT 8.09 AM IN THE MORNING. THE RECEIPT DOES NOT MENTION ANY SIGNATORY. I AM ASSUMING THAT THIS IS BECAUSE THE OFFICE OPENS AT 8.30 AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO ONE AROUND TO COLLECT MY PACKET. HOWEVER NOW MY CONCERN IS WHETHER OR NOT IT REACHED THE RIGHT HANDS. IS THERE ANY ONE ELSE WITH THIS SITUATION. PLEASE ADVICE

MY SECOND QUESTION IS THAT I HAVE NOTICED THAT MANY OF THE 30 AND THE 31ST APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN UNFORTUNATE AS CASES HAVE BEEN COMING BACK BECAUSE OF GLOBAL CAP SPECULATION. CAN SOME ONE PLS ADD TO THE INFORMATION AS TO APPROXIMATELY HOW MANY CASES WITHIN THE FORUM SPECIFICALLY OF THE 30TH AND THE 31ST HAVE COME BACK AND WHAT IS THEIR DATE OF RETURN

ONE LAST QUESTION, IF CIC DECIDED TO SEND THE CASE BACK, WILL THEY ALWAYS SEND AN INTIMATION EMAIL, OR THERE IS NO SUCH RULE

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOME ONE CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FOR ME

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Max Biagi said:
HI GUYS
MY CASE HAD REACHED NOVA SCOTIA ON 31ST DECEMBER AT 8.09 AM IN THE MORNING. THE RECEIPT DOES NOT MENTION ANY SIGNATORY. I AM ASSUMING THAT THIS IS BECAUSE THE OFFICE OPENS AT 8.30 AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO ONE AROUND TO COLLECT MY PACKET. HOWEVER NOW MY CONCERN IS WHETHER OR NOT IT REACHED THE RIGHT HANDS. IS THERE ANY ONE ELSE WITH THIS SITUATION. PLEASE ADVICE

MY SECOND QUESTION IS THAT I HAVE NOTICED THAT MANY OF THE 30 AND THE 31ST APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN UNFORTUNATE AS CASES HAVE BEEN COMING BACK BECAUSE OF GLOBAL CAP SPECULATION. CAN SOME ONE PLS ADD TO THE INFORMATION AS TO APPROXIMATELY HOW MANY CASES WITHIN THE FORUM SPECIFICALLY OF THE 30TH AND THE 31ST HAVE COME BACK AND WHAT IS THEIR DATE OF RETURN

ONE LAST QUESTION, IF CIC DECIDED TO SEND THE CASE BACK, WILL THEY ALWAYS SEND AN INTIMATION EMAIL, OR THERE IS NO SUCH RULE

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOME ONE CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FOR ME
friend please when you write in capital letter is like you are shouting.
Most 30 and all 31st applicant are getting their package back due to global cap. CIC don't send mail for returned file. You can try EE

Nov 11, 2014
krisvasanthkumar said:
By all probabilities the global cap has reached on 30th but miracles do happen. So keep hoping till u get final confirmation from CIC but continue with ur efforts under EE.

only way to find the app status is by calling CIC.

In some cases, CIC rechecks the address to send the application back. This was reported by a person two months ago. I wish your r not in the same scenario.

Reposting the procedure to call CIC. Good luck

Use google hangout, Skype or magic jack since the calls are free

Follow the below procedure to call CIC call centre

1. Download Google Hangouts (optional) on your phone if it has an android or an apple OS.

2. Dial CIC (+16139444000). It costs nothing if you are done with option 1.

3. Navigate through IVR (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1).

4. IVR will ask your application id. Don't wait for it to ask for 3 times before it routes you forward, just press # and it will instantly ask for your year of birth in 'YYYY'. Put the year of your birth.

5. IVR will tell you the waiting period before your call can be answered by an agent. Or if the call traffic is too high, it will ask you to call again later.

6. As soon as you get to the agent, tell them ur NOC and app date and ask for the status. Agent will ask for your last name, first name and date of birth. Once the agent tells u the app status then ask for it file no. And UCI
---

---
Thank you for the very informative reply. I still do hope that some miracle will happen. I have not received any email or anything by mail yet so I keep ky fingers crossed for a good news to arrive.

30th and 31st applicants, how many have received their applications back at this date? Thank you!

canada788

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Dear fellow forum members who have received their PER mail , can you please let me know me whether the local visa office to which your file has been transferred is mentioned in the PER mail or not? Thanks