If your Visa Office provide AOR, yes.
If not, just wait for the MR and PCC

Ahh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!
thank you .... thank you... :D :) :) :)

nagareru

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
fsqsunshine said:
Thank you. it was unexpected on Saturday :)

Wish your PER coming soon ;)
Congratulations!

I will get a bit nervous if tomorrow my agent doesn't call me.. cc charged Feb 19 here. But I understand that people get charged earlier or later than usual. Like your app reached before mine but I got charged before you. So all good!

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Just wanted to share this guys....... Read it somwehere.....Though cap for FSW is not mentioned.

February 3, 2015 – Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has indicated that the cap for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) stream was reached on October 20, 2014. The Canadian Experience Class stream accepted 8,000 applications for Permanent Residency between May 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014. Despite reaching the cap in October, CIC did not update their website to reflect that the program was effectively closed.

With the impending launch of Express Entry – Canada's new application management system – in January of this year, applications surged as applicants rushed to be considered for Permanent Residency under the old rules.

Who is affected?
All applicantions for Permanent Residence through the Canadian Experience Class stream received after October 20, 2014 are affected. Applicants through the Provincial Nominee Program and Federal Skilled Worker/Trades programs are not currently affected

What does this mean?

All applications received after October 20, 2014 will be returned along with unprocessed application fees. Any new application must be made through the Express Entry system.

What should I do?

If you wish to resubmit an application for Permanent Residency, you must now make your application using the new Express Entry system. Express Entry is Canada’s new application management system. In order to apply, you must:

Qualify for one of Canada’s three application streams
Complete an online profile through Express Entry
Register with the Job Bank (if you do not have a qualifying job offer)
Keep your profile up to date and wait.
Profiles in the Express Entry pool will be regularly reviewed and those selected to proceed will be issued an “Invitation to Apply” for Permanent Residence. Once selected, you must complete your application within 60 days.

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
I read this in a mailer that was sent by an immigration consultant.

It is NOT for FSW cap

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
HudsonBanks said:
Her application was received on the 29th December.
Anybody charged today?

princeca

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
9-03-2015
Med's Request
29 may 2015
Med's Done....
4-06-15
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
july
LANDED..........
august by blessings of god
hello all,

any 1st December applicant got AOR .....please share

my visa office is in Colombo ...if anyone with same VO can contact me ....

thank you

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
nagareru said:
I will get a bit nervous if tomorrow my agent doesn't call me.. cc charged Feb 19 here. But I understand that people get charged earlier or later than usual. Like your app reached before mine but I got charged before you. So all good!
My suggestion - Don't completely depend on your agent's response. Call up CIC yourself and get to know the status of your application. Ask them whether any email has been sent out or not in respect to your file or not.

I have experienced a similar situation and got the resolution by calling CIC (number of times).

Remember, its your file!!! For an agent it is one of the case, for you - IT IS THE CASE!

Mramadanms

Feb 24, 2015
HudsonBanks said:
Forgive me for being the bearer of bad news but I've just seen the letter sent to a friend stating global cap has been hit, letter was dated 4th March. It's impossible to believe but that's just the fact.

I'm so disappointed right now but I'd rather direct my energy to secure a job and get ITA via EE than being all sad. I have a visitors visa valid till 2017 so I'll hopefully secure a job before then. Good luck to those who got through. God bless us all! It's not the end but just the beginning....
Hey, you don't need to feel bad being the bearer of sad news as the same was posted through a couple of preceding posts yet with even more sound evidences!!,
My take on such posts is that it just spread negative feeling while don't help but to get tailenders applicants loosing last hope as no progressive action can be done by those but to wait 'while disheartened" to receive crystal clear confirmation each for his case. the advise of pursuing EE is also a sort of depressing as it's already well known to everyone and many have already created their profiles simultaneously.

Hence my suggestion is to keep such unconfirmed information for yourself!!

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, crying over spilled milk is profitless.
I have called CIC 6 times and each time a different operator told me that my APP is returned due to Overall cap reached.
APP received on 31 december
my sub cap is empty yet.

So it is not fair to return our APPs while our NOC cap is not reached yet..!!
Even, i still believe that reaching overall cap is impossible and I think they just want to warranty their next program and using us as their tool !!

Lets Do Something!!
Considering this was the last Federal Skilled worker, I suggest we December applicants provide an Electronic Letter and officially request CIC to process our APPs too while our Sub_cap is not filled yet.. we are not guilty while post service was too slow!! I have sent my APP on 22 Dec but received 31 Dec !!!!!
I dont know how many agreement this suggestion Has,however, it is our last chance so think on it.
Decide and reply soon before being too late!!

Mramadanms

Feb 24, 2015
All said:
I have called CIC 6 times and each time a different operator told me that my APP is returned due to Overall cap reached.
my sub cap is empty yet.

Even, i still believe that reaching overall cap is impossible and I think they just want to warranty their next program and using us as their tool !!

Lets Do Something!!
Considering this was the last Federal Skilled worker, I suggest we December applicants provide an Electronic Letter and officially request CIC to process our APPs too while our Sub_cap is not filled yet.. we are not guilty while post service was too slow!! I have sent my APP on 22 Dec but received 31 Dec !!!!!
I dont know how many agreement this suggestion Has,however, it is our last chance so think on it.
+1 , count me in 31 Dec Noc 2131

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
buingotnhulac said:
Thanks alot for your encouragement!

I have been stressful for a week, couldn't do anything but check email, ecas and sign in this forum, and spreadsheet also!
just relax in patience, your per will definitely come.

m2a036

Mar 4, 2015
princeca said:
hello all,

any 1st December applicant got AOR .....please share

my visa office is in Colombo ...if anyone with same VO can contact me ....

thank you
Hi bro, Can you tell me..how do you know about your visa office?

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All said:
my sub cap is empty yet.

Lets Do Something!!
Hey guys all we need is a computer professional who can create an Electronic letter with PDF or etc..
Then we inform all 30 & 31 Applicants to join and sign it like spread sheet. Then we all send it to CIC by Email.

NEO_2263

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
21 March 2015
AOR Received.
PROCESSING STARTED 08 jul 2015
Med's Request
09 july 2015
Med's Done....
14 jul 2015
Interview........
TLU - 24 july 2015 , DM 29 AUG.
Passport Req..
01 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON..
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
Well , I m feeling sad that i filed second application despite having PER for first one
Cz one more needy applicant would have his/her canadian dream come true instead of my second appl space

I m feeling helpless cz i m already charged for my app dated 24 dec , and even if i withdraw now - my slot will not be emptied for anyone as file already under processing

i never anticipated before applying that GLOBAL cap would reach , or even sub cap of my NOC 0015 would reach 1000
And I thought dat my second appl will not effect any other applicants future

Feeling too sad & not happy wid myself :((