Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
browsingbeauty said:
Guys I have offended because manager online has filed two applications in one noc which decreased the chances of one person from the same noc. If he might have applied in other noc that was absolutely fine because people are not sure whether they have selected the right noc or not. Anyways what he is going to do in future, He has to surrender one application and they would not invite another person for that application so now one person lost the chance. But that's ok this is human nature to make the chances bright of yours you have to put the leg on somebody else's shoulder. I really appreciate his help on the forum but this is totally a different scenario i am talking about. If somebody offend me thats ok but i always speak the truth which is always bitter.
GEORGE UR VIEWS PLEASE...

atlant0711

Feb 27, 2015
erable_rouge said:
Any 30/31 applicants charged yet?
Not yet, still waiting ....

still waters said:
You should have just kept this to yourself man..

Somewhere out there there is an applicant who should have gotten that PER.

CIC should be able to know if an applicant has another file in the same NOC.
I agree with you and i think it is not legal to do that... one person should submit only one aplication...

freexyg

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-01-2015 (cc charged)
AOR Received.
14-02-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
23-06-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
21-7-2015
Med's Done....
07-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
don't mean to offend you but I just find this act as greedy!

managersonline said:
YES HERE I KILL THE ANXIETY OF EVERYONE AND DISCLOSE WHAT EXACTLY I RECEIVED FROM CIC TODAY IN SECOND EMAIL FROM CIC.

CIC HAVE SENT ME THE PER FOR MY SECOND APPLICATION AS WELL TODAY.

SO I GOT TWO PER's, WHEREAS PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR ONE PER. IF PER WAS DONATE-ABLE, BELIEVE ME I WOULD HAVE DONATED ONE PER FROM THESE TWO PER'S TO ONE OF MY DECEMBER APPLICANTS WHO IS WAITING FOR ONE PER. BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

THE SECOND PER IS FOR SECOND APPLICATION BECAUSE I SUBMITTED TWO APPLICATIONS.

WISH ALL OF YOU EARLIEST POSSIBLE PER, WHOEVER IS WAITING FOR PER.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Far as I remember, George was doubtful of making 67 points with his first app. So he retook IELTS and submitted a 2nd app.

If anyone destroyed any chance, It was God Himself.

Keep faith in God and please stop accusing a man who was only trying to secure his own chance.

Kevin9

Mar 12, 2015
Temmy said:
It is not unethical my dear. What would have happened if he had not got 2 PER. It is called margin of safety. Congrats George. pls DM me your personal email.
If he would have not got the PER then that means he is not fit for FSWP.

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desertfox said:
Far as I remember, George was doubtful of making 67 points with his first app. So he retook IELTS and submitted a 2nd app.

If anyone destroyed any chance, It was God.

Keep faith in God and please stop accusing a man who was only trying to secure his own chance.
I agree with you, man.
And I saw some people also applied twice and more since they feel unsafe.
Let's not judge each other...

psicolala

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 26/02/2015
Nomination.....
22/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 23/06/2015
Passport Req..
30/10/2015
To the ones that are judging Manager here are some facts that explain why he submited two apps for the same NOC.
He had only 66 points on the first one because WES had made a mistake on his credentials and he wasnt sure they would fix it on time. So he retook the IELTS to be able to make the 67 points even if WES dindnt correct their mistake.

Here is a message he posted long time ago when he was struggling with this issue.

Dear All Experts,
“[Luck + British Council + WES ] “are playing strange game with me.

Luck:-
My initial calculation was (IELTS: 22points, MPhil=Canadian Masters=23points, Age 35=12points, Experience 15years=15points ==Total Points =72)
But due to bad luck my points are now only 66-points because of British Council's unbelievable IELTS results (18points only) and because of WES errors in ECA (21points only).
Due to ECA delay, age has become now 36 so lost one point, and age points will be 11.

British Council:-
Despite of being hundred percent confident and sure that all of my tests were done perfectly, British Council gave me in IELTS => L7 -R6.5 - W6 - S6.5 => 18-points.

WES: -
WES issued wrong ECA, and mentioned that my MPhil 18-years of education = Canadian 4-Years Bachelor. Filed a case with them and they put my file under review for past two weeks. I don't know that when this “REVIEW” will be finalized by the “World Class PHD holder, Research Scholars of WES” . Even WES doesn't know that when this "NASA project" of reviewing the file will reach its destination!!!

Next Steps that I have taken:-
I have scheduled IELTS on 22Nov,2014 again with British Council and result will be on 5th Dec, 2014, expecting that this time, I might get a better score.
WES has given verbal confirmation that in your revised ECA, you will have your MPhil equivalent to Canadian Master's Degree but when, they don't know? They cannot tell!! If they issue me ECA with Canadian Master's Degree I shall have total of 67points (IELTS 18points + Age 36years 11points + Education Canadian Masters 23points + Experience 15years 15points = 67ponits)
Second option is that, if I get 22points from new result of IELTS, it will also solve the problem of points.

Can anyone tell that what are my chances to apply under current FSWP 2014 before end of December 2014? Since it looks that CIC will not receive any applications after 31st Dec 2014.

Regards and good luck to all,
George,Doha,
Qatar

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
Reposting hoping you could consider this point of view..

v2014 said:
To all who are saying that MANAGERSONLINE stole the chane of another applicant by applying twice... Just want to tell you that i am sure this was not his intention.. I don't know him but it is not nice to accuse him of stealing others people opportunity..
He helped us all and was here supporting us, when he did so you were nice to him but now you are pointing your fingers at him..
And i think that if God wanted another person to have the second PER that managersoline received that would have happened.. This is God plan..

And by the way if any of you thought that sending more than one application would have increased their chances i am sure you would have done that..i don't think you would have thought about others! You can not blame a person for being so determined.. just saying..

Kevin9

Mar 12, 2015
v2014 said:
To all who are saying that MANAGERSONLINE stole the chane of another applicant by applying twice... Just want to tell you that i am sure this was not his intention.. I don't know him but it is not nice to accuse him of stealing others people opportunity..
He helped us all and was here supporting us, when he did so you were nice to him but now you are pointing your fingers at him..
And i think that if God wanted another person to have the second PER that managersoline received that would have happened.. This is God plan..

And by the way if any of you thought that sending more than one application would have increased their chances i am sure you would have done that..i don't think you would have thought about others! You can not blame a person for being so determined.. just saying..
[/color] Helping someone in a voluntary thing. I don't agree with this whole GOD theory. Did GOD come down and told you which category to apply? I would have never done that because I am confident of my credentials. You are applying for a skilled worker program and not a play school. If you are not confident of your credentials then you have no point being in the program. On top of that he has the courtesy to mock others by saying "I wish I could donate it".

Someone here had also dreamed to go to Canada. His family had made many plans. Think about that father/son/husband/mother/wife/daughter who went back and had to tell his/her family that they couldn't make it as cap was reached. Only to know that a person wasted that one opportunity for himself because he thought he will not make it.
When a person reports here that his app was returned because cap was reached we give him standard replies:
"Hard Luck"
"GOD has planned something else for you"
"You are lying"
"Try express entry"

I will like to tell to those applicants who lost chance because of cap, You have not lost my friends, some unconfident people took away that chance from you for their own selfish motives. It is not about George but many other applicants who did the same thing.
Also those claiming he is a humanitarian, please go and nominate him for NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. He maybe a hero for you guys but for others he is a normal human being who helped other voluntarily.

noc2234

Mar 7, 2015
To all who are fighting over the stupid thing on this forum, Grow up guys, If someone sends 2 applications, you can't judge him or blame him. Its this freaking damn world and they call it survival of the fittest. Let CIC decide that and you guys concentrate on your files.

Just because someone has applied twice does not affect you, may be it does someone, but you probably never know whom, so grow up and focus on your own apps.

Trust me, Canada is not that great of a place to be, read people's experiences on this forum and you'll know how qualified people are fighting for jobs and somehow surviving, Most of you guys have mentioned Canada as a dream land, and the dream bubble might burst when u get into Canada and not get job the one you deservce. You guys chose canada by evaluating ur options against other things that were on hand, so that doesn't mean it is right or wrong. Its just an option.

Now don't judge me, I am myself not even the applicant, I am a known person of an applicant, I am a citizen of Canada and realized the dream wasn't that great. So what I did, I live in the US now and just reading the forums to track someone else's app.

CHeers

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
freexyg said:
To all who are saying that MANAGERSONLINE stole the chance of another applicant by applying twice... Just want to tell you that i am sure this was not his intention.. I don't know him but it is not nice to accuse him of stealing others people opportunity..

MANAGERSONLINE you should have kept the news to yourself.

I do not how CIC is running FSW2014. How they can allocate two slots to same person in same NOC, They are no checks?
Someone should be fired at CIC
All applicants from 19 Dec to 24 Dec if your application is returned due cap of NOC 0113 you should consultant lawyer for options

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HELLO ALL.... PLEASE THINK ABOUT YOUR PER AND CHARGINGS.... LEAVE THIS TOPIC OF POINTING GEORGE.....ANY PER TODAY?????

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See no more discussions are required now lets concentrate on pers and chargings. Whatever has happened has happened because nobody can rectify it. \

Temmy

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-03-2015
Kevin9 said:
[/color] Helping someone in a voluntary thing. I don't agree with this whole GOD theory. Did GOD come down and told you which category to apply? I would have never done that because I am confident of my credentials. You are applying for a skilled worker program and not a play school. If you are not confident of your credentials then you have no point being in the program. On top of that he has the courtesy to mock others by saying "I wish I could donate it".

Someone here had also dreamed to go to Canada. His family had made many plans. Think about that father/son/husband/mother/wife/daughter who went back and had to tell his/her family that they couldn't make it as cap was reached. Only to know that a person wasted that one opportunity for himself because he thought he will not make it.
When a person reports here that his app was returned because cap was reached we give him standard replies:
"Hard Luck"
"GOD has planned something else for you"
"You are lying"
"Try express entry"

I will like to tell to those applicants who lost chance because of cap, You have not lost my friends, some unconfident people took away that chance from you for their own selfish motives. It is not about George but many other applicants who did the same thing.
Also those claiming he is a humanitarian, please go and nominate him for NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. He maybe a hero for you guys but for others he is a normal human being who helped other voluntarily.
If you had read the CIC document by yourself, he was entitled to apply twice- whether same NOC or Others. What's the fuss?

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Guys,

If you follow this thread very well and read people's post carefully you will all know why George submitted a second application. He took a chance with his first submission, but perfected the second. Who would have thought FSWP 2014 will be this competitive; let alone reaching its cap? I feel for those waiting to be charged, but a man gotta do what a man gotta do.

Congrats George. I don't see anything any illegal with what you did and I as far as I can tell, there ain't no rules against submitting more than one application.

All the best!