23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
www303 said:
Urgent help!

I'm Dec 29 applicant. Today CIC attempted to encash my debit card. The morons in Chase bank, USA BLOCKED THE TRANACTION twice today though my earlier notification to allow this TRANACTION through

Now, the bank top managers told me that they can't do anything ! The transaction must be re-attempted again!!!

I contacted CIC, they told me they can't contact CIO to inform them anything and advices of sending an email (emails take 35 average time for being read)!!!!

What should I do now!! Will they attempt to do the transaction again or is that it for me!!

Noc 3111
You should contact your bank again, they have to allow the transaction.
I also used chase credit card, and I noted the bank at early of Feb to authorize the transaction, and the charge was going smoothly.
It was said CIO will try three times to make the transaction, so contact your bank to figure it out.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
www303 said:
Urgent help!

I'm Dec 29 applicant. Today CIC attempted to encash my debit card. The morons in Chase bank, USA BLOCKED THE TRANACTION twice today though my earlier notification to allow this TRANACTION through

Now, the bank top managers told me that they can't do anything ! The transaction must be re-attempted again!!!

I contacted CIC, they told me they can't contact CIO to Request a re-encashment or anything else and adviced me to send CIO an email (emails take 35 average time for being read)!!!!

What should I do now!! Will they attempt to do the transaction again or is that it for me!!

Noc 3111

Did CIC notify you about the failed transaction?

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
www303 said:
Urgent help!

I contacted CIC, they told me they can't contact CIO to Request a re-encashment or anything else and adviced me to send CIO an email (emails take 35 average time for being read)!!!!

Noc 3111
They generally try 3 times...so but not the same day. So it is possible that they will try one more time on a different day. Please make sure that chase knows that.
I was planning to use chase CC myself but last minute changed to DD

suminhbk

Feb 11, 2015
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Already done
Hi every one,.,.,my application was reached on 16 dec under NOC 2281,,.I called CIC today and the agent told me my application is not in the system but he gave me Client ID Number,.,.,.what does it means.,..its a 8 digit code,.,.!! Kindly help!!

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
suminhbk said:
Hi every one,.,.,my application was reached on 16 dec under NOC 2281,,.I called CIC today and the agent told me my application is not in the system but he gave me Client ID Number,.,.,.what does it means.,..its a 8 digit code,.,.!! Kindly help!!
That seems to be the UCI number. Probably you are already in Canada? If not, I find it bit outlandish that the have generated an UCI without having the file in their system. The CIC contact center really provides confusing information. :(

Svarog

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
suminhbk said:
I was also told by CIC earlier today that my application is not in the system but the agent didn't give me any number

suminhbk

Feb 11, 2015
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Already done
erable_rouge said:
That seems to be the UCI number. Probably you are already in Canada? If not, I find it bit outlandish that the have generated an UCI without having the file in their system. The CIC contact center really provides confusing information. :(
I have called them twice and today agent gave me this client ID and he advised to call their intake office to get the information related to file,,..,.as the file is not available in the system,.,.m confuse if its a positive sign or negative,,.:(

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
suminhbk said:
I have called them twice and today agent gave me this client ID and he advised to call their intake office to get the information related to file,,..,.as the file is not available in the system,.,.m confuse if its a positive sign or negative,,.:(
The same question has been hounding me. They have no knowledge about my file.

suminhbk

Feb 11, 2015
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Already done
erable_rouge said:
The same question has been hounding me. They have no knowledge about my file.
last day they told me the same thing but when i called today they gave my Client id but still he was keep on saying my data is not available in their system,.,.:(,.,.i am not in Canada but i have used google voice to reach them.

www303

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LateDec 2014
Doc's Request.
cc 11-03-2015
erable_rouge said:
Did CIC notify you about the failed transaction?
No, Chase bank took the honor of letting me know they stopped the transaction (though I specifically requested any transaction from Canada to pass through).

www303

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LateDec 2014
Doc's Request.
cc 11-03-2015
Singlemum_chennai said:
They generally try 3 times...so but not the same day. So it is possible that they will try one more time on a different day. Please make sure that chase knows that.
I was planning to use chase CC myself but last minute changed to DD
Thank you. Ur post relieved me.
I then contacted CIC again, a guy told me that my file shows failed first attempt, and this means there will be a second attempt (he said, and I hope)!

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I spoke with David Cohen office today and they told me they do not have any info on cap being full, neither is there any return of my app and no returned application yet on my NOC 0112 which is a good news. Friends let's keep hoping and praying.

suminhbk

Feb 11, 2015
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Already done
jihems said:
I spoke with David Cohen office today and they told me they do not have any info on cap being full, neither is there any return of my app and no returned application yet on my NOC 0112 which is a good news. Friends let's keep hoping and praying.
CIC agent just gave me client id number but rest of the information was not available like cap has been reached or not,.,.my application was sent back or not,.,etc,,.i have confirmed my bank but my DD is still pending for cash.

hope for the best,.,:)

suminhbk

Feb 11, 2015
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Already done
do anyone know how to contact CIC Sydeny NS Intake office.,.??????

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
Guys

Anyone in this forum sending there application to LVO? Trying to understand their current processing times but from what I have seen it looks weak.