New Delhi or Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
This absolute slowing down of charging for last 10 odd days now is WORRYING!
I was thinking about it! What are the facts?
- Charging at normal rate done upto 24 Dec, thereafter absolutely slowed down for 29-31 applicants.
- many NOC's have reached sub-caps of 1000 & lot of applications returned reported.
- there have been increased number of applications in late Dec & all sent after 20 Dec were received between 29- 31 Dec.
- there has been faster processing of already charged applications & large number of PER's reported, even on Sunday.
- MI are there for fast processing of new EE applications, therefore FSW 14 required to be processed or completed.

THE ANALYSIS & CONCLUSIONS
For total cap of 25000, only those applications which have got PER should be included.
Initially all activities ie Completeness Check, Charging, Review for giving PER would be happening simultaneously.
But if the cap of 25000 was about to be reached, then what would be the scenario??
- they would want exact count of eligible applications, therefore emphasis on completing REVIEW, seen in large number of PER's.
- pressure of finishing FSW 14, therefore REVIEW being done on Sat/Sun.
- they would prefer to return applications received after cap reached without charging, as refund cheque would not have to be made. Therefore slowing down on charging.
- if all charged applications with PER finally are less than 25000, then charging & subsequent Review would be done for some more applications, but albeit in small lots till total cap is reached.
THEN, a formal announcement would be made "FSW 2014 highly oversubscribed, total cap reached for the first time & all future applications would be through EE"

Friends, we are seeing the endgame of FSW 14 being played out.
I hope I am wrong as I too am affected & have spent considerable time & effort in this application process.
But cold reason points otherwise!

shahimran1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.12.2014 (received by Mcneil)
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I AM A FSW2014 APPLICANT. I APPLIED THROUGH A CONSULTANT IN BANGLADESH. MY APPLICATION REACHED CIC ON DEC 22ND. NOC 3112. I LIVE IN SAUDI ARABIA. I HAD GIVEN THE ADDRESS OF SAUDI ARABIA IN MY APPLICATION FORMS. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY PER BY NOW. UNFORTUNATELY I AM LEAVING SAUDI ARABIA PERMANENTLY FOR PERSONAL REASONS. I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS IN THIS CONTEXT.........

1. IF I CHANGE ADDRESS NOW IS IT GOING TO AFFECT MY APPLICATION.?

2. IF I GET PER, HOW WILL I INFORM THE VO ABOUT THIS CHANGE? AND WHAT CAN BE THE CONSEQUENCES?

3. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF GETTING PCC FROM SAUDI ARABIA?

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Tathy said:
Hello!

We have dec 29 applicants being charged since last week.
CIC is too slow, I know.

Try to keep calm, mu friend!
Hi Tathy,
I am in the same boat as you are,
App date: 24 Dec, DD charged (according to the bank) : 25 Feb..

Now waiting for PER....people say anything can happen during this stage...U can get NER or PER.

I am praying for every one here that they all will get PER by the end of this week.

RoyaleSingh

Dec 31, 2014
Hi Guys,
just to settle blind speculations on Overall cap of 25,000 -
would any kind soul be able to recall last figures of Total Applications Received at CIC -
before they were brought down from the site ::)

Regards

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
A_new_life said:
- Charging at normal rate done upto 24 Dec, thereafter absolutely slowed down for 29-31 applicants.
- many NOC's have reached sub-caps of 1000 & lot of applications returned reported.
- there have been increased number of applications in late Dec & all sent after 20 Dec were received between 29- 31 Dec.
- there has been faster processing of already charged applications & large number of PER's reported, even on Sunday.
- MI are there for fast processing of new EE applications, therefore FSW 14 required to be processed or completed.

For total cap of 25000, only those applications which have got PER should be included.
Initially all activities ie Completeness Check, Charging, Review for giving PER would be happening simultaneously.
But if the cap of 25000 was about to be reached, then what would be the scenario??
- they would want exact count of eligible applications, therefore emphasis on completing REVIEW, seen in large number of PER's.
- they would prefer to return applications received after cap reached without charging, as refund cheque would not have to be made. Therefore slowing down on charging.
- if all charged applications with PER finally are less than 25000, then charging & subsequent Review would be done for some more applications, but albeit in small lots till total cap is reached.
THEN, a formal announcement would be made "FSW 2014 highly oversubscribed, total cap reached for the first time & all future applications would be through EE"

I hope I am wrong as I too am affected & have spent considerable time & effort in this application process.

I am a 29/12 applicant, called cic two days ago, they told me my application is and i am quoting their words "under review and that there is nothing wrong with it" they even gave me my uci number although i haven't asked for it..
I am not charged yet, but if they reached overall cap on 24/12, would they give such a response?

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
Wohooooo way to goooooo guyss 8) 8) 8)
Just now received PER

Many thanks for this wonderful forumites for constantly feeding with very useful info

Would like to share that this was my 2nd app which I filed sensing in Nov that my first app was bound to be capped. My guesstimate paid off and indeed my first off was returned just few days back. Nevertheless my second attempt paid off and credit to this forum !!

So guys keep up the good spirit, continue to hope and at the same time have a contingency plan

May God bless u all with canadian visa

By the way real game has just begun and patience is the key :-* :'( :-* :-* :-*

RoyaleSingh

Dec 31, 2014
krisvasanthkumar said:
Just now received PER

Many thanks for this wonderful forumites for constantly feeding with very useful info

Would like to share that this was my 2nd app which I filed sensing in Nov that my first app was bound to be capped. My guesstimate paid off and indeed my first off was returned just few days back. Nevertheless my second attempt paid off and credit to this forum !!

So guys keep up the good spirit, continue to hope and at the same time have a contingency plan

Congrats Buddy!
Feels good especially when you hit that unexpected cord!!

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for Good analysis done...
However, there are not much hot NOCs left after Dec 16 cap count of 16,122 (including pending MI review - i.e. which were charged)
Around 16th Dec, charging of applications dtd. 8th -9th Oct, 14.
If u add up individual NOCs which were shortly to be capped (like 2132, 2131, 2133, 0111, 0112, 0113, 4011, 3142, 2172 etc.) you can add upto maximum 4000 apps. Other cold NOCs can not touch more than 2000 apps all put together.

So all put together 22k - 23 k apps in total.
IMHO chances of 25k cap being reached are rare.
Rest all God only knows.

There can be other reasons for charging being slow sometimes.
May be training sessions for EE or giving priority to EE apps received (as already 4 draws had happened).

So lets all keep hope and wait for gud news :)

A_new_life said:

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy for u...
u have made it with second app :)
Best wishes for further stages... hope i will be able to follow u ;D

+1 for PER :)

krisvasanthkumar said:
Just now received PER

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
Singlemum_chennai said:
Hi Tathy,
I am in the same boat as you are,
App date: 24 Dec, DD charged (according to the bank) : 25 Feb..

Now waiting for PER....people say anything can happen during this stage...U can get NER or PER.

I am praying for every one here that they all will get PER by the end of this week.
Dont think negative, my friend!!
We will pass through it, u will see!!

Keep posting and goof luck!!

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
RoyaleSingh said:
Congrats Buddy!
Feels good especially when you hit that unexpected cord!!
Thanks royale my best wishes to you too

saifiub

Feb 24, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
NA
still don't know where is my application no record with CIC. Have not seen any one with 1224 charged recently. two people got charged from 29th December applicants but their application received after me. So even no charge there should be at least record of my application. Things with CIC are very strange.

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
dkd2014 said:
Happy for u...
u have made it with second app :)
Best wishes for further stages... hope i will be able to follow u ;D

+1 for PER :)
Thank u dkd

Wish you all the best

A_new_life

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi or Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
v2014 said:
I am a 29/12 applicant, called cic two days ago, they told me my application is and i am quoting their words "under review and that there is nothing wrong with it" they even gave me my uci number although i haven't asked for it..
I am not charged yet, but if they reached overall cap on 24/12, would they give such a response?
I did not say cap reached after 24 Dec charged. It could have been reaching near the cap.