Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
By the grace of the Lords Brahma, Vishnu, Maheshvara and the entire pantheon of Hindu Gods, I have today received my PER email. My timeline is on the left. Will update SS in a little while.

I thank everyone here who have supported and reassured me in this comparatively short wait. Now begins the long wait.

Cheers, mates.

Bordi

Jan 4, 2015
I am really getting worried now. Application for Noc 1114 received on 10 Dec and c.c.charged on Jan 31.

Still not received per. What is CIC doing doesn't it follow the order of application received date.

A_new_life

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi or Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Xavier Sharma said:
I appreciate peoples concerns re the false statements however to be fair the one that I have seen did stress that this was information passed on by his immigration consultant so all s/he was doing was to pass that information forwards to inform us all, rather than staying schtum.

Understandably the delivery of his message could have been less "BOLD" and more as a FYI.

None the less this has seemed to have bread a fear factor across the forum which I strongly appose and I fully endorse the comments re styaing positive.

We have some very valued members of this forum that have good and accurate knowledge of where we are in this process however ultimately the only thing we can all do is wait and share any news that is positive and/or informative.

Our applications are in the hands of CIC and ultimately our paths in life are in the hands of God or whoever you believe to be as almighty. LEt's encourage those that are continually being successful in the process and also those that have not been successful. To those that have had bad news in this process just understand that for a bigger reason it was not meant to be, and you will have another opportunity to apply again and if it is something you really want then it will happen.

I've not been applyinf for this duration however this has been a dream of mine for 15 years, so waiting for a few days/weeks/months or having to do something extra should not deter us.

Apologies for the length of this post.

Redbull has given me wings and I can't sleep.

God Bless you all
Spoken from the heart, my friend!
+1 to you!
It seems some sub-caps have reached. And that is what forumites are being informed regarding 'Application Return' by CIC call centre. The overall cap should not have reached (my analysis).
Charging has been slow/stopped for last week by CIC. Now, with two reported 29th Dec chargings, it may resume at a better pace.
This may be an internal process by the CIO manager to get a count of eligible applications in each NOC - that MAY be reason in increased number of PERs seen.
So, have FAITH & PATIENCE! It 'll be clear soon!
Called CIC yesterday for the second time. My application not yet on system, not returned & according to operator maybe not opened yet (unlikely as CC may have been done & maybe in que for charging).

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
Dear Seniors
I called CIC and the agent said that my first application under noc 3012 has returned back due to capp filled and my second application under noc 3011 has been recieved to them. On inquiring about status of my second application she said that I can just see that your file has been recieved on December 22nd. On inquiring about file number or any reference number, the agent said that number has not been assigned yet. I was aware about cap status of 3012 and hence send another application in noc 3011 (cold noc). I am worried that why number has not been assigned yet. Any one recieved same info from agent before. What should I expect... Getting worried.

mhussein

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-29-2014
IELTS Request
With App
Toronto Ninja said:
Hi guys,

Apologies for sending this late. My CC was charged earlier today. Details below:

App received date: 29 December 2014
CC charged: 03 March 2015
NOC: 0111

Wish rest of us best of luck.

CONGRATULATIONS and good luck with the remaining steps

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
A_new_life said:
Spoken from the heart, my friend!
+1 to you!
It seems some sub-caps have reached. And that is what forumites are being informed regarding 'Application Return' by CIC call centre. The overall cap should not have reached (my analysis).
Charging has been slow/stopped for last week by CIC. Now, with two reported 29th Dec chargings, it may resume at a better pace.
This may be an internal process by the CIO manager to get a count of eligible applications in each NOC - that MAY be reason in increased number of PERs seen.
So, have FAITH & PATIENCE! It 'll be clear soon!
Called CIC yesterday for the second time. My application not yet on system, not returned & according to operator maybe not opened yet (unlikely as CC may have been done & maybe in que for charging).
Well Said!!!

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
Xavier Sharma said:
I appreciate peoples concerns re the false statements however to be fair the one that I have seen did stress that this was information passed on by his immigration consultant so all s/he was doing was to pass that information forwards to inform us all, rather than staying schtum.

Understandably the delivery of his message could have been less "BOLD" and more as a FYI.

None the less this has seemed to have bread a fear factor across the forum which I strongly appose and I fully endorse the comments re styaing positive.

We have some very valued members of this forum that have good and accurate knowledge of where we are in this process however ultimately the only thing we can all do is wait and share any news that is positive and/or informative.

Our applications are in the hands of CIC and ultimately our paths in life are in the hands of God or whoever you believe to be as almighty. LEt's encourage those that are continually being successful in the process and also those that have not been successful. To those that have had bad news in this process just understand that for a bigger reason it was not meant to be, and you will have another opportunity to apply again and if it is something you really want then it will happen.

I've not been applyinf for this duration however this has been a dream of mine for 15 years, so waiting for a few days/weeks/months or having to do something extra should not deter us.

Apologies for the length of this post.

Redbull has given me wings and I can't sleep.

God Bless you all
True this is good advise , keep positive and have some patience members and carry on with your life , too much happiness in placed on CIC , if you are alive get on with your life CIC does not give or take life , I have always said have more than one plan , if CIC does not work try something else or another program 8)

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Ali Jawad said:
Dear Friends Please if any one have info about NOC 0911 Manufacturing Managers kindly guide me application date 31dec ill b greatful for ur support
I am Dec 15 applicant of the same NOC, got PER on march 2nd.

Ours (0911) is a calm and quite NOC so I think you will receive PER too if you have 67 points.

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
faraz246 said:
Dear Seniors
I called CIC and the agent said that my first application under noc 3012 has returned back due to capp filled and my second application under noc 3011 has been recieved to them. On inquiring about status of my second application she said that I can just see that your file has been recieved on December 22nd. On inquiring about file number or any reference number, the agent said that number has not been assigned yet. I was aware about cap status of 3012 and hence send another application in noc 3011 (cold noc). I am worried that why number has not been assigned yet. Any one recieved same info from agent before. What should I expect... Getting worried.

Good day brother,
Pls what is the contact for cic.a friend needs to call them too.
Thank you.

Brad DC

Jan 13, 2015
Update on my application:
NOC - 1212, application date - Dec18, Payment mode - DD.......
I checked with my bank and as off Mar 3rd my DD has still not been encashed. Don't know what to make of this??? Is this NOC very slow that's causing DD encashments to take more than the normal time??? Or is there a good chance that my application has been returned for some reason or the other????
Any advise from anyone will be highly appreciated..... :( :( :(

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
Brad DC said:
Update on my application:
NOC - 1212, application date - Dec18, Payment mode - DD.......
I checked with my bank and as off Mar 3rd my DD has still not been encashed. Don't know what to make of this??? Is this NOC very slow that's causing DD encashments to take more than the normal time??? Or is there a good chance that my application has been returned for some reason or the other????
Any advise from anyone will be highly appreciated..... :( :( :(
Call CIC for update on your application tomorrow

masoun

Feb 9, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw [img width=90 height=120]http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Geography_and_History/International_Flags/india.gif[/img]
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
start processing on 01.06.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
4th june2015
Interview........
third line--12.6.15
Passport Req..
19.6.15 ( pp submitted on 22nd june )
VISA ISSUED...
pp revceived 3.7.2015(visa issue date 15.6.15)
LANDED..........
[img width=75 height=50]http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Transportation/Planes/man_on_a_plane.gif[/img]
desertfox said:
I am Dec 15 applicant of the same NOC, got PER on march 2nd.

Ours (0911) is a calm and quite NOC so I think you will receive PER too if you have 67 points.
I too wit same noc 0911 and my DD charged on 20.2.15 waiting for PER!!!!!!!!

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
arewaincalgary said:
Good day brother,
Pls what is the contact for cic.a friend needs to call them too.
Thank you.
CIC Number is 613-944-4000. You can download Magic Jack app and call for free.
A record will guide you to an agent. Just dial The appropiate Numbers.

Good luck

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
Bordi said:
I am really getting worried now. Application for Noc 1114 received on 10 Dec and c.c.charged on Jan 31.

Still not received per. What is CIC doing doesn't it follow the order of application received date.
CIC follows no set order , very random , keep positive and wait or Call CIC

only God knows

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
smcan2014 said:
I had sent them an email on January 5th. My concern was regarding some additional documents that I was planning to send and if they would be able tie the additional documents to the main application. Hope this helps!
Thanks. So CIC will reply to email after 60 days.