Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Good to see the active members of this forum got charged specially managers online, dr. rohit, Ali-N and some others. They constantly give positive hope to others. Keep it up and heartiest congratulations to you guys.

alisufyan

Jan 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-09-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Submitted along with Application
managersonline said:
I have one great news to share, that my application is "In Process" at CIC, after several days of waiting.

Just called CIC and a male attendent received my call and asked several questions including Place of birth, date of birth, country of residence, family name, email, given name, city of birth, mobile number, and then only he informed me good news that your application is at the moment might be under Elgibility Review because status being shown is "In Process" and CIC will contact you shortly via Email. Strange thing here is that the attendent asked several questions which seemed to me very strange because as per the information shared on forum by the persons who called CIC they don't ask so many questions.

I requested the person (Male Attendent) to provide me my UCI number, but he said that I am sorry that we have been given clear instructions not to release this information over the phone. Hopefully I shall try again and may be this time a female attendent will attend the call and provide me UCI number.

Strange thing is that till yesterday my DD was still not encashed as per information provided by my bank.

I hope and pray that i shall receive my PER very soon, because "In Process" means "99.99% PER", as I have been advocating on the forum in my several replies and hopefully it will be the case for me.

Wish all of you the best.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Congrats George

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
farzanaisme said:
Good to see the active members of this forum got charged specially managers online, dr. rohit, Ali-N and some others. They constantly give positive hope to others. Keep it up and heartiest congratulations to you guys.
THANKS FARZANA

samantha471

Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
managersonline said:
I have one great news to share, that my application is "In Process" at CIC, after several days of waiting.

Just called CIC and a male attendent received my call and asked several questions including Place of birth, date of birth, country of residence, family name, email, given name, city of birth, mobile number, and then only he informed me good news that your application is at the moment might be under Elgibility Review because status being shown is "In Process" and CIC will contact you shortly via Email. Strange thing here is that the attendent asked several questions which seemed to me very strange because as per the information shared on forum by the persons who called CIC they don't ask so many questions.

I requested the person (Male Attendent) to provide me my UCI number, but he said that I am sorry that we have been given clear instructions not to release this information over the phone. Hopefully I shall try again and may be this time a female attendent will attend the call and provide me UCI number.

Strange thing is that till yesterday my DD was still not encashed as per information provided by my bank.

I hope and pray that i shall receive my PER very soon, because "In Process" means "99.99% PER", as I have been advocating on the forum in my several replies and hopefully it will be the case for me.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
This is good new George! Congratulations. Please keep us updated.

samantha471

Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
msamy001 said:
Thanks to all the wishes and sweet words. I am sure all December applicants will hear good news before next weekend
Congrats! Now patiently waiting for our turn. I pray that we'll all get good news this February.

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
samantha471 said:
Congrats! Now patiently waiting for our turn. I pray that we'll all get good news this February.
Samantha471, I see you are an Application received of Dec 3, just as I am, still waiting for CCharge. NOC 3011. Are you also waiting for charging?

samantha471

Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
SUZROA said:
Samantha471, I see you are an Application received of Dec 3, just as I am, still waiting for CCharge. NOC 3011. Are you also waiting for charging?
Hi Suzroa,

Yes I am still waiting to be charged. I think NOCs that start in 3 (medical field especially nurses) are all waiting for uodates. It seems that CIO/CIC has not opened our files yet But I am keeping my hopes up and praying that we'll receive good news very soon.

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
samantha471 said:
Hi Suzroa,

Yes I am still waiting to be charged. I think NOCs that start in 3 (medical field especially nurses) are all waiting for uodates. It seems that CIO/CIC has not opened our files yet But I am keeping my hopes up and praying that we'll receive good news very soon.
ITS NOT TRUE...I M 3112 AND GOT CHARGED YESTERDAY..

samantha471

Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
dr.rohit said:
ITS NOT TRUE...I M 3112 AND GOT CHARGED YESTERDAY..
Congratulations dr.rohit!

So, anytime this month we'll get good news too. :)

Tadhana

Feb 6, 2015
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Congrats George! We hope that you receive your PER soonest

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Hello George,

Hearty Congratulations for you. Happy for you.

CIN1117

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-10-2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: Aug 7 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
TLU: Sep 10 2015
Med's Request
Nov 5 2015- Thank you Lord
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
kazimir said:
NOC: 1113
App rec: Dec 1,2015
CC: Jan 23, 2015
PER: Feb 18, 2015 (today)

Woohoo!
Congrats Kazimir :) Praying to receive my PER as well and to see more PER in the forum. ;D

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
Congratulations Dr. Rohit!!!

dr.rohit said:
OMG! I GOT CHARGED...ON 18.02.2015 AT 08:15 PM IST..