Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
Mariaxoxo said:
THIS WAS POSTED BY 1111CANADA ON ANOTHER THREAD.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P O BOX 7500

SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9

CANADA

LAHORE LAHORE 54500

PAKISTAN

12 February 2015

UCI: 00000000

*00000000*

Application: E000000000

*E000000000*

.........:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination ofeligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Pleaseinform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website and the Department's website for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at. Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Case Processing Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

This is suspected to be a fake ! see Managersonline (george) earlier posts about this

Mariaxoxo

Feb 4, 2015
WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE?

I read a post from userid janelloveeasy:
NOC 1111 is already capped which included her application dated November 19.

I'm not sure if before Nov 19 applicants are surely safe.

janeloveeasy

Ratings: +0
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: sydney
NOC Code......: 1111
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 19-11-2014
Doc's Request.: DD: 21-01-
Someone suggested me to posted this. ....I received the email today.

Unbelievable !. I applied NOV 19,2014. DD Jan-21,2015...

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:
1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and
2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b)
establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c)
setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d)
providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
kimchilover said:
december per has started

freexyg

Ratings: +4
[Good][Poor]

Visa Office......: NY
NOC Code......: 0111
App. Filed.......: 04-12-2014
Nomination.....: 27-01-2015 (cc charged)
AOR Received.: 14-02-2015 (PER)
Still Dec 1,2,3 applications are waiting for PER

how come Dec 4 gets PER?

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
canfsw said:
Still Dec 1,2,3 applications are waiting for PER

how come Dec 4 gets PER?
Nothing surprising. Only payment charge happens on fifo. Pers are issued basis how quickly you pass MI review which obviously depends on quality of documentation

So don't worry till ur term comes

choolai

Feb 11, 2015
Hi All,

I am Dec 4 applicant and my application believed to be rejected due to some reason. Can you advise whether i can resubmit application with missing information once again with fresh DD once the packet returned to me? please provide ur suggestions.

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
choolai said:
Hi All,

I am Dec 4 applicant and my application believed to be rejected due to some reason. Can you advise whether i can resubmit application with missing information once again with fresh DD once the packet returned to me? please provide ur suggestions.
Sorry to say that you can not apply for fsw program. FSW ended last year.
Better to put your resources for EE.

von0904

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Singapore
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
App received: 23-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charge: 20-02-2015; PER 14-03-2015
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
Today is a public holiday in Nova Scotia. Hope they resume charging on Tuesday.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
choolai said:
Hi All,

Wots your timeline?? I mean wots ur NOC and all??

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
choolai said:
Hi All,

Not possible go for express entry good luck

29Dec2014raj

Feb 11, 2015
All,
My status is as follows:
Visa Office......: Ontario
NOC Code......: 2281
App. Filed.......: 29 December 2014

Has the CAP for NOC#2281 reached?

SMron

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hello,

NOC Code......: 1123 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations)
App. Filed and received.......: 15 December 2014 but no response or any sort of confirmation yet.

Has the cap been reached for NOC 1123?

I would appreciate any insight because the anxiety is reflecting on my physical well being.

I have managed to apply on December 15th 2014 for FSW, under Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (NOC 1123).

According to DHL, someone at the designated address (CIC in Nova Scotia) has received my file.

But since then I have received no confirmation or any sort of message from CIC or any other party regarding the status of my application. I am not even sure if they actually received it (although DHL has a signed reception report confirming it).

Any idea how can I follow it up? Should I be more patient? The cheque which I sent and my credit card are both not processed for the fee yet.

Does the lack of communication at this stage mean I failed?

Many Thanks

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aanchal said:
Hi ,

Hey they got charged long bac wht they got is per. Still thanks fr providing the link

Regards
Aancha
Hi Aancha,

My deepest apologies....yes what i meant was they got their PERs.

December applicants turn is coming soon.

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
Hello All,

Does any one have update on NOC 2133. My application was received on Dec. 15th but I am yet to be charged.

oadil

Star Member
May 10, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
sure later on
LANDED..........
surely next year 2015
I'm December 4th applicant, no news until now NOC 4011
DOES THAT MEAN I AM OUT?

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
oadil said:
I'm December 4th applicant, no news until now NOC 4011
DOES THAT MEAN I AM OUT?
So many conflicting info regarding NOC 4011. Getting so anxious. Hope we hear something soon.