Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
hello everyone,
my doc received 16-12-2014 NOC 2281
493 completed& 222 waiting. what is my chances :-\?
what month they are charging now for NOC 2281?

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
hello everyone,

dhanur

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
new traveller said:
hello everyone,
don't worry u have a chance :) they will be charging after 2 and half months.. but.., if you have not submit all the documents .., then they will not charge... they will return the application back...

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Oh man!! documents were to be delivered today now i have a cryptic status on the UPS website stating its being held at their warehouse and there may be a delay!!! Buggers!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'(

msamy001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 December 2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 18 Feb. 2015/ PER 12 March 2015
LANDED..........
Landed Sep 2015
I don't know what is the hell happening with courier companies. They are not updating the parcels status on their sites frequently. My envelope status on Fedex website is In Transit Mirabel, Quebec for 2 days now !!!!

theagalingo

Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
there are many discussions about the cic cap updates and their estimated date.

Lets see what was written in the CIC cap:

Number of applications counted towards the 1,000 sub-cap.
with footer which say this is: The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received since May 4, 2014 is an estimate.

from IMM 7000 guide:

Phase: Completeness check:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

all required fields in your application forms are complete,
all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
the correct processing fee payment has been made

If your application is:

incomplete or;
the allowable cap limit has been reached,

your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

so this means that the Number of applications counted towards the 1,000 sub-cap column is for applications already charged.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
abhilaksh said:
Oh man!! documents were to be delivered today now i have a cryptic status on the UPS website stating its being held at their warehouse and there may be a delay!!! Buggers!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'(
msamy001 said:
I don't know what is the hell happening with courier companies. They are not updating the parcels status on their sites frequently. My envelope status on Fedex website is In Transit Mirabel, Quebec for 2 days now !!!!
Christmas is knocking at the door, and there's rush for everything. You can expect the delivery latest 29 Dec 2014.

Merry Christmas!

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
abhilaksh said:
In Canada today is Sunday bro. Wait for Monday in Canada

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new traveller said:
hello everyone,
Your chances of being within cap is 100% brother, dont worry. Like previous FSW(s), this year CIC will not reach the cap (25000) thus NOCs having sufficient room should be fine. Best wishes.

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
dhanur said:
don't worry u have a chance :) they will be charging after 2 and half months.. but.., if you have not submit all the documents .., then they will not charge... they will return the application back...
oh man that was truly relieving. when approximately to expect completeness check of my application ?

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhilaksh said:
dont worry, you still have around 5 working days, they cant be that big buggers i hope. best wishes.

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msamy001 said:
suggest you send a chaser email with the word "urgent" to Fedex customer service email, they are supposed to reply within 24 hours. Once they reply, tell the customer service agent to contact destination office on the time issue/deadline, if they sent an email from your home base to destination, hopefully they will give extra attention as they want to avoid any sort of customer complains thus anything flagged is treated with priority.

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shahimran1 said:
a lot of discussions are going abt the cic cap updates and their estimated date. a lot of members are telling cic is actually updating this caps according to PER & DDencashment and the date is somewhere in mid oct. others telling they are the most recent ones i.e. 16th dec.
well, i have my on opinion based on some facts which i would like to inform others.
1. CIC published the first cap updates somewhere back in june, probably in last week. at that time it clearly showed applications counted towards the total cap is between 2000-3000. CIC is updating these numbers based on completeness check which is the first step after they get your app. they clearly mentioned it in the page. so the update is not based on PER or DD encashment which comes later.
2.CIC now included 2nd column in their cap count, MI acceptance of complete applications. these are actually those applications which are awaiting DD or CC charge. these applications passed the completeness chck and waiting for next step.
3. CIC keeps mentioning that if the cap is reaching the limit better not to send any apps. WHY? if the caps are of mid october then how lame that Sounds.please remember CIC is a responsible organization who knws how much effort it takes to prepare a application. i will not beleive the will update the caps as of mid october in this case.
so, the caps are surely of recent dates. at least upto 1st week of december.
Friends i may be wrong, but its an explanation which suits the best. if i am wrong any comment from you will also be welcomed.
ALWAYS BE HOPEFUL, THATS THE ONLY WAY TO REACH CANADA.
SO U MEAN TO SAY THAT APPLICATIONS WHICH WERE RECEIVED ON 1ST WK OF DEC OR LAST WEEK OF NOV WERE CHECKED FOR COMPLETENESS WITHIN 10-15 DAYS...AT THIS POINT U CAN BE WRONG... SO IT TAKES ATLEAST 30-50 DAYS FOR COMPLETENESS CHECK.. PLZ COMMENT..

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
harshala said:
HI guyz..

We all are in same confusion train whether are December applications are in CAP updated on 16th.

Their is new twist to this whole story given by my consultant. ::)

I have applied in NOC 1123 and my application reached on 15th. My NOC says CAP filled 482 and Pending application for MI review are 340.
SO my calculation is 482+ 340=822 applications which leaves a margin of just 178 application for cap to reach 1000. and i am worried for my application.

However, when i spoke with my consultant, she said that this 340 is subset of 482. Which means, out of total applications counted towards the 1000 cap(these are the exact words as per CIC website), 340 are still pending for MI review...

Which mean their are still 500+ seats open and my application is safe.,.. she said she is very sure of this ...however, m not yet convinced

I so very much hope she is right and m wrong in my understanding...

What do u guyz think on this....???? do you think my application which is reached on 15th would in CAP counted???

Pleas please advise :(
Don't believe it (subset bla bla..). It is not correct.

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zainab.p said:
Hi

m sendng the application (frm INDIA)on mon....r on tue ..if any delays......will my app reach by deadline??
Fedex ...is this the best option???...fr fastest delivery...
NOC: 2241.....

Also ...waht if my app reaches just after 31 dec....what will dey do...return it right away!!!!!!
i dont recall where i read but earlier that they generally accept as long as the sent date is before deadline. best wishes bro, looks like if thats not the case, you may miss it by an inch! i hope this is not the case.