NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Diamond Special said:
Are there still December applicants without MR? I feel alone. 14 months and no MR. :(
I am; from SGVO...

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Do we still have December 2014 peeps still awaiting MR like me?

MacEmma

Apr 18, 2016
Hello All, I congratulate those who have received the long awaited goodnews. Can someone please advise me on what to do in my case. My application was recieved Dec 24, 2014. Processing of application started March 11, 2015. Online application status still shows "In Process". I have not heard anything since then nor received any request to submit additional doc/information. This wait is getting too long. Does anyone have similar issue in the house? Reading through this trend I think my case is no longer within normal processing time. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry two weeks ago to find out the status of my application. It has already passed 10 working days, no response. What should I do now?

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
MacEmma said:
Hello All, I congratulate those who have received the long awaited goodnews. Can someone please advise me on what to do in my case. My application was recieved Dec 24, 2014. Processing of application started March 11, 2015. Online application status still shows "In Process". I have not heard anything since then nor received any request to submit additional doc/information. This wait is getting too long. Does anyone have similar issue in the house? Reading through this trend I think my case is no longer within normal processing time. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry two weeks ago to find out the status of my application. It has already passed 10 working days, no response. What should I do now?
It seems that people have stopped looking into forums as I do not see this particular thread so dead. I know so many December applicants who have not received MR yet.
look at my timeline on left.... its similar to yours.... last reply to my CSE was application is awaiting review from bla bla..... so don't worry you are not alone there are so many like you and me...

few questions I have for you...
Your NOC:
visa officer:
visa office:
no. of dependents:
any travelling history, if yes then did you stay over 6 months:

I am asking these questions just to compare your case with mine and then to make some assumptions because that's what we can max do.... Assumptions !

MacEmma

Apr 18, 2016
Atifbutt1928 said:
It seems that people have stopped looking into forums as I do not see this particular thread so dead. I know so many December applicants who have not received MR yet.
look at my timeline on left.... its similar to yours.... last reply to my CSE was application is awaiting review from bla bla..... so don't worry you are not alone there are so many like you and me...

few questions I have for you...
Your NOC:
visa officer:
visa office:
no. of dependents:
any travelling history, if yes then did you stay over 6 months:

I am asking these questions just to compare your case with mine and then to make some assumptions because that's what we can max do.... Assumptions !
NOC is 2145
Visa Officer: xxxx
Visa Office: Accra
No of Dependents: 3
Travelling history: Yes (>6months)

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
MacEmma said:
You are fine as far as Accra visa office is concern, they are yet to get to your date. If you check the Nigeria spreadsheet below my detail it will give you an idea what date of processing they are currently. So relax it will soon get to your turn.

Jess0612

Sep 2, 2014
Hi All,

I think they are processing Dec files now. My friend just received MR this week. His application was on 24 Dec too. Hope we will receive MR soon.

Best,

nehmat

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Jess0612 said:
Hi All,

I think they are processing Dec files now. My friend just received MR this week. His application was on 24 Dec too. Hope we will receive MR soon.

Best,
Hi congratulations. ..can you please share your friends visa office as I am also dec applicant waiting for mr

Jess0612

Sep 2, 2014
nehmat said:
Hi congratulations. ..can you please share your friends visa office as I am also dec applicant waiting for mr
It's Singapore office. I also heard from the forum that some have MR last week :- )

Jess0612

Sep 2, 2014
Seniors and Friends,

I have a tough situation and would like to seek for your advices. what would have happen if I received the PPR while I am away from my country for a long time, at least a year? Do I have to come back to my home country, stay in 1 month to get the visa?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Best,

dapsayray

Nov 29, 2014
MacEmma said:
Hello guys, lets keep trusting God, we are in the same boat...My app date is Dec 24 2014 and Visa office is Accra..The rain of MR is soon by God's grace

nehmat

Star Member
May 14, 2015
dapsayray said:
Hello guys, lets keep trusting God, we are in the same boat...My app date is Dec 24 2014 and Visa office is Accra..The rain of MR is soon by God's grace
Hi
Even I am 1st dec applicant n still waiting for mr from Cvo. .There are many applicants waiting for medicals. ..can you please share your visa office. ...We can do nothing but just to wait...

a.mansour

Jul 11, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2016
LANDED..........
01-08-2016
Hello guys,

I need your advise on this matter please.
I applied on may 2015 for FSW, three weeks ago I sent an inquiry to LVO and received the below answer, I would like to know what time frame I may get the final decision within and what they mean by "shortly" , do you think it can take longer than 2 or 3 months ?

"Dear Sir,

Your application is with the officer for final review.

We thank you for your patience. You should be hearing from us shortly.

Sincerely,

VCM
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres"

nehmat

Star Member
May 14, 2015
a.mansour said:
Hello guys,

I need your advise on this matter please.
I applied on may 2015 for FSW, three weeks ago I sent an inquiry to LVO and received the below answer, I would like to know what time frame I may get the final decision within and what they mean by "shortly" , do you think it can take longer than 2 or 3 months ?
HI
Are you through with the medicals and if yes then when?

"Dear Sir,

Your application is with the officer for final review.

We thank you for your patience. You should be hearing from us shortly.

Sincerely,

VCM
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres"