+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

84stephen

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
smilingpari said:
i just received a call from police station that my agent and his partner has been died in an accident, i am feeling destroyed bcz m still in the way.....plz assist on this issue, what can i do now?
if PER mail will go to his inbox then??
sorry to hear that..Is ur agent belongs to Jallandhar (India)?

yurigad

Mar 11, 2015
Hi Folks,

The Visa Office processing my app is Sao Paulo (BR). On the other hand, i am still working in Ecuador.
The question is, is there any problem in perform the Medical Exams with a authorized CIC doctor in Ecuador instead of Brazil?

Regards,

Yuri.

aquablue8086

May 29, 2012
Hello,

I have received my PER on 22nd March with the UCI number but I am unable to check the status on ECAS. It gives me the below response -

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

Anybody else facing the same issue?? :(

yazan142

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Included with application
Interview........
waived
First I'd like to thank you all for your support, below is my updated status:

3 months ago I sent all required documents to update my application to add my new born daughter, today I received an email from LVO asking me to make the payment for the new born online as they don't accept credit card payments. I followed the link however a payment option under the FSW category is not available, this made me frustrated, will it be acceptable to pay the same fee under the family class and send the receipt number to LVO? could the officer be mistaken when he/she sent me the link?. Another thing is that in the same email I've been asked to send updated Schedule A background declaration form, below is what stated in the email:

" Please also submit the following within 5 days of the date of this email. The updated forms are required to conduct mandatory background checks."
is this normal? did it happen to anyone before? should it be submitted through the case specific inquiry (online) or do I have to send it through courier? appreciate your help guys :(

maryvincy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/14
Nomination.....
PER 25/2/2015
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
26/5/2015
Med's Done....
21/6/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2015
LANDED..........
12/05/2016
yurigad said:
Hi Folks,

The Visa Office processing my app is Sao Paulo (BR). On the other hand, i am still working in Ecuador.
The question is, is there any problem in perform the Medical Exams with a authorized CIC doctor in Ecuador instead of Brazil?

Regards,

Yuri.
You can perform the medical checkup with CIC approved.doctor anywhere in the world.... By the way congrats

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aquablue8086 said:
Hello,

I have received my PER on 22nd March with the UCI number but I am unable to check the status on ECAS. It gives me the below response -

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

Don't worry, it'll go live in a couple of days....
It's PER that all matters....

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
84stephen said:
sorry to hear that..Is ur agent belongs to Jallandhar (India)?
yes he is from jalandhar but how you guess this?

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
aquablue8086 said:
Hello,

listen when you entered first question and then second, after that go down on the same page and select right hand side written - check appllication status icon
you will get that page which you want to see -)............ just take care while choosing those two questions

nehagupta

Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (Poland) from NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 - 12 - 2014
Doc's Request.
PER : 20 - 02 - 2015
AOR Received.
25 - 03 - 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
4th May 2015. Got slu on 7th May 2015
Med's Request
09th May 2015
Med's Done....
13th May 2015 documents sent on 12th May 2015
Interview........
Third line updated on 21st May 2015
Passport Req..
24th JULY 2015 DM: 28th July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th August 2015
Ahmedgherwi said:
Hello
Sorry I'm new here what is the VO?
Visa office

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
Ahmedgherwi said:
Ohh I sent my application to Sydney canada
Yes, but what's your Visa Office?

All applications were sent to Sydney, but after PER your app will be send to your Visa Office

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Ahmedgherwi said:
Ohh I sent my application to Sydney canada
Just to add, after receiving an email (PER) saying that "your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed", you are entering the second phase "Selection". In this phase your application will be sent to an assigned local visa office. For info on which might be yours, please refer to this: cic.gc.ca /english/information/offices/apply-where. asp (please remove the spaces). It's true most of the cases though I've heard the application may be moved to another one occasionally to balance the work load.

Ahmedgherwi

Apr 2, 2015
jeanp said:
Just to add, after receiving an email (PER) saying that "your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed", you are entering the second phase "Selection". In this phase your application will be sent to an assigned local visa office. For info on which might be yours, please refer to this: cic.gc.ca /english/information/offices/apply-where. asp (please remove the spaces). It's true most of the cases though I've heard the application may be moved to another one occasionally to balance the work load.
Ohhhh thanx for the info I just check it now it in Paris france