+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

noc2234

Mar 7, 2015
managersonline said:
REGARDING MY SECOND PER
Yesterday, I read some negative messages in response to my second PER which made me totally speechless. But needless to tell that really some of the folks are not grown up in a civilized culture and did not learn any ethics to talk or to communicate or to express their difference of opinion in civilized manner. And some of the folks even need to consult psychiatric to get mental treatment before reaching to the stage of MR because they might fail MR(no intention to offend anybody but it is a reality that psychiatric problems are increasing day by day in modern world and this profession is high in demand in all over world and even in FSWP2014 it is listed as profession high in demand NOC4151-Psychologists). You have the freedom to express your difference of opinion but you don't have any authority to dictate or attack others and to force them not to use their legal rights to secure their career. I believe in volunteerism and if there was a possibility to confer the second PER upon one of my fellow eligible forum members I would have done that, totally voluntarily, not at all because of the unethical attitude of someone or because of anger of some persons. Even I have called CIC to return my one of application but they refused and said that since completeness check has been done therefore neither money nor application is returnable. Of course in returning the application I was also going to benefit (Return of CAD1700- for 4kidss+spouse) and at the same time it was going to empty one slot in the NOC0113 and resultantly in overall Global CAP(which I still believe is not completely reached but it is very near 24K+ applications).

But due to weekend holidays here in Qatar I was outside with my kids and family therefore could not find time to respond to any of those negative messages and I thank all those fellow forum members who tried to reply in my support and who know me better than those folks, through my continuous participation in this forum and also through my contribution in the main thread of FSWP2014.
But here I shall explain why I have sent second application on third week of December which reached on 29th of December. For your information my first application reached 19th of December. Both applications are for same NOC0113 in which I possess more then 16-years of experience, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.

When I prepared all the documents for my first application I had my ECA report with Summary of my Qualification mentioned as “Canadian Bachelors Four Years” and with this education qualification I was going to get only 21-points which made my total points to be 66-points. And although I had two bachelor degrees but due to injustice done by WES they did not mention that I had two bachelor degrees, one is three year Canadian bachelor equivalent and second is four year Canadian bachelor equivalent. All of the expert senior forum members and my friends in Canada and some consultants advised me to not delay this application and send it immediately in order to be counted in the CAP and send an explanatory letter that you have two bachelor degrees and WES has done injustice to you so if they consider your request you might get 22-points for your education and hence will result in 67-points. But all of them they said there is little chance for that they will consider your request but they advised me “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY” and after that I made it slogan for my struggle for FSWP, which you can find in my signature. Therefore I tried because already made a big investment in preparation of various documents and submitted my first application with too many doubts in mind that whether it will be considered or rejected. At that time I continued to pray that I shall get new IELTS with better results. Because first two IELTS results gave me only 19-points. And I had already appeared in third IELTS exam and was expecting around the same 19-points in the result of third IELTS result which was supposed to announce on 19th December. And on 19th December I had a mandatory business visit to Brussels Belgium for some business therefore I was afraid that I shall completely loose the chance to apply for FSWP 2014 and at the same time I had very little hope that I shall get a better result for IELTS on 19th December. This is how my first application was submitted with complete uncertainty and when contacted with some of experts and consultants with whom I have close link through some relatives in Canada that your application is 99.99% destined to be returned because WES has the final say about your equivalency and explanatory letter will not provide you 22-points. But again they said that “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY”.

I came to know the result of my second IELTS while boarding on the plane flying to Brussels on 19th December. The result was such a surprising and astonishing and outstanding that I browsed the BC –Result website several times, refreshed it again and again that whether it is true that I have scored 24-points for my language skills. It was fantastic and blessing from God Almighty. I wanted to cancel my trip and come back but I was in plane and the visit was compulsory and I had to fly. But return trip was just for one day and on Sunday afternoon 21st December I was back to Doha Qatar. Now my total points with this new IELTS had jumped to 71-Points (here considering 66-points for education which all of the consultants and forum members confirmed). Since all of my documents were completely ready therefore I just collected the new IELTS result and send the application 22-Devember by DHL early morning on Monday 22nd December 2014 which reached CIO on 29th December 2014.

Again I was in continuous discussion with consultants and relatives in Canada and at the same time I was in touch with this “24x7 Volunteer Firm of Free Immigration Practical Consultants, aka, this forum”, and all of them advised me to rush to BC- to get another TRF for your new IELTS result (24-points), and send it as addendum to your first application in a separate courier. On 23rd December I went to BC office in Doha and requested them to provide me second TRF and after a lot of struggle and escalating the matter to the BC Station Chief in Doha got the approval to get the second TRF by paying an additional fee of 350-Qatari Rivals (roughly USD90). I did not argue about the fees because for me time was important and this money was going to have less significance if this addendum to my first application is going to get attached. But of course consultants and all forum members confirmed me that there is very little chance that your this addendum will get attach to your first application but again they said that “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY”. Therefore I followed their advice and send this second copy of my third IELTS attempt (24-points) and sent it and it reached CIC 2nd Jan 2015. I also send an email to CIO-Search Sydney and also send CSE via online form of CIC website.

Few days back I got an email from CIO-Search Sydney (roughly more then 65-days of sending of email they replied), they confirmed that they got my new TRF for IELTS and attached it to my first application and my first application is put into processing. Immediately after it I struggled to ask CIC call center agent to stop processing second application and they said at this moment of time it is not possible. Of course I wanted to save some chunks of money (CAD1700) so that cost of immigration could be reduced and also at the same time it will empty one slot for any of the unknown applicant. But they refused and said you will be given option at VO stage to choose one of your applications. And at this stage neither money nor application is returnable because completeness check for both your applications is done.
I think it will clarify the doubts in the minds of several of my fellow forum members.

Sorry for this lengthy post but this is how I struggled for FSWP2014 and never lost hope. Even as soon as Express Entry was launched I had created on the same day my profile and my profile is already active.
I shall advise everyone to never stop trying and keep it mind that
“IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY AND TRY AND FAIL .... AND TRY AND FAIL AND TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED”

Wish all of you best of luck and successfull and peachful landing in Canada.
And have a nice weekend.
Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Note: The last part from “AND TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED” is modification in this message from my side.
Honestly don't dont waste your time on explaining things to other, and don't waste your aggression on this forum. You will need a lot of that in Canada. Trust me, Things don't always go you imagine. Canada looks like a dreamland to all of us, but its another land where survival of the fittest is true.

This is forum, your long and length comment will be soon lost in pages and pages of this forum. people over here are more concerned about themselves and not about ur file and 2 PERs, Your response might not even be looked at in an hour or so. All those people who responded yesterday, won't probably not even know u responsed.

I responded becasue I saw, else i wouldn't have cared. I wouldn't worry much and just focus on life. Afterall, everyone has 1 life to live and everyone wants it to be the perfect.

Goodluck on ur Canadian Dream,

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
Singlemum_chennai said:
I am with you.

Lets Pray:

God, please bless us with your grace. Please help us make a better life for ourselves in Canada. Please make CIC send all us our PER.
Amem, my dear friend. Pray to Lord everyday for us!! We will get it and pass through it together.

BTW, I am in touch with your brother on whatsapp. If you have one, please add me so we can talk on a easyer way. :-*

noc2234

Mar 7, 2015
Tathy said:
Amem, my dear friend. Pray to Lord everyday for us!! We will get it and pass through it together.

BTW, I am in touch with your brother on whatsapp. If you have one, please add me so we can talk on a easyer way. :-*
Ooo!! Looks like more of a personal connection with your brother :p

JK

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
noc2234 said:
Honestly don't dont waste your time on explaining things to other, and don't waste your aggression on this forum. You will need a lot of that in Canada. Trust me, Things don't always go you imagine. Canada looks like a dreamland to all of us, but its another land where survival of the fittest is true.

This is forum, your long and length comment will be soon lost in pages and pages of this forum. people over here are more concerned about themselves and not about ur file and 2 PERs, Your response might not even be looked at in an hour or so. All those people who responded yesterday, won't probably not even know u responsed.

I responded becasue I saw, else i wouldn't have cared. I wouldn't worry much and just focus on life. Afterall, everyone has 1 life to live and everyone wants it to be the perfect.

Goodluck on ur Canadian Dream,
Sorry, don't want to offend u... But why so much angry on your heart?!
If I can remember, u are a canadian Citizen, right?! Sorry if I am wrong...
Why too much disappointing feelings about Canada?!
In my case, I know that Canada is not the dream land coz I lived in Toronto. But its way better to Live there than in Rio de Janeiro, as I live!

I Think all of us knows that Canada is not like Disneyland but we are just to find a way to get a better life for us and our family!

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
noc2234 said:
Ooo!! Looks like more of a personal connection with your brother :p

JK
I didn't get it! Can u explain, please?!

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tathy said:
I didn't get it! Can u explain, please?!
I think the above person was saying something in a joke.. jk i believe means just kidding.

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
singh84a said:
I think the above person was saying something in a joke.. jk i believe means just kidding.
Thanks singh84a!!

Looks better! ;D

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Anybody charged today so far?

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
erable_rouge said:
Anybody charged today so far?
I think just one or Two from Dec 29.

Slow like An ant!! ::)

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tathy said:
Sorry, don't want to offend u... But why so much angry on your heart?!
If I can remember, u are a canadian Citizen, right?! Sorry if I am wrong...
Why too much disappointing feelings about Canada?!
In my case, I know that Canada is not the dream land coz I lived in Toronto. But its way better to Live there than in Rio de Janeiro, as I live!

I Think all of us knows that Canada is not like Disneyland but we are just to find a way to get a better life for us and our family!
Again I don't think the other person had anger towards Canada. i read it this way, this person is making those people realized (who are blaming this guy for double app) that Canada is not the only place where u will succeed, they have made it think like a place where everything is destiny.

He's got a point though, the post has been lost in pages.

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
singh84a said:
Again I don't think the other person had anger towards Canada. i read it this way, this person is making those people realized (who are blaming this guy for double app) that Canada is not the only place where u will succeed, they have made it think like a place where everything is destiny.

I Said not just because one Post. But many others post from him.

But that's ok. Don't want to argue with anybody.
I JUST WANT MY PER!!!!! Hahaha. :p

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mangoes8 said:
Hi! I've been following this forum since December. Only now that I decided to join so that I can share my experience to everyone here who are waiting for their CCs to get charged. I am Dec29th applicant reached 9:37am., NOC2131. I called CIC 7hours back and the lady agent told me that my application was sent back on March 4th due to cap has been filled. When I asked if which one has been filled, overall or NOC2131, she did confirmed that the overall cap has been reached. Too difficult to accept but that's the truth. Everthing happens for a reason. I know something bigger is up for me and my family. Good luck to all of us guys!
Amen. It is well.

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
singh84a said:

Lets move on and focus on what is present. Whats done is done. Why cry of spilled milk. Focus on why we are here. We are here to encourage, support and keep ourselves udpated with latest news.

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
Singlemum_chennai said:
Lets move on and focus on what is present. Whats done is done. Why cry of spilled milk. Focus on why we are here. We are here to encourage, support and keep ourselves udpated with latest news.
That's it!!! +1 for you!

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jihems said:
I strongly disagree with those rumouring that apps of those within 30th and 31st will be returned. Even if i do not make it, I still believe that God will make it happen for those who will faithfully keep waiting in hope. We live in a world where when people fail, they also wish that others fail with them. I am not looking at fact, because faith is a stronger instrument to defeat fact. I know that there is grace and favour which will speak out the coming miracles which will begin to roll in for those of 30th and 31st in the weeks ahead. Therefore friends, let no one inflict you with their bad news, neither should you give ear to the news of their rejection or return apps. Your case may be different from others, therefore keep your hope alive. It may not happen for everyone, but the selected ones will give a shout of joy for what God will do in the coming weeks. If no one believes in miracles, I do and my ears and eyes will hear and see it being testified on this forum not too long from this moment because our God can still set aside those He will want to favour. So friends, let no ones message put you in fear or unto depression. Whatever happens in the near future will not destroy you but open your eyes to something even better. God owns this world, if not Canada today, it can be the country you are about to leave. Greener pasture is determined in Gods hands, trust Him for the best. May these words bring hope to anyone in hopelessness as we all take whatever happens in this process as one of the things life presents, but let it never determine our future because better things, better days and better countries are yet to come and God can open a better door from where you are not seeing today. Keep your hope up, something good will definitely come our different ways.
Well said. God bless you bro.
I say a BIG amen.

Thats the spirit.
Thank you.