+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

Priyankadelhi

Jan 8, 2015
hello friends...we have a what's app group for November and December applicants who have rec. PER......This can help up keeping a track on the process ..Anyone interested plz pm me :)

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
My application was received on 18.12.2014. My NOC is 1111

my query is that as 60 days have been passed by should i deem it rejection or should i still keep hopes alive
Thanks and Regards

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manvar2318 said:
Dear, cards are getting charged for 29, 30 and 31 dec...so ur turn can come anytime..keep the fingers crossed...and all the best...
My application was recieved on 18th december, my DD is not yet been encashed. Should i drop my hopes.

Temmy

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-03-2015
managersonline said:
Wait patiently for roughly 20-30 days to receive PER.
Thanks George. I will wait patiently....

www303

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LateDec 2014
Doc's Request.
cc 11-03-2015
GurpreetSunny said:
My application was recieved on 18th december, my DD is not yet been encashed. Should i drop my hopes.
No. Never.

1- some NOCs take more time for completeness check.
2- generally, all encashment has been very slow in the past 2 wks.
3- very good chance exists that DD has been processed and it takes more time for ur bank to confirm.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
alternatesp said:
Hi guys,

Sad News. I received the mail from my agent that my application is returned due to cap fill. MY NOc is 2172 and application date is 23rd December. My agent is in toronto.

Will update the spreadsheet.

All the best to everyone who is within the cap limit and other for express entry...

Regards,
Hiten
if your app for 23rd was returned, it can never be for cap being filled up. Tell the house the reason for your reject and stop spreading lies. Your NOC 2172 cap can never be full as of your app date. Many of you got other news to tell but end up telling what is not true. I saw a 29th Dec app with your NOC charged last week. This is a forum, don't say what you are not sure because it will panic others. If what you said is true, show us the letter or don't talk at all. If everyone's app is returned for cap being full, then there will be no need for CIO to do completeness check. No one in this forum has come out to say their app was returned for failure of completeness check, everyone have being quoting app being full which is a huge lie. I don't know what you guys gain for passing untrue info when it should have been honourable to keep it shut.

SuperCanada

Feb 22, 2015
Good day to everyone, I have applied for NOC 2172 and my application was received on 1st December 2014; my CC was charged on 23rd January 2015. I have not received the PER until now. I am worried. Do I need to consider EE or should I e-mail CIC for enquiry. Please advice. I really need to know what is happening to my application. I appreciate any reply or explanation. Thank you.

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
www303 said:
No. Never.

1- some NOCs take more time for completeness check.
2- generally, all encashment has been very slow in the past 2 wks.
3- very good chance exists that DD has been processed and it takes more time for ur bank to confirm.
Thank you for replying..

My NOC is 1111 ( Tax consultant)

Do you have any idea.

riazulhasan

Feb 26, 2015
Priyankadelhi said:
hello friends...we have a what's app group for November and December applicants who have rec. PER......This can help up keeping a track on the process ..Anyone interested plz pm me :)
Hi..am also Dec applicant. Can u pls share where to connect with whtsapp group

shettyss

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER on 31 March 2015
AOR Received.
22 May 2015
Med's Request
15 July 2015
Med's Done....
1st medical 20 July, final medical on 04 Nov, medical received on 7 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23 Mar 2016
ECAS STATUS --- IN PROCESS ......>>>>>> The application for PR is received on date......

NO DD encashment as per bank, and no E mail (checked in spam also)

What could be the status............................?

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Priyankadelhi said:
I'm trying to PM you but I got a message that your inbox is full.

Deep38

Mar 11, 2015
Hi everyone. I am a Newbie here. Unfortunately my app received by CIO on 29 Dec for NOC 0112 has been returned. I called them yesterday to check the status of my application and CIC agent informed me that it was returned on 26 Feb. The reason they stated was that the cap for this NOC has filled.

sonyz2

Mar 8, 2015
Hi all
This my first post
I am a December 23 applicant, noc 5125
Have received per mail last night
However I dont have access to my online status, after entering my information, it doesnt identify me, what is the reason you think?
Thaks for your attention.

HSN786

Sep 7, 2014
Seniors please advice

I am a newbee here.

I am a Dec. applicant. Didn't receive any receipt from CIC yet. I checked with my bank and as off Mar 10th my DD has still not been en-cashed. On other hand DHL has confirmed the delivery receipt so I hope CIC has not lost or forgotten my application.

Anyone else has a similar experience or know of someone who has encountered the same? Please share and advice.....